Replies: 7552
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:43:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

I like Van and I like the Blue Cash

Started by Frood, September 17, 2015, 11:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I'm going to post at both because it's my prerogative but what's it going to take for the two forums to make more nice between them? I don't know much of the history behind it all. I also don't really care. You're all mostly canucks and an online and offline minority, plus there seems to be a lot of Asian blooded peoples around too.

Take a page from the book of us aussies. We despise each other in our day to day but heaven forbid if outsiders mess with one of our own, or it's gloves off.

So?
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61394">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61394

QuoteLochdubh: This "dispute" between forums (fori?) is more like Northern Ireland, or when the Serbs and Croats rock and roll. As you will have noticed, some people move seamlessly from one place to another. No problem. Management at both places have a problem with each other, and some posters are partisan as well.

I like and miss - tara, bAnnie, Renee, the lron chlnk, and the Chief Inspector, and look in every other day or so, but since they did away with guest posting, I have been mute. When it was possible to post as a guest, I occasionally chimed in using the moniker "Douchebag in a Lexis".

vaya con dios, but haste ye back.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Odinson"Blue cash people are hypocrits...

And Evie is a condescending bitch... But you get used to that.  :biggrin:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "evs"By inviting people to join other forums you are breaking our rules, dinky.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i expected this to be an RDL thred.... WTF is this shit???
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Just think though. If both forums could be merged, what would it be called? Vancashew.com? TheBlueVan.com? Spectrehasoldmanballs.com?
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm going to post at both because it's my prerogative but what's it going to take for the two forums to make more nice between them? I don't know much of the history behind it all. I also don't really care. You're all mostly canucks and an online and offline minority, plus there seems to be a lot of Asian blooded peoples around too.

If you ask many around here, it would be Evs head on a spike; myself included.  acc_angry (How's that for "good fun"?)

BUT since that is not going to happen the best we are going to get is that the two forums mutually ignore each other. As long as individuals from THIS forum do not go over and troll THAT forum by using the BC as material and vice-versa, it's all good. Like it or not, that's about as friendly as it is probably going to get, for now.

Being that you are a person who is ignorant of the history between the people here and the people there and the fact that you have stated that you don't care about said history, I find it odd and somewhat nervy that you would even bring this up. Is it your intention to stir the pot? Because in case you haven't noticed, the acrimony and vitriol only really flows when some....."poster" decides to play troll and intentionally start shit. My advice to you is,.....leave it be.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Obviously, the issues between the two forums run deeper than I could have ever imagined.

Someone please lock this OP up or push it into another subforum.

It's a sad day when when a group of people can't discuss differences or move towards reconciliation.

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm going to post at both because it's my prerogative but what's it going to take for the two forums to make more nice between them? I don't know much of the history behind it all. I also don't really care. You're all mostly canucks and an online and offline minority, plus there seems to be a lot of Asian blooded peoples around too.

If you ask many around here, it would be Evs head on a spike; myself included.  acc_angry (How's that for "good fun"?)

BUT since that is not going to happen the best we are going to get is that the two forums mutually ignore each other. As long as individuals from THIS forum do not go over and troll THAT forum by using the BC as material and vice-versa, it's all good. Like it or not, that's about as friendly as it is probably going to get, for now.

Being that you are a person who is ignorant of the history between the people here and the people there and the fact that that you have stated that you don't care about said history, I find it odd that you would even bring this up. Is it your intention to stir the pot? Because in case you haven't notice the acrimony and vitriol only flies when some....."poster" decides to play troll and intentionally start shit. My advice to you is,.....leave it be.

I brought it up because of the cross posters I've seen on both and after seeing what Fash had to say earlier. Don't call me a troll on this and I won't call you an online Mama Cass.

Anyway, I'm done with it. There's too much crap to wade through in order to get a real outcome.

I'll post as I've posted and suit myself.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Being that you are a person who is ignorant of the history between the people here and the people there and the fact that you have stated that you don't care about said history, I find it odd and somewhat nervy that you would even bring this up. Is it your intention to stir the pot? Because in case you haven't noticed, the acrimony and vitriol only really flows when some....."poster" decides to play troll and intentionally start shit. My advice to you is,.....leave it be.

What do you think Renee? This dumbass Diana guy is a shit disturbing troll.

Frood

Just fuck off, Shen. Seriously.

You wished for my death the other day and now you're calling me a lad. You've obviously had too much snake or scorpion venom wine or a really off spring roll.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Obviously, the issues between the two forums run deeper than I could have ever imagined.

It's a sad day when when a group of people can't discuss differences or move towards reconciliation.

Being that you are a person who is ignorant of the history between the people here and the people there and the fact that that you have stated that you don't care about said history, I find it odd that you would even bring this up. Is it your intention to stir the pot? Because in case you haven't notice the acrimony and vitriol only flies when some....."poster" decides to play troll and intentionally start shit. My advice to you is,.....leave it be.

I brought it up because of the cross posters I've seen on both and after seeing what Fash had to say earlier. Don't call me a troll on this and I won't call you an online Mama Cass.

You can call me whatever you want. Cass Elliot had a great voice and I would be flattered by the comparison.

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Anyway, I'm done with it. There's too much crap to wade through in order to get a real outcome.

You do that but don't moan when you get called a troll for trying to stir up noise. It may be a foreign concept to you but when you get caught fucking around, it's always best to just own it. Look at it this way, it's kinda like exposing those two bolt-on pork chops you have hanging between your legs. It's embarrassing but....in the end, it is what it is. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Obviously, the issues between the two forums run deeper than I could have ever imagined.

You can call me whatever you want. Cass Elliot had a great voice and I would be flattered by the comparison.

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Anyway, I'm done with it. There's too much crap to wade through in order to get a real outcome.

You do that but don't moan when you get called a troll for trying to stir up noise. It may be a foreign concept to you but when you get caught fucking around, it's always best to just own it. Look at it this way, it's kinda like exposing those two bolt-on pork chops you have hanging between your legs. It's embarrassing but....in the end, it is what it is. ac_biggrin

I find it disturbing that a woman of your great weight and girth is envisioning my genitalia as a pair of pork chops, Renee.

(I'd just feel like just a number or an order and not a person)  :wink:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

This dumbass Diana troll wants to stir the fucking turds, but does not want to get called on it eh? Gawd he's an asshole.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I find it disturbing that a woman of your great weight and girth is envisioning my genitalia as a pair of pork chops, Renee.

(I'd just feel like just a number or an order and not a person)  :wink:

Oh....that's a fat joke..... ac_umm I don't think I've ever heard one of those before.  :001_rolleyes:

BTW, the only reason i envision your genitalia at all is because you made a point of describing it at length. You know the saying "once seen it can't be...unseen". Well the same goes for reading as well; once read it can't be un-read. :laugh:

So suffice to say, each time I see one of your posts I automatically associate you with a big old pair of bedazzled skirt steaks hanging between your legs ac_biggrin . Pretty gross, eh? But you planted that vision and I'm the one that has to live with it so don't bitch to me about it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview