Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Subforum Feedback

Started by RW, September 17, 2015, 03:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

We've added a few subs and I'm wondering I your feedback.  Is there any we can do away with?  Is there any more that you think should be added?

Tell us!  Tell us!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"We've added a few subs and I'm wondering I your feedback.  Is there any we can do away with?  Is there any more that you think should be added?

Tell us!  Tell us!

My opinion is that there are too many. Are the geeks and music subbies really necessary? Just sayin.

Anonymous

As most of you here know, I liked my guest posting area..

I would like to bring it back on a trial basis if the people here are ok with that?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"As most of you here know, I liked my guest posting area..

I would like to bring it back on a trial basis if the people here are ok with that?

I totally support it!  Do eet!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"As most of you here know, I liked my guest posting area..

I totally support it!  Do eet!

It's settled then, we'll try it and see how it goes.

ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Guest posting is now back..

Tell everyone of it's return.

ac_smile

Frood

You're so lovely, Fash. I don't care that you're a misguided religious person. You're A-Okay in my book. :)
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You're so lovely, Fash. I don't care that you're a misguided religious person. You're A-Okay in my book. :)

That's fine as long as you tell everyone that guest posting is back.

ac_smile

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

J0E

Quote from: "RW"We've added a few subs and I'm wondering I your feedback.  Is there any we can do away with?  Is there any more that you think should be added?

Tell us!  Tell us!

A number of the sub-forums should be merged, ideally down to 4 or 5 maximum.

Ie - Hard Rock & Express Yourself could be merged, with Hardk Rock becoming a sticky thread within it.

It'd be nice if the Money sense thread became its own subforum as one devoted to economics & business, below the Politics sub_forum. There are a number of topics which were quite informative, but then they got moved money sense, and they lose their meaning/context & turn to mush.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"

Tell us!  Tell us!

A number of the sub-forums should be merged, ideally down to 4 or 5 maximum.

Ie - Hard Rock & Express Yourself could be merged, with Hardk Rock becoming a sticky thread within it.

It'd be nice if the Money sense thread became its own subforum as one devoted to economics & business, below the Politics sub_forum. There are a number of topics which were quite informative, but then they got moved money sense, and they lose their meaning/context & turn to mush.

Thank you for your feedback Frank..

They are good suggestions.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

RW

I'll merge some of the subs shortly.
Beware of Gaslighters!