Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I want to ask Dove about how she was saved

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2015, 09:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Honestly I feel if you actually want to understand what I'm saying, you should talk to Fash.  She has a softer approach that I think you'll receive more than my balls to the wall testify way. I seem to stimulate you into debates.  But her and I both follow scripture and use it as our spiritual authority....so I'm sure she'll explain this to you better than I can.

I already understand it.  I just like to debate with you :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"No. Again, heresy is going outside of the bible. If a church is teaching a false, unbiblical doctrine...it's heresy.  The bible is the authority. Not a church. See what I'm saying?  It is intended this way to keep people accountable to scripture. So that you don't have people like Jim Jones running all over.  It's to keep the gospel spreading and preserved and not added to.

According to the dictionary, it's going against religious dogma and the "church", not "the bible".

I just want to know if you think everyone who isn't a Christian following scripture is a heretic.
 No. If you aren't Christain, you are not Christain.  Heresy is getting involved with scripture and changing it.  Teaching heresy.  Like praying to dead people when God forbids it. Or teaching salvation by works...which is unbiblical.  Teachers are held to a higher standard.  Jocye Myers taught heresy when she said Jesus went to hell and paid the price there, and we will go to hell unless we believe it.  Make sense? If I go to a church and they are teaching drinking animal blood to be saved, they are heretics. If someone wants you to drink magic kool-aid and meet Christ in His space ship.....they are....drum roll....psychopathic heretics. Lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Honestly I feel if you actually want to understand what I'm saying, you should talk to Fash.  She has a softer approach that I think you'll receive more than my balls to the wall testify way. I seem to stimulate you into debates.  But her and I both follow scripture and use it as our spiritual authority....so I'm sure she'll explain this to you better than I can.

I already understand it.  I just like to debate with you :)
 butt hole :P

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna""We are supposed to be able to discern truth from error." lol
need some attention?

No. It was just a laugh outburst and not an invite.
 Have you admitted you are a male yet?

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna""We are supposed to be able to discern truth from error." lol
need some attention?

Why would I "testify" a falsehood like that? I'm not like you people.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

need some attention?

I know. I own my falsehoods lol.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"No. Again, heresy is going outside of the bible. If a church is teaching a false, unbiblical doctrine...it's heresy.  The bible is the authority. Not a church. See what I'm saying?  It is intended this way to keep people accountable to scripture. So that you don't have people like Jim Jones running all over.  It's to keep the gospel spreading and preserved and not added to.

According to the dictionary, it's going against religious dogma and the "church", not "the bible".

I just want to know if you think everyone who isn't a Christian following scripture is a heretic.
 No. If you aren't Christain, you are not Christain.  Heresy is getting involved with scripture and changing it.  Teaching heresy.  Like praying to dead people when God forbids it. Or teaching salvation by works...which is unbiblical.  Teachers are held to a higher standard.  Jocye Myers taught heresy when she said Jesus went to hell and paid the price there, and we will go to hell unless we believe it.  Make sense? If I go to a church and they are teaching drinking animal blood to be saved, they are heretics. If someone wants you to drink magic kool-aid and meet Christ in His space ship.....they are....drum roll....psychopathic heretics. Lol

So if Catholics believe in repenting for sins via confession, does that make them heretics?  Are the priests who administer confession heretics?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

need some attention?

Now I'm having an outburst of laughter!   :laugh:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

need some attention?

Not really. You've gotten cornered in this OP debate about what constitutes spirituality, religion, heresy as you see it, and all based on a compilation of rewritten works of fiction selectively added to and subtracted from revisions over the course of 2,000 years you weren't alive and even had you been, never privy to the machinations and full range of characters behind them.

That's why I laughed out loud.

need some attention?

ac_drinks
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

So if Catholics believe in repenting for sins via confession, does that make them heretics?  Are the priests who administer confession heretics?
 You see...this depends.  If a priest is telling you that confessing to him or any human is absolutely a must or you won't be forgiven, yes. That's false. If you are confessing simply to get it out....that's good. Scripture says to confess our sins to each other and edify eachother. However....calling a priest or any man "Holy Father" is against scripture. Jesus actually specifically said this.

Anonymous

need some attention?

Not really. You've gotten cornered in this OP debate about what constitutes spirituality, religion, heresy as you see it, and all based on a compilation of rewritten works of fiction selectively added to and subtracted from revisions over the course of 2,000 years you weren't alive and even had you been, never privy to the machinations and full range of characters behind them.

need some attention?

ac_drinks
 Are you expecting me to take you seriously?

Frood

need some attention?

need some attention?

ac_drinks

I couldn't give two molten rat shits in a church steeple what you take away with you or not, to be frank.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

need some attention?

need some attention?

ac_drinks

I couldn't give two molten rat shits in a church steeple what you take away with you or not, to be frank.
 So what's your point?  No puppies to kick or children to torment today?

Frood

need some attention?

need some attention?

ac_drinks

So what's your point?  No puppies to kick or children to torment today?

My irrefutable point was made earlier after you all but begged me to chime in despite my intention to remain aloof on the topic of your faith based insanity.

Anything beyond that is just me messing with your delicate and fractured concept of reality for my personal poos and chuckles.  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Not really. You were dropping snarkey nonsense in thread for absolutely no reason until you were validated. You will have to do better than the standard text book atheist reaction to other belief systems because these have been pretty well worn out.  Being painfully tedious and bigoted isn't so much messing with anyone.