Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

I Want Dickhead Diana Fucking Dead

Started by Anonymous, September 05, 2015, 08:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Maybe Shen was on the turps when she wrote it? I'm not fussed about it anyway, Fash. It's just the internet and I know I could take Shen out in street fight with both hands and boobs tied behind my back.  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "RW"Dinky can take it and laugh it off.  Besides, if you can't get past our vicious little Shen, you shouldn't be here in the first place haha

Exactly

I be doubting it Dickhead. I haven't lost a fist fight yet to over the hill white male trolls. I am not about to start with the pathetic likes of you.

You're so sweet, Shen. Sweety Shen of the wee prawn cracker nibbling peoples is what I shall call you from now on.

Just like a prawn cracker, there's no substance, nutrition, or point to a Shen's existence and they go stale real quick but they're lots of pointless fun to crunch on.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Sorry, Fash. Just trying to have a bit of fun with Shen without the other stuff.

I'll stop posting in this thread if it makes you feel any better.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Sorry, Fash. Just trying to have a bit of fun with Shen without the other stuff.

I'll stop posting in this thread if it makes you feel any better.

You didn't start this thread Dinky Diana..

I am thinking about how to handle Shen Li's severe mood swings and their negative affect on our little community.

Bricktop

FASH!!!

Your naivete can be so endearing...but sometimes it can be so frustrating.

This lower life form is NOT a female, nor anything special. It is a troll from Brawl Hall, playing a charade he's played many times before.

He's promulgated images from Brawl Hall, and threatened to share videos of me purportedly talking to one of his prior trolls.

Now, that does not mean he's unwelcome. He will have his little fun, although it has worn thinner than a crone's underwear. But please...stop buying into his deception. Elsewhere you seem him duck, weave and deny...in other words, playing the rather more innocent and simple folk of TBC as he tried to play harder heads in flame forums of the past. To that end, he's being rather infantile. This is not the place.

So, don't apologise or be concerned about this twat being offended or discouraged. He's playing you.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

J0E

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Five

Two by my first and short lived marriage, and three by hubby v2.0

What about you, RW? How many sproglings do you have?

For somebody with so many kids, you sure spend a lot of time on this forum and the othe one.

Do you ever see them?

Or did your Significant Other(s) obtain custody of them?

Do you ever spend time with your current Significant Other?

Frood

Quote from: "Frank"

For somebody with so many kids, you sure spend a lot of time on this forum and the othe one.

Do you ever see them?

Or did your Significant Other(s) obtain custody of them?

Do you ever spend time with your current Significant Other?

I have adult aged children (or close to adult aged) and two younger ones, Frank, and I see them all quite often. We all have dinner together every Sunday, plus their love interests, and yes, I spend plenty of time with them and hubby. It's a benefit of working part of the week at home, or a detraction. I can't decide which.  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Frank has to pester people about their lives because he doesn't have one :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Holy Crap! 5 kids, how nice for you. But weren't you the one grumbling about so-called "baby factories" a while back???? Or did you grow these imaginary crumb snatchers in your garden by the light of a full moon?  :laugh3:

Frood

Quote from: "Wulf"

Holy Crap! 5 kids, how nice for you. But weren't you the one grumbling about so-called "baby factories" a while back???? Or did you grow these imaginary crumb snatchers in your garden by the light of a full moon?  :laugh3:

You'll have to refresh me where I was grumbling and what over but as I pointed out, I've got three children either adult aged or very close to being adult aged. Then there's the two youngsters.

While technically I have three at home, only two are always present, and five is not a huge number over 22 years. Hardly a factory.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Frank has to pester people about their lives because he doesn't have one :)

Neither does Dingo Doug. He has to invent one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview