News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

What Does It Mean If A Woman Has A SEX SWING In Her Living Room?

Started by the shark hunter, August 30, 2015, 05:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Very important > Before she double bolts the front door, make sure who sits in the chair, her or you

If it's her, go for it

If it's you, run like hell, tthrough a window if she got both bolts in place
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

the shark hunter

... let me throw this notion out:  could such an open display of a sex apparatus mean she's a working girl?
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

@realAzhyaAryola

She wanted you to see her sex swing so that you get to know the depth of her sexuality so you can put the fire truck in the fire house. You could have continued your chat in a Starbucks but she wanted you to see her contraption.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"She wanted you to see her sex swing so that you get to know the depth of her sexuality so you can put the fire truck in the fire house. You could have continued your chat in a Starbucks but she wanted you to see her contraption.

... lol.  oh how i wish, Azhya!  ac_smile
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Maybe she puts the guys in the swing and dons a rather large strap on appendage?

Wishful thinking, honeybuns?

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"She wanted you to see her sex swing so that you get to know the depth of her sexuality so you can put the fire truck in the fire house. You could have continued your chat in a Starbucks but she wanted you to see her contraption.

THIS is it!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... the other day i ran into a female friend i've known for a few years here in town ...

... we got to talking and got into a really intense conversation and after an hour she invited me over to her house for a visit. i consider it an honor to be invited to someone's home so i accepted and we walked to her place. once inside she gave me a tour of her house and i was really impressed, she's got a really nice, conservatively furnished house ...

... however, there was one odd thing ...

... the centerpiece of her living room was A SEX SWING that was hanging from the ceiling. it was one of those ones where the woman straps herself into it so she's elevated off the floor (like a hammock) while the man bangs her in the standing position. quite a conversation piece that's for sure. otherwise her home was so normal it could be your grandma's house ...

... here's my question: what message might one derive from this? what does it say about a woman's character if she has a sex swing in her living room?

... thoughts on this?

She's kinky.

Renee

You people are disgraceful. Did you ever think that maybe she just sits in it and reads?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"You people are disgraceful. Did you ever think that maybe she just sits in and reads?

ya, that's got to be it. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "Renee"You people are disgraceful. Did you ever think that maybe she just sits in it and reads?

That's totally what I would do if I had one. (Mine would come with a "leg rest" though.)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"You people are disgraceful. Did you ever think that maybe she just sits in it and reads?

That's totally what I would do if I had one. (Mine would come with a "leg rest" though.)

And a reading light attachment......Oh and a cup holder.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"And a ball gag.

Just when I thought there was a chance to lift this thread out of the gutter....... :punish:

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Maybe she puts the guys in the swing and dons a rather large strap on appendage?

Wishful thinking, honeybuns?

What ever do you mean, raisin prostrate?  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"And a ball gag.

Just when I thought there was a chance to lift this thread out of the gutter....... :punish:

It's supposed to be in the gutter!

You people need to stop being so fricken vanilla.  Sheesh!

:laugh:
Beware of Gaslighters!