The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Was Just Banned Again!

Started by Mel Gibson, August 23, 2015, 03:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

I need to get smarter and take this anti-white talk...

Maybe I should become like Romero and put some baby oil on my butthole so that I can be fucked with a strap on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I need to get smarter and take this anti-white talk...

Maybe I should become like Romero and put some baby oil on my butthole so that I can be fucked with a strap on.

You are such a delicate little flower.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You are such a delicate little flower.

You know those asian tears that just gush out to the sides?? Of course you know them..

I has dem..

Renee

Whatever floats your boat, sunshine.

First of all there is NO anti-white talk around here. The stuff that Shen writes is meant as entertainment. It the same when I call her "my little yellow friend" or when I tease her about eating dogs. You obviously are either too stoooopid or too sensitive to understand the difference.

If Shen is attacking you then I suggest you look at why. Could calling her a "mudshark" or calling her husband a"nigger" or wishing harm on her and her child have anything to do with it?????

You're big for throwing the hypocrite label at people but you are the biggest fucking hypocrite here.

Get a clue you God damn fool.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Aww you just cant answer the other post.. Cute.  :laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

Your other post is drivel. Just like 90% of what you write.

See above, you idiot.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

First of all there is NO anti-white talk around here. The stuff that Shen writes is meant as entertainment. It the same when I call her "my little yellow friend" or when I tease her about eating dogs. You obviously are either too stoooopid or too sensitive to understand the difference.

If Shen is attacking you then I suggest you look at why. Could calling her a "mudshark" or calling her husband a"nigger" or wishing I'll on her child have anything to do with it?????

Your big for throwing the hypocrite label at people but you are the biggest fucking hypocrite here.

Get a clue you God damn fool.

Ah but I do understand that.. I´m just kinda maxed out on people that I do not know calling me racial slurs..

But she doesnt just do that kiddy racist slur thingy... She whines about white people like a slave-descendant, fucking ugly, lazy piece of shit ghetto nigger..

I call her a mudshark because she acts just like the other mudsharks I´ve seen... Mudsharks attack whitemales to boost the egos of their niggers..

ShenLi is just like that..

I do think her husband is one of those backstabber negroes who just hate white people.

Judging by that, her kid is not gonna be anything but a burden to the society.. Better to be either taken away for orientation or just, you know, snuffed.

I dont even have to say anything racist towards chicks with niggers and they still attack me for being white...

Just saying.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

I found a picture of oddstain's reaction whenever I pick on the short, effeminate little girlyman.

http://why-baby-crying.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/url123.jpg">

Odinson

Your other post is drivel. Just like 90% of what you write.

See above, you idiot.

You edited it when I was posting this.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"I found a picture of oddstain's reaction whenever I pick on the short, effeminate little girlyman.

Nah I´m big..

Built like a nordic.

Are you guys sure you wanna see a pic of me?

I think you are more comfortable in thinking I´m a dwarf...

Odinson

Anti-white talk coming from a non-white asshole is like anti-male talk coming from a feminist..

I let my female or females familiar to me speak negatively about males..

I´ll manhandle a feminist whore and throw that bitch to the ditch where she belongs.

Kinda like that. :D

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"I found a picture of oddstain's reaction whenever I pick on the short, effeminate little girlyman.

Nah I´m big..

Built like a nordic.

Go ahead post a pic. It doesn't mean it's you. The internet is a great place; you never really have to own up to anything.

Odinson

Nah I´m big..

Built like a nordic.

Go ahead post a pic. It doesn't mean it's you. The internet is a great place; you never really have to own up to anything.

I´m ugly enough for you to believe its me..

Maybe I´ll post a pic of muh new boots.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"You're not going to post anything.

I will..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview