Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

DRAMA.

Started by Odinson, September 16, 2015, 05:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"Why would you post that Scouse?

I asked him why he was posting an image from a Finnish site and whether he spoke Finnish or not?

-http://naurunappula.com/z/508053-">http://naurunappula.com/z/508053-
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"Is it?  I think we are just trying to put out a fire started by RDL and Mel fueled by an opportunistic forum owner.

Again, you believe I started some sort of "fire" here?

Tara, I fear you are giving me more credit than is due, to be frank.

However, if this belief continues to fuel your vendetta against me, and if you believe that fueling a personal vendetta against me is in your own best interest for your mental health, then keep telling yourself that.

If you keep repeating these thoughts in your head enough times, you may actually believe it to be true!

Hobart

How long has it been since RW replied to anything you've said?  When are you going to take the hint pin head? She doesn't want anything to do with you.

Mel Gibson

The simple fact that RW continues to post about untruths about me, like some 'fire' I started here, speaks for itself.

RW, does have issues.  We all know about them.

I don't require any sort of 'approval' from the cranky hag.

I am simply stating that the fact I am corralled in this sub-forum is not due to my actions, but moreso an imaginary belief that RW has generated in her sick mind and then applied it as "fact."

Mel Gibson

Now, don't forget I was posting here on and off shortly after Asian Canadian Corner was opened up for business.

I have been posting around these parts longer than most.  The fact is, I never had an issue under old management.  Not one ban, not one warning.

Fashionista can attest to this fact.

Now, we see that, under new management, stories are twisted, facts are skewed, posters are made out to be something they're not.

This is classic RW behaviour.  Again, she is losing control in 'real-life,' but nonetheless she can control these surroundings.  To make up for the lack of control on the one end, she over-does it on the other.

Again, I have seen this before.  Eventually these posters disappear, or simply implode.  They often don't have staying power in any one environment for any significant amount of time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview