Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Permabanned by RW for...

Started by Mel Gibson, August 27, 2015, 07:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Keeper" :laugh3: 12 times, wow Mel you are stupid

One day I hope to be smart like you!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li"I don't care, you've got the Iron Ch!nk vote sewn up.

Excellent!

Now, let us see democracy in action!  Or is Real Nutty Woman afraid of the potential poll outcome?

keeper

RW

Someone needs to remind Mel that this isn't a democracy nor will I even pretend it is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"Someone needs to remind Mel that this isn't a democracy nor will I even pretend it is.

So, you don't want to let the people speak, eh?

Fitting.

First, you claim my treatment and handling here is in the best interest of the community...

And THEN...   You state that YOUR decision is what is best...

I knew you would never post that poll, RW.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Keeper":crazy: Mel, this isn't a democracy

You don't even know what the word means, so shut your pie-hole, you repetitive cunt-slop licker.  Sad old man you are...

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I don't care, you've got the Iron Ch!nk vote sewn up.

Excellent!

Now, let us see democracy in action!  Or is Real Nutty Woman afraid of the potential poll outcome?

Look Mel, you won't win hearts and minds by insulting people. Trust me, I'm speaking from personal experience here. I'm actually one of the few people that doesn't mind you. In fact, I kinda understand you a bit. I have my own issues in my family that piss me off. However, taking it out on others is a mistake. It's convenient, but still a mistake.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Keeper"You mad bro?

Not really.

You're just a boring, repetitive idiot.

In fact, I don't think I can ever remember you coming up with an original thought of your own.

You're a true cuck...  A joke.  It's sad, but true.

Now, go back to plucking RW's chin hairs...  It's what you do best.  I'm pretty well done wasting my time even reading your shit, let alone responding.  Quite frankly, it's astounding, but not in a good way.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Look Mel, you won't win hearts and minds by insulting people. Trust me, I'm speaking from personal experience here. I'm actually one of the few people that doesn't mind you. In fact, I kinda understand you a bit. I have my own issues in my family that piss me off. However, taking it out on others is a mistake. It's convenient, but still a mistake.

I don't care about the semantics.  That's all academic.

A simple poll, to let the users decide, is about as simple as it gets...  Nothing more, and nothing less.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Look Mel, you won't win hearts and minds by insulting people. Trust me, I'm speaking from personal experience here. I'm actually one of the few people that doesn't mind you. In fact, I kinda understand you a bit. I have my own issues in my family that piss me off. However, taking it out on others is a mistake. It's convenient, but still a mistake.

I don't care about the semantics.  That's all academic.

A simple poll, to let the users decide, is about as simple as it gets...  Nothing more, and nothing less.

You're missing the point Mel. You don't get people to do you favours with cheap shots. It's not how it's done.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"You mad bro?

Not really.

You're just a boring, repetitive idiot.

In fact, I don't think I can ever remember you coming up with an original thought of your own.

You're a true cuck...  A joke.  It's sad, but true.

Now, go back to plucking RW's chin hairs...  It's what you do best.  I'm pretty well done wasting my time even reading your shit, let alone responding.  Quite frankly, it's astounding, but not in a good way.

:pop: I love watching you self destruct lol

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li"You're missing the point Mel. You don't get people to do you favours with cheap shots. It's not how it's done.

I'm not asking for favours.

I'm asking for a poll...

Mel Gibson

And as far as attacking?  Look around...  There mere fact that I post anything warrants an attack from some of the regulars here on a non-stop basis.  Why is a reason that I don't concern myself with anymore.  It doesn't matter to me.

What does matter is letting the people speak.  And by "people," I don't mean RW and her little retarded son Kreeper.

Oh well!  The outcome of most things I can predict with accuracy...  Too bad!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview