Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

DRAMA.

Started by Odinson, September 16, 2015, 05:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

RW

Is it?  I think we are just trying to put out a fire started by RDL and Mel fueled by an opportunistic forum owner.  I'm sure it will be nipped in the bud.

Now that RDL has left and Fash no longer finds you cute (if she ever did), maybe it's time to give this forum a flush and the whole lot of you turds with it.

What say you Odi?  Time to go bye bye?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Is it?  I think we are just trying to put out a fire started by RDL and Mel fueled by an opportunistic forum owner.  I'm sure it will be nipped in the bud.

Now that RDL has left and Fash no longer finds you cute (if she ever did), maybe it's time to give this forum a flush and the whole lot of you turds with it.

Child psychologists tell you to never say good-by to the poop before you flush it. It causes separation anxiety.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Is it?  I think we are just trying to put out a fire started by RDL and Mel fueled by an opportunistic forum owner.  I'm sure it will be nipped in the bud.

Child psychologists tell you to never say good-by to the poop before you flush it. It causes separation anxiety.

In your case it would be a looooooong goodbye.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

In your case it would be a looooooong goodbye.

You're just jealous because at your age you need to eat a bushel of prunes just to leave a skid mark in your shorts..
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Or, what YOU call a midnight snack.

Speaking of midnight, when was the last time you were even awake at midnight or 7:00 pm for that matter?

Odinson

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LGLB22AYwTU/VfIT7buPaAI/AAAAAAABO7Y/fPgd0M0vnQ8/s1600/11041773_1607159622841397_9032313910983707990_n.jpg">

Annie

Haha, my male 4 yr old is acting all loving like a kitten lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

This is like army all over again... Female officer got the edge on me...

Thats okay.. I got myself a lot of turns as a officer on watch...

That means that I outrank even a general in certain matters.

She was okay with the relentless badgering at first... Even said so...

I just kept pushing it until she blossomed into a nice little flower.

asal

Quote from: "Odinson"http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LGLB22AYwTU/VfIT7buPaAI/AAAAAAABO7Y/fPgd0M0vnQ8/s1600/11041773_1607159622841397_9032313910983707990_n.jpg">

:roll:

Bricktop

Speaking of midnight, when was the last time you were even awake at midnight or 7:00 pm for that matter?

That would have been around the last time you ate a salad.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

That would have been around the last time you ate a salad.

So that would be yesterday???? That's odd,....Well, maybe the reason you were up past "lights out" was that it was bingo night.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview