The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Permabanned by RW for...

Started by Mel Gibson, August 27, 2015, 07:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Multicultural multitalent...

Multicultural multiproblem..

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Multicultural multitalent...

Multicultural multiproblem..

:2r4ml1j_th: this should be in Helter Skelter.

J0E

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"..."immaturity."

http://i57.tinypic.com/2cxjecx.png">

Just like Meme(Mimi)bee here now.  They cannot find a legitimate reason to rid themselves of posters they do not like, so they create a reason that's often laughable at best...

Is RW one of the chief MODS on the Blue Cashew?

Wasn't sure what her role is here.

Odinson

RW

Quote from: "Frank"

Just like Meme(Mimi)bee here now.  They cannot find a legitimate reason to rid themselves of posters they do not like, so they create a reason that's often laughable at best...

Generally, I don't do too much moderating because honestly not much is needed.  Most people are mature and respectful.  Those who aren't are stuck in here where no fucks are given.

To answer your question as to my role, I own Blue Cashew as well as co-admin with Fash.  I do more of the structuring stuff - adding subforums, smilies - crap like that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Frank"

Keeper does all the dirty work.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel Gibson, there is no record of your IP address being banned in either the admin logs or the mod logs.

The IP address was re-directed to a shit site.

It no longer is.

And I don't really give a fuck what any of you claim...  When I have to power through proxies to post, I know what is up...  Let me remind you clowns, that chances are I know how forums work better than most of you do.

Also, understand I have no reason to come here and claim I am banned, when I am not.  Get a fucking grip.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"Maybe he shouldn't be here.  If all he wants to do is cause drama and problems, maybe he should find some place else to be.

Go fuck yourself, you dying whore.

You aren't to decide where I post, for no other reason than you're a cunt.

Your judgement as Mod on Memebee has already proven your stability and judgement, or lack thereof...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "RW"Maybe he shouldn't be here.  If all he wants to do is cause drama and problems, maybe he should find some place else to be.

Go fuck yourself, you dying whore.

You aren't to decide where I post, for no other reason than you're a cunt.

Your judgement as Mod on Memebee has already proven your stability and judgement, or lack thereof...

You'd give anything to get into RW's pants and you fucking know it.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li"You'd give anything to get into RW's pants and you fucking know it.

I'd need a mechanical lift just to move/reposition/unclothe her from those pants.

Hopefully her husband or the care aide/nurse have access to one.

Ms.Min

Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel Gibson, there is no record of your IP address being banned in either the admin logs or the mod logs.

The IP address was re-directed to a shit site.

It no longer is.

And I don't really give a fuck what any of you claim...  When I have to power through proxies to post, I know what is up...  Let me remind you clowns, that chances are I know how forums work better than most of you do.

Also, understand I have no reason to come here and claim I am banned, when I am not.  Get a fucking grip.

I will remind you once again, if you are banned from here you won't be coming here posting about it.

You were IP redirected to Zombo.com because it's a place where "you can do anything" which is what you wish to do.  I hope you enjoyed your freedom there.  Here, you are not and will not be permitted to do whatever you please.  If you wish to waste the time of moderators and administrators, we will waste your time back.  

I assure you that whatever you think you know about forums is less than what I know.  Proxy hopping is child's play.  Try me and you will fail.

With that said, we want more than anything to have a decent posting relationship with you.  When you decide you'd like that to happen, we will embrace your efforts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"You'd give anything to get into RW's pants and you fucking know it.

I'd need a mechanical lift just to move/reposition/unclothe her from those pants.

Hopefully her husband or the care aide/nurse have access to one.

I knew it, you are smitten. :wink:

Mel Gibson

The same bullshit as last time, repeated, with a few words changed around.

I don't care if you ban me again.  You would have already, if you wanted to lock this forum down.  I'm not sure why you don't just lock it down, since you have your "favourite posters" here already.

Look, I really don't care what anyone here has to state.

I am corralled into this one subforum, which really should not even be of any concern to you, or your little faggot Kreeper.

Why even post in here?  It's just me and Rick.

The fact that I'm corralled here, and HAVE had my IP redirected, is all the proof I need of your motives.

RW

Oh look everyone.  Mel still hasn't figured out that it's his own stupid ass behaviour that gets him limited.  He thinks he's still at MB.

Personal responsibility.  Some people just don't have any.   ac_dunno
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview