The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The Blue Cashew vs. the Other forum

Started by J0E, September 07, 2015, 04:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Well..I wish him well wherever hr ends up and I wish him able to hold his tongue and not piss more people off lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Well..I wish him well wherever hr ends up and I wish him able to hold his tongue and not piss more people off lol

You wish him well? Why?

Have you not been keeping up on current events?

All 3 of them fuck tards can rot they do nothing but stir shit up and cause drama.

Im done being nice!!!

This shit isnt over.

Annie

Ya I know, Keep. As much as they are hated by so many I still wish them well. I mean none of them have ever done anything to me, at least not yet so I can't really harbor any ill will towards someone who hasn't been mean to me.  I see that they have many problems which they have no idea how to handle without bothering and annoying others. I hope they find a way to correct this. If not, then I still wish them well in their travels.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Keeper"I'm not holding my breath

I can hold it for you...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Sooo is RDL gone yet? Apparantly he's deleting his accounts here and never coming back......

He deleated All of his personal posts where I am...deleted them and left with a dot (.).  Now he's claiming im beung mean to him and I can sued for it...yet its ok for him to say fuckin asshols shit to everyone else and it was sooo funny...(laugh with me now) *har har har*...but the second some one poke a joke at him or outs him for being a dummy he starts crying.

He cone into a forum where mostly everyone is straight and talks avout his gay life and what he likes with men...majority of the guys there like tits n ass...htf dud he think would respond?!....He needs to post his gay sex shjt elsewhere...find a gay unicorn forum for gay pedo weirdos....

Still posting poo threads...I say good riddance...hesso pitiful.

Annie

Erasing all his posts, that's a bit excessive I think. Unless he's embarrassed by what he posted.  I doubt anyone could ever be sued for being just mean to someone online. So that joke is on him.  Even though it seems everyone is straight and he's the only one gay, doesn't really matter. It's how he behaves one the forum that matters.

Berry Sweet

He is embarrassed by what he said...which iswhy he did that....hes fetting called out....when everyone realizes what a real life tard on the forums is about...they get sick of it.

There areso many stories i can handle...his iga jobs all the time..what 2great places to bring up his sobriety...no one here give a fuck....

...might was well go into muslim forum and tell everyone about your xtian ways...of course that will bomb....je needs to find a queer-skid forum.

Annie

Ah I hear ya, I think he just uses forums as an outlet for his problems or boredom as many of us do. As for being gay, I don't see anything wrong with that.

RW

I have no issue with him being gay but when he starts talking about kids making out, time out time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Ya, except for that kind of shit. That's a no go for me too.

Odinson

I try to spread my male energy here but then...

http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/trying_to_get_through_the_week.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Sooo is RDL gone yet? Apparantly he's deleting his accounts here and never coming back......

He claims he is but I don't believe it.

I thought RDL wasn't so bad until I heard some pretty disturbing shit about him.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview