Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Blue Cashew vs. the Other forum

Started by J0E, September 07, 2015, 04:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I can imagine RDL has some issues in his life he can't seem to control and these forums are his only outlet to vent.  What disturbing shit other than him stalking and whacking off on camera have you heard about, Shen?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Anonymous

Hey shorty(oddstain), I took a peek at VF. I see you are on there 24/7 instead of working or taking care of your pretend black gf and triplets. You are such a skinny, little white faggot lazy loser.

Odinson

+12k I got yesterday must have been that white privilege check then...

My account is online all the time... This desktop has been on nonstop for years.. I never shut it down.

You know we are all about equality in here... Chicks still take care of the kids.

But they dont "have to" do it.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Ahh, no worries. I had a heck of a trying day today and tired as well but hubby went and bought me a half sack of beer to calm me down. Our old girl pooped under my dresser and behind the tv and peed in front of the tv. I got mad and yelled at her and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and showed her slapped her on the nose and then she bit me. I feel horrible. But she forgives me and we just finished cuddling. I still feel really bad that I lost it  :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey shorty(oddstain), I took a peek at VF. I see you are on there 24/7 instead of working or taking care of your pretend black gf and triplets. You are such a skinny, little white faggot lazy loser.

You are so reserved. ac_lmfao

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I can imagine RDL has some issues in his life he can't seem to control and these forums are his only outlet to vent.  What disturbing shit other than him stalking and whacking off on camera have you heard about, Shen?

The guy is a nut bong who drinks his own nut milk.

Theres something wrong with him upstairs.  Ive chatted with him a few times and hes nice and ok...then all of a sunnen..out of nowhere...he turns around and acts like a freaky prick...screw that...im not falling for his shit...either hes fucked up on meth or has some kinda retard tourettes...he can go find another forum for all I care..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview