The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Blue Cashew vs. the Other forum

Started by J0E, September 07, 2015, 04:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

J0E

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"I can imagine RDL has some issues in his life he can't seem to control and these forums are his only outlet to vent.  What disturbing shit other than him stalking and whacking off on camera have you heard about, Shen?

The guy is a nut bong who drinks his own nut milk.

Theres something wrong with him upstairs.  Ive chatted with him a few times and hes nice and ok...then all of a sunnen..out of nowhere...he turns around and acts like a freaky prick...screw that...im not falling for his shit...either hes fucked up on meth or has some kinda retard tourettes...he can go find another forum for all I care..

He has aspergers - a form of autism.

For me, that's no invitation to be a shithead on the board.  He can do that on MB in both VF and Blue Frost's place.  He doesn't need to do it here IMHO.

i honestly don't understand why yall don't perma-ban the shitheads.... all it would do is improve traffic. look at SMP. all that dumbfuck does is spam your board all over VF.... it actually helps get your forum going. think about all these butthurt fags posting links to this place on every board they post on.... but keeping these folks don't help because ppl see a forum full of idiots and don't want shit to do with it....
LOL! SMP... :laugh:  Can I quote this to him the next time he makes another idiotic remark?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I can imagine RDL has some issues in his life he can't seem to control and these forums are his only outlet to vent.  What disturbing shit other than him stalking and whacking off on camera have you heard about, Shen?

Theres something wrong with him upstairs.  Ive chatted with him a few times and hes nice and ok...then all of a sunnen..out of nowhere...he turns around and acts like a freaky prick...screw that...im not falling for his shit...either hes fucked up on meth or has some kinda retard tourettes...he can go find another forum for all I care..

For me, that's no invitation to be a shithead on the board.  He can do that on MB in both VF and Blue Frost's place.  He doesn't need to do it here IMHO.

i honestly don't understand why yall don't perma-ban the shitheads.... all it would do is improve traffic. look at SMP. all that dumbfuck does is spam your board all over VF.... it actually helps get your forum going. think about all these butthurt fags posting links to this place on every board they post on.... but keeping these folks don't help because ppl see a forum full of idiots and don't want shit to do with it....

Forum full of idiots?  We have three - Odinson, RDL and Mel.  Odi is here all the time, RDL said he'd never be back and Mel visits once in a blue moon.  All of them are restricted to posting in this subforum which is clearly marked.  This is not an uncommon approach to managing trolls on forums.  SMP is not our problem and VF deals with him in their own special way (aka letting him run rampant).

Personally, I could do without all of them but I'm not the one calling all the shots so I would direct this question to Fash.  She but needs to say the word and they will be gone.

3 is alot when they're posting at full speed and filling the forum.... but i don't really classify Odi and Mel as idiots.... Odi is just a poor poster.... most of his shit is merely +1 post. i would imagine he's pretty interesting if he applies some thought.... Mel is just an unhappy person. and internet isn't helping.... RDL.... i'll leave that alone since he isn't here to defend himself....

it's of no consequence to me if they stay or go. it just seems like both forums use the ban hammer much too sparingly....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Frank"

LOL! SMP... :laugh:  Can I quote this to him the next time he makes another idiotic remark?

sure....

Anonymous

Thank you for your advice on this matter deadskinmask..

The only one I'm thinking of cutting loose is Odinson..

That's subject to change of course, but for now that is the way it is.

Odinson

I just retaliate...

Dont put down the lion for eating the idiotic tourist.

Annie

I'm on board with banning any of them, sorry Odi but you HAVE been a very bad boy  :sneaky2:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Frank"LOL! SMP... :laugh:  Can I quote this to him the next time he makes another idiotic remark?

Um....no.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Forum full of idiots?  We have three - Odinson, RDL and Mel.  Odi is here all the time, RDL said he'd never be back and Mel visits once in a blue moon.  All of them are restricted to posting in this subforum which is clearly marked.  This is not an uncommon approach to managing trolls on forums.  SMP is not our problem and VF deals with him in their own special way (aka letting him run rampant).

Personally, I could do without all of them but I'm not the one calling all the shots so I would direct this question to Fash.  She but needs to say the word and they will be gone.

3 is alot when they're posting at full speed and filling the forum.... but i don't really classify Odi and Mel as idiots.... Odi is just a poor poster.... most of his shit is merely +1 post. i would imagine he's pretty interesting if he applies some thought.... Mel is just an unhappy person. and internet isn't helping.... RDL.... i'll leave that alone since he isn't here to defend himself....

it's of no consequence to me if they stay or go. it just seems like both forums use the ban hammer much too sparingly....

I guess that's what happens when you have nice Canadians running things :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"Thank you for your advice on this matter deadskinmask..

The only one I'm thinking of cutting loose is Odinson..

That's subject to change of course, but for now that is the way it is.

So what are you waiting for woman?  No one is going to miss him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Fash, if cutting Odi loose for the benefit of a happy fun forum needs to be done, then so be it.  Hopefully that will give him time to reflect back on how he behaves towards others and that it's not acceptable.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Annie

Odinson

Annie

Odinson

Quote from: "GrAnnie"You did some racist stuff  ac_beating

What racist stuff?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview