The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Permabanned by RW for...

Started by Mel Gibson, August 27, 2015, 07:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Why not do that yourself Mel Gibson?

I cannot post on the main board, nor any other subforum other than this one, for that matter.

Haven't been able to for some time...

Nobody is stopping you from asking that question here.

He's welcome to do it but RDL will mess up the the poll.

I do recall that from ACC days RW.

He used to do it constantly.  There's no point in having a poll up here.  

Either way, a poll will change nothing so it would be a waste of time.

Maybe one day Dorothy here will realise he isn't in Kansas anymore.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Flashy Mel likes at ZOMBO COM where The only limit is yourself!!!!

Mel Gibson

The poll will be accurate.  Sadly, those that cry for democracy are often the biggest hypocrites themselves...

Oh well!  Good of you, Fash, to Admin a site for RW and Keeper!  I hope you've received thanks for "all they've done" for you!

I'm out of this joke, for tonight.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Why not do that yourself Mel Gibson?

I cannot post on the main board, nor any other subforum other than this one, for that matter.

Haven't been able to for some time...

Nobody is stopping you from asking that question here.

He's welcome to do it but RDL will mess up the the poll.

I do recall that from ACC days RW.

He used to do it constantly.  There's no point in having a poll up here.  

Either way, a poll will change nothing so it would be a waste of time.

Maybe one day Dorothy here will realise he isn't in Kansas anymore.

My understanding is that mimi won't tolerate it either?

keeper

Mel Gibson

The poll will be accurate. Sadly, those that cry for democracy are often the biggest hypocrites themselves...

Oh well! Good of you, Fash, to Admin a site for RW and Keeper! I hope you've received thanks for "all they've done" for you!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"The poll will be accurate. Sadly, those that cry for democracy are often the biggest hypocrites themselves...

Oh well! Good of you, Fash, to Admin a site for RW and Keeper! I hope you've received thanks for "all they've done" for you!

Do you have to work tomorrow dude?

Mel Gibson

Ya, they need one more day outta me before the long weekend!

Such is the life of a poor boy!  Should be an easy day, I hope...  Most of my customers go easy around long weekends, and won't demand 12 hour days...

Should be OK.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Ya, they need one more day outta me before the long weekend!

Such is the life of a poor boy!  Should be an easy day, I hope...  Most of my customers go easy around long weekends, and won't demand 12 hour days...

Should be OK.

Do you haul for a paving company?

Mel Gibson

I haul anything my customers need me to.  If it means hotmix, so be it.  Win-Van, Columbia Bit, etc...  I've been under all their hoppers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"I haul anything my customers need me to.  If it means hotmix, so be it.  Win-Van, Columbia Bit, etc...  I've been under all their hoppers.

K, gotcha. The reason I asked about paving is because the push is always on here in the fall to get everything done before it gets too cold. Prolly different in Van, but then again you guys get rain nearly everyday from late fall on. No paving in the rain.

Mel Gibson

Bullshit...  They can pave in the rain, trust me.  It does not affect the outcome of the road one bit.

And cold?  Well...  That may be...  Hotmix will stay hot for literally hours and hours out here in my box, and can still be paved with just fine.  Perhaps in sub-zero temps it may not pave well...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Bullshit...  They can pave in the rain, trust me.  It does not affect the outcome of the road one bit.

And cold?  Well...  That may be...  Hotmix will stay hot for literally hours and hours out here in my box, and can still be paved with just fine.  Perhaps in sub-zero temps it may not pave well...

They don't pave in the rain here and definitely not in the winter.

QuoteThis is from a paving company's site. , asphalt is made of a mixture that contains oils. These oils repel water, and laying asphalt while it is actively raining will cause unintended results that affect the quality of the project.

The repelling of oil from water means that cracks or holes may form in asphalt that is laid during rainy weather. These cracks can quickly turn into potholes, and it is even possible for potholes to form when asphalt is laid on wet ground after it has stopped raining.

The damage and quality concerns related to laying asphalt in wet conditions can be observed immediately. The oil that separates from the asphalt as it repels water will rise to the top of the newly surfaced road or parking lot. Craters may form if it is raining immediately after the asphalt has been laid.

Mel Gibson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"What can I say?  Here we pave in the rain!

Year round work...that's good.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview