The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Renee vs Spectre

Started by Bricktop, September 16, 2015, 01:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Popcorn, hot dogs, beer! Get your snacks here for the next round of the big fight. It's gonna be a long one folks so when there's an intermission take advantage and have a bathroom break! Oh and taking bets! Place yer bets here!  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Nah, she ran off.

The winner, and still world champion....!!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aryan

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Nah, she ran off.

The winner, and still world champion....!!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Run from you....... ac_lmfao

Please old man, in my world you are about as troublesome as a lost sock.

You've never won anything in your life except maybe a contest to see which old fart has the most wrinkles on their ball sack.

Now fuck off before I forget to take pity on your fossilized ass and bitch slap you so hard that when you wake up, Oz will have a new PM.......But then again, that could be tomorrow depending upon what the sheeps entrails look like or some other ass backward shit like that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Oh, look...her greasy fingers found the keyboard amongst the KFC buckets and Dominos Supreme - Party Size boxes.

Honey buns, in my ample time, I have won many things...and its true, I've lost a few. But I've never lost a battle of wits with an American, because I've never met an American smarter than a turkey. I can't help but think that your Thanksgiving is a cannibal ceremony.

Each and every time you open that gaping orifice beneath your nose, by keyboard proxy, you merely serve to re-inforce the fact that America's intellect is inversely proportionally to its body mass index.

In other words, the fatter you are, the more stupid you are. And from what I've seen, its not the San Andreas fault that's going to break your geography apart, it will be the imbalance when one side gets fatter than the other. I'm backing that it will be the east coast that goes under, because all your stupid is focussed in Washington.

Isn't that where you live?

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Oh, look...her greasy fingers found the keyboard amongst the KFC buckets and Dominos Supreme - Party Size boxes.

Honey buns, in my ample time, I have won many things...and its true, I've lost a few. But I've never lost a battle of wits with an American, because I've never met an American smarter than a turkey. I can't help but think that your Thanksgiving is a cannibal ceremony.

Each and every time you open that gaping orifice beneath your nose, by keyboard proxy, you merely serve to re-inforce the fact that America's intellect is inversely proportionally to its body mass index.

In other words, the fatter you are, the more stupid you are. And from what I've seen, its not the San Andreas fault that's going to break your geography apart, it will be the imbalance when one side gets fatter than the other. I'm backing that it will be the east coast that goes under, because all your stupid is focussed in Washington.

Isn't that where you live?

As dumb as turkeys may be (only the domestic ones are truly dumb) they are nothing compared to the backward ass dumb shit marsupials that infest that dirt scratching hole you people inhabit. If I were a believer in God, I would say that God created Oz as a dumping ground for every mutant leftover reject creature on the face of the earth and that includes the human inhabitants as well. But I guess we have the buck toothed, tea baggers, to thank for for that travesty of European expansion.  ac_biggrin

Given the fact that most Aussies are about as smart as the fecal pap that drips from a koala's ass, I'd say that on "Australia Day" where the "true blue" are encouraged to eat the slaughtered remains of your goofy national animal (the Roo) is more like a cannibal ritual than Thanksgiving in the US. So once again you are caught making a comparison that is nothing more than a projection of what is an obvious fault in your own nation.

You really are a sad little man but I guess I should let you have your fantasies; It gives your something to think about and that's important; especially since you've reached that age where your prostate is bigger and more active than your brain.

BTW, You know approximately where I live; I've mentioned it to you previously. I guess your memory is failing but at your age that's natural, so don't sweat it. You need to be thankful for the mental faculties your still have because it's only going to get worse from here.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frood

Far be it for me to appear to help or back up Spectre in any manner but the following needs to be addressed. It seems some North Americans enjoy talking about things which they have no clue about.

QuoteAs dumb as turkeys may be (only the domestic ones are truly dumb) they are nothing compared to the backward ass dumb shit marsupials that infest that dirt scratching hole you people inhabit. If I were a believer in God, I would say that God created Oz as a dumping ground for every mutant leftover reject creature on the face of the earth and that includes the human inhabitants as well. But I guess we have the buck toothed, tea baggers, to thank for for that travesty of European expansion. ac_biggrin

You realize that Marsupial mammals and Placental mammals go back 50-100 million years, at least? Marsupials are also not just found in Australasia, where the environment remains more supportive. If you're not a god whisperer then brush up on science, doughnut buffalo.

QuoteGiven the fact that most Aussies are about as smart as the fecal pap that drips from a koala's ass, I'd say that on "Australia Day" where the "true blue" are encouraged to eat the slaughtered remains of your goofy national animal (the Roo) is more like a cannibal ritual than Thanksgiving in the US. So once again you are caught making a comparison that is nothing more than a projection of what is an obvious fault in your own nation.

Roo is still not a very popular meat at any time of the year except in small niches, although lamb is often pushed for Australia Day barbecues plus the typical beef, pork, chicken, and seafood.

So once again, you are caught making a comparison that is nothing more than a projection of what is an obvious fault in your own nation (ignorance of the world outside it but a stubborn insistence on continuing to dribble such shit with mock authenticity), Mama Cass.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Far be it for me to appear to help or back up Spectre in any manner but the following needs to be addressed. It seems some North Americans enjoy talking about things which they have no clue about.

QuoteAs dumb as turkeys may be (only the domestic ones are truly dumb) they are nothing compared to the backward ass dumb shit marsupials that infest that dirt scratching hole you people inhabit. If I were a believer in God, I would say that God created Oz as a dumping ground for every mutant leftover reject creature on the face of the earth and that includes the human inhabitants as well. But I guess we have the buck toothed, tea baggers, to thank for for that travesty of European expansion. ac_biggrin

You realize that Marsupial mammals and Placental mammals go back 50-100 million years, at least? Marsupials are also not just found in Australasia, where the environment remains more supportive. If you're not a god whisperer then brush up on science, doughnut buffalo.

QuoteGiven the fact that most Aussies are about as smart as the fecal pap that drips from a koala's ass, I'd say that on "Australia Day" where the "true blue" are encouraged to eat the slaughtered remains of your goofy national animal (the Roo) is more like a cannibal ritual than Thanksgiving in the US. So once again you are caught making a comparison that is nothing more than a projection of what is an obvious fault in your own nation.

Roo is still not a very popular meat at any time of the year except in small niches, although lamb is often pushed for Australia Day barbecues plus the typical beef, pork, chicken, and seafood.

So once again, you are caught making a comparison that is nothing more than a projection of what is an obvious fault in your own nation (ignorance of the world outside it but a stubborn insistence on continuing to dribble such shit with mock authenticity), Mama Cass.

Oh please STFU, you faux intellectual, annoying, little, dingle berry,  

Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets.  

I'm well aware that marsupials are found all over the world but nowhere on earth are they found in higher concentrations than Australia, approx 70% of the 334 known species. Why, because they were able to evolve in relative isolation away from creatures that are more advanced (smarter) and better equipped to deal with competition. One of the reasons they don't do as well as the placental competition is because they have a less efficient reproductive system, but most of all, marsupials are also considered of lower intelligence their comparative placental counterparts. In fact we have a marsupial that is very common around here (the Opossum) and they are probably one of the dumbest and most homely fur covered mammals in North America. The fact that their carcasses litter our road ways more than any other mammal is testament to their lack of intelligence and slow motor skills.

So what's up your ass today? Normally I would ask who put sand in your vag but we all know you haven't got one. So, what's the matter Dink, has everyone around here kicked you to the curb so once again you thought you would try your hand at me. I think I've made it quite clear that I think of your phony ass as being below contempt and nothing that you have to say is of any consequence to me or anyone else.  To be honest I think it's only by the grace of proper manners and civility that most people around here even acknowledge your existence on this forum.

So why are you even bothering to make a fool out of yourself; is it something that you just can't help? I'm pretty sure psychotherapy can help you with a problem like that; you might even try getting some help for that issue you have with being a pathological liar as well.

I really don't give a fuck what you eat on Aussie Day; you could barbecue and eat all 5 of your children for all I care. That's if you actually had any. The unfortunate truth for you Aussies is that you have been eating Roo longer than any other farmed meat. It is sold in all your major supermarkets and it legitimately can be considered more "true blue" than any other meat you slobs might consume.

"Kangaroo is now sold by both major supermarkets in all states and the biggest processor, Adelaide-based Macro Meats, reports an almost 500 per cent increase in sales over the past five years through its brand Gourmet Game."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/food/kangaroo-the-true-blue-australia-day-bbq-choice/story-fni0dgqf-1227190529087">http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/f ... 7190529087">http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/food/kangaroo-the-true-blue-australia-day-bbq-choice/story-fni0dgqf-1227190529087

BTW, I'm not even going to get into the fact that most of the civilized world would consider eating it's national symbol or using it for dog food as an act of barbarism but since it's you Aussies, I'll make an exception.  :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Oh please STFU.

Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets.

Ironic  :laugh:

QuoteI'm well aware that marsupials are found all over the world but nowhere on earth are they found in higher concentrations than Australia, approx 70% of the 334 known species. Why, because they were able to evolve in relative isolation away from creatures that are more advanced (smarter) and better equipped to deal with competition. One of the reasons they don't do as well as the placental competition is because they have a less efficient reproductive system, but most of all, marsupials are also considered of lower intelligence their comparative placental counterparts. In fact we have a marsupial that is very common around here (the Opossum) and they are probably one of the dumbest and most homely fur covered mammals in North America. The fact that their carcasses litter our road ways more than any other mammal is testament to their lack of intelligence and slow motor skills.

You'd like to perpetuate a silly unproven stereotype about Australian marsupials because one of your limited species of American nocternal marsupials appears (by you) to get hit by motor vehicles more than deer do in North America?   ac_toofunny

Seriously, Snufflelardagus. Shut your ignorant windsock sized cupcake catching face hole.  :001_rolleyes:

QuoteSo what's up your ass today? Normally I would ask who put sand in your vag but we all know you haven't got one. So, what's the matter Dink, has everyone around here kicked you to the curb so once again you thought you would try your hand at me. I think I've made it quite clear that I think of your phony ass as being below contempt and nothing that you have to say is of any consequence to me or anyone else.  To be honest I think it's only by the grace of proper manners and civility that most people around here even acknowledge your existence on this forum.

So why are you even bothering to make a fool out of yourself; is it something that you just can't help? I'm pretty sure psychotherapy can help you with a problem like that; you might even try getting some help for that issue you have with being a pathological liar as well.

"Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets."  ac_hithere

QuoteI really don't give a fuck what you eat on Aussie Day; you could barbecue and eat all 5 of your children for all I care. That's if you actually had any.

"Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets."  ac_hithere

QuoteUnfortunately for you Aussies have been eating Roo longer than any other farmed meat. It is sold in all your major supermarkets and it legiamtely can be considered more "true blue" than any other meat you slobs might consume.

ac_toofunny  Oh, "farmed meat" now is it? Well, some people still eat feral pigs although it's not the norm seeing as we mostly live along the coast in a handful of major cities instead of the interior which is not green or all that hospitable, though yes one can buy roo meat in some supermarkets. Mind you, the majority is done as sausages or small cuts which come in 3 or so variants for human consumption while it's a filler in about a quarter of refrigerated dog loafs in the pet food section.

It regularly doesn't sell (bar the dog loafs) and ends up in the small refrigerated meat clearance section with little red, yellow, or orange discount stickers at half the original asking price or more.

You legitimately know fuck all about Australian meat preferences, Muffintopasaurus.  

But don't take my word for it. Listen to the esteemed Australia Day spokesperson for lamb, the honorable Sam Kekovich.

">https://youtu.be/3dqsyXPkG3I   :tease:

Quote"Kangaroo is now sold by both major supermarkets in all states and the biggest processor, Adelaide-based Macro Meats, reports an almost 500 per cent increase in sales over the past five years through its brand Gourmet Game."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/food/kangaroo-the-true-blue-australia-day-bbq-choice/story-fni0dgqf-1227190529087">http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/f ... 7190529087">http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/food/kangaroo-the-true-blue-australia-day-bbq-choice/story-fni0dgqf-1227190529087

500 percent increase of fuck all is still fuck all. You don't seem to be firing on all cylinders, Renee. Maybe you've got a roo loose in the top paddock?

Get some lamb into you, love.  :icon_wink:

QuoteBTW, I'm not even going to get into the fact that most of the civilized world would consider eating it's national symbol or using it for dog food as an act of barbarism but since it's you Aussies, I'll make an exception.  :laugh:

:laugh:  

http://asiancorrespondent.com/17590/a-good-yarn-spoiled/">http://asiancorrespondent.com/17590/a-g ... n-spoiled/">http://asiancorrespondent.com/17590/a-good-yarn-spoiled/

I'd comment more on your national symbol but even if you fat fuckers had wings, you still couldn't nail one on a nose dive.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Dinky seriously you are a moron and it appears a butt hurt moron at that.  :laugh:  

It has been accepted science for over 100 years that says marsupials are generally of lower intelligence than placental mammals. Read "A New Theory of the Origin of the Species by B.G. Ferris before you flap those big Aussie man gums. I'm not just basing it on my own experience with the opossum.

If you don't believe me, then read this bit of info, you mentally crippled, lump of fake twat.

"In nearly all marsupials the female's nipples are covered by a pouch, or marsupium, formed by a fold of abdominal skin. Even after the suckling stage the young return at times to the pouch for shelter and transportation. In many species the young are carried on the mother's back after the suckling stage. In addition to having a less efficient reproductive system than the placental mammals, marsupials are of generally lower intelligence."

A. K. Lee and A. Cockburn, Evolutionary Ecology of Marsupials (1985).

As for you bullshit video of some meat farming zombie, hawking his product like a automated car salesman.......well that was just comical as a rebuttal. But that's you all over....a joke. You try so hard to be of relevance to the discussion but you fall short on just about every account. What's the matter Dink....you ashamed of eating a kangaroo? Too close to being on one of the branches of the family tree for you?

BTW, you must of missed where I said "civilized world". I wasn't referring to what some bunch of Botswana tribesmen eat or if people in Barbados eat fish while they have some nondescript fish as the national symbol or if a bunch of Mongolians still eat horse.  Like I said.......irrelevant. :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Renee"Dinky seriously you are a moron and it appears a butt hurt moron at that.  :laugh:  

It has been accepted science for over 100 years that says marsupials are generally of lower intelligence than placental mammals. Read "A New Theory of the Origin of the Species by B.G. Ferris before you flap those big Aussie man gums. I'm not just basing it on my own experience with the opossum.

If you don't believe me, then read this bit of info, you mentally crippled, lump of fake twat.

"In nearly all marsupials the female's nipples are covered by a pouch, or marsupium, formed by a fold of abdominal skin. Even after the suckling stage the young return at times to the pouch for shelter and transportation. In many species the young are carried on the mother's back after the suckling stage. In addition to having a less efficient reproductive system than the placental mammals, marsupials are of generally lower intelligence."

As for you bullshit video of some meat farming zombie, hawking his product like a automated car salesman.......well that was just comical as a rebuttal. But that's you all over....a joke. You try so hard to be of relevance to the discussion but you fall short on just about every account. What's the matter Dink....you ashamed of eating a kangaroo? Too close to being on one of the branches of the family tree for you?

BTW, you must of missed where I said "civilized world". I wasn't referring to what some bunch of Botswana tribesmen eat or if people in Barbados eat fish while they have some nondescript fish as the national symbol or if a bunch of Mongolians still eat horse.  Like I said.......irrelevant. :laugh:

ac_toofunny

You brought your demise on yourself, Renee. Better luck next time.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Dinky seriously you are a moron and it appears a butt hurt moron at that.  :laugh:  

ac_toofunny

Nice bright white flag.  

Pity you didn't have time to wring the tears out of it before you had to run it up your pole.  :laugh:

Oh and BTW, the only demise around here was your ability to formulate a rational argument that could protect you from the mine field you so stupidly and willfully stepped in.

Frood

ac_toofunny

Nice bright white flag.  

Pity you didn't have time to wring the tears out of it before you had to run it up your pole.  :laugh:

Oh and BTW, the only demise around here was your ability to formulate a rational argument that could protect you from the mine field you so stupidly and willfully stepped in.

(Take your lumps and move on, you big fat sore debate loser)  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

ac_toofunny

Nice bright white flag.  

Another Aussie that declares victory where there is no victory to be had.  :laugh: If you think that ad hominem hair ball you puked up constitutes a victory then you had better go back to whatever Jr. HS level debate team you came from and practice like a motherfucker.

I'll give the victory and go away peacably IF you answer one question?......Ready; why are you so atrociously stupid? Is it because you live in a world that is insular and your opinion of yourself is based in puffery, lies and illusion? Or is because your nation is so aggressively anti-immigration that your gene pole has been diminished to the point of being a shallow puddle?

You Roo fuckers really need to be careful because there is a good chance that white Australian babies being born today will have no branches on their fucking family tree when they reach the end stage of their lives. That would be a really shitty legacy for you to leave for future generations.

Christ all mighty, if I think that you are stupid I can't even imagine what's coming down the road. :laugh:

Frood

ac_toofunny

Nice bright white flag.  

Another Aussie that declares victory where there is no victory to be had.  :laugh: If you think that ad hominem hair ball you puked up constitutes a victory then you had better go back to whatever Jr. HS level debate team you came from and practice like a motherfucker.

I'll give the victory and go away peacably IF you answer one question?......Ready; why are you so atrociously stupid? Is it because you live in a world that is insular and your opinion of yourself is based in puffery, lies and illusion? Or is because your nation is so aggressively anti-immigration that your gene pole has been diminished to the point of being a shallow puddle?

You Roo fuckers really need to be careful because there is a good chance that white Australian babies being born today will have no branches on their fucking family tree when they reach the end stage of their lives. That would be a really shitty legacy for you to leave for future generations.

Christ all mighty, if I think that you are stupid I can't even imagine what's coming down the road. :laugh:

Poor Renee. You know, all this was totally avoidable but you insisted on telling an Australian untrue things about Australia and got caught out. By all means please continue whinging about it like a kicked puppy. Your hefty whine is music to my ears.  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview