The best topic

Replies: 8488
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:56:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Renee vs Spectre

Started by Bricktop, September 16, 2015, 01:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"Dinky seriously you are a moron and it appears a butt hurt moron at that.  :laugh:  

It has been accepted science for over 100 years that says marsupials are generally of lower intelligence than placental mammals. Read "A New Theory of the Origin of the Species by B.G. Ferris before you flap those big Aussie man gums. I'm not just basing it on my own experience with the opossum.

If you don't believe me, then read this bit of info, you mentally crippled, lump of fake twat.

"In nearly all marsupials the female's nipples are covered by a pouch, or marsupium, formed by a fold of abdominal skin. Even after the suckling stage the young return at times to the pouch for shelter and transportation. In many species the young are carried on the mother's back after the suckling stage. In addition to having a less efficient reproductive system than the placental mammals, marsupials are of generally lower intelligence."

A. K. Lee and A. Cockburn, Evolutionary Ecology of Marsupials (1985).

As for you bullshit video of some meat farming zombie, hawking his product like a automated car salesman.......well that was just comical as a rebuttal. But that's you all over....a joke. You try so hard to be of relevance to the discussion but you fall short on just about every account. What's the matter Dink....you ashamed of eating a kangaroo? Too close to being on one of the branches of the family tree for you?

BTW, you must of missed where I said "civilized world". I wasn't referring to what some bunch of Botswana tribesmen eat or if people in Barbados eat fish while they have some nondescript fish as the national symbol or if a bunch of Mongolians still eat horse.  Like I said.......irrelevant. :laugh:

ac_toofunny

"Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets."  ac_hithere

You brought your demise on yourself, Renee. Better luck next time.

Nice bright white flag.  

Pity you didn't have time to wring the tears out of it before you had to run it up your pole.  :laugh:

Oh and BTW, the only demise around here was your ability to formulate a rational argument that could protect you from the mine field you so stupidly and willfully stepped in.

"Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets."  ac_hithere

(Take your lumps and move on, you big fat sore debate loser)  :laugh:

Another Aussie that declares victory where there is no victory to be had.  :laugh: If you think that ad hominem hair ball you puked up constitutes a victory then you had better go back to whatever Jr. HS level debate team you came from and practice like a motherfucker.

I'll give the victory and go away peacably IF you answer one question?......Ready; why are you so atrociously stupid? Is it because you live in a world that is insular and your opinion of yourself is based in puffery, lies and illusion? Or is because your nation is so aggressively anti-immigration that your gene pole has been diminished to the point of being a shallow puddle?

You Roo fuckers really need to be careful because there is a good chance that white Australian babies being born today will have no branches on their fucking family tree when they reach the end stage of their lives. That would be a really shitty legacy for you to leave for future generations.

Christ all mighty, if I think that you are stupid I can't even imagine what's coming down the road. :laugh:

Poor Renee. You know, all this was totally avoidable but you insisted on telling an Australian untrue things about Australia and got caught out. By all means please continue whinging about it like a kicked puppy. Your hefty whine is music to my ears.  ac_dance

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that citing scientific literary works and news articles from Australia was telling untruths. I should have known that your opinion and a video from the bat shit, lamb eaters association or some crap like that was the real truth.  :crazy:  :oeudC:  :laugh:

Go away you are just making a fool out of your self at this point. I'm not entirely sure you can recognize that.

You know Dinkums, there are times when you do come off as being somewhat with it and then there is the balance of the time you spend here......Guess what kind of time spent this has been.   ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Don't shuffle away mad, Renee. Just shuffle away.  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna""Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets."  ac_hithere

Okay you win,.....You've drag down to your level of immaturity and stupidity and beaten me with experience.  :swoon:

I should have known better. Shame on me.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna""Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets."  ac_hithere

Okay you win,.....You've drag down to your level of immaturity and stupidity and beaten me with experience.  :swoon:

I'm so glad you've finally come to the realization that repeatedly arguing contrary to what a foreign native says about their typical National Day food fare would be ill informed, pompous, and seen as constant irrelevant prattling by a clueless seppo patty pan slayer with the intellect of dried out frosting and the physique of Gilbert Grape's mum in a jumping castle full of moistened marshmallows.

Good on ya for graciously accepting your obvious defeat and not engaging in the lowest and least witty form of discord, American stabs at sarcasm :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

I'm so glad you've finally come to the realization that repeatedly arguing contrary to what a foreign native says about their typical National Day food fare would be ill informed, pompous, and seen as constant irrelevant prattling by a clueless seppo patty pan slayer with the intellect of dried out frosting and the physique of Gilbert Grape's mum in a jumping castle full of moistened marshmallows.

Good on ya for graciously accepting your obvious defeat and not engaging in the lowest and least witty form of discord, American stabs at sarcasm :laugh:

Jesus Christ, I haven't read that many unnecessary adjectives since I read "Picture of Dorian Gray" In Jr. High. Do you think intellect and or wit is measured by the use of as many words as you can dribble from keyboard to screen? Well I got news for you pinhead...... :nea:

The truth is dunce, you simply don't like being subjected to the truth in any way shape or form. That's why you hide behind a false gender and your unsubstantiated claims around about your career as a famous....whatever. :laugh: Everything about you is based on avoiding the truth. So how can you expect anyone here to take what you say seriously?

The truth is you fuckers eat kangaroo on Aussie Day, along with whatever other slop you throw onto your holiday table. Maybe not each and everyone of you but enough of you you eat it and use it to support and entire industry. I really don't see what you are being so defensive about. I mean eating a roo steak once a year is still a hell of a lot more morally superior to killing them for fun the way that some of you do the rest of the year.

" The Newspoll survey of 1203 Australians aged 18 and over shows that while the vast majority know

Anzac biscuits and kangaroo meat are 'true blue' Aussie delights".

file://gmdsrv01/RedirectedFolders/jholczer/My%20Documents/Downloads/120123_Australia_Day_Menus_Not_So_Australian_After_All.pdf

"About this time every year, the industry goes into overdrive trying to sell the idea that kangaroo meat is the 'true-blue' Australia Day meat. They make their case by playing off the common misperception that kangaroos are hugely overpopulated."

https://www.voiceless.org.au/content/kangaroo-meat-it%E2%80%99s-just-not-cricket">https://www.voiceless.org.au/content/ka ... ot-cricket">https://www.voiceless.org.au/content/kangaroo-meat-it%E2%80%99s-just-not-cricket

"Fancy getting your teeth into some Australian culture – literally? Kangaroo meat is a widely consumed food in Australia, and Sydney serves up some of the best variations on this cultural dish."

http://aussiebackpacker.com.au/take-a-bite-out-of-sydney-with-kangaroo/">http://aussiebackpacker.com.au/take-a-b ... -kangaroo/">http://aussiebackpacker.com.au/take-a-bite-out-of-sydney-with-kangaroo/

I guess the above cited passages are untrue as well. So lets all hail Dinky the Dumb-ass for cluing us in to what real Australians eat.  ac_lmfao

You're a fucking moron and you don't even bother to hide it. I guess that makes you an arrogant moron.   ac_umm  ac_biggrin

Frood

You've brought your demise on yourself, Renee.  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I confess to be amused by your constant attempt to step into a limelight that does not belong to you.

Is it envy, that I draw attention and you draw derision? Or do you simply suffer from aggressive attention seeking syndrome? The sign on THIS door says Renee vs SPECTRE. You are neither of those people, although you passion for multiple personalities might fallaciously lead you to belive you are.

Renee is MY bitch. Not yours.

There is a plentiful supply of dullards and dimwits at the Van forum. How about you try one of those on for size.

Jumping on other people's bandwagon is, well, embrassing for you really. You look silly, immature and obsessive.

Which, truth be told, is who you are, isn't it?

Frood

You're just embarrassed that I did in one thread what you haven't been able to do your entire time here; shut down Renee's flapping gums.

By the way, Spectre. "Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets."
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You're just embarrassed that I did in one thread what you haven't been able to do your entire time here; shut down Renee's flapping gums.

By the way, Spectre. "Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets."

You're weak minded ass can't even "shut down" it's own nonsensical dribbling.

Truth be told, the thing you really need to "shut down" is this charade of gender bullshit and masquerade of phoney self importance that you have wrapped your lying ass in. Because in case you haven't noticed, no one here is buying it.

I think maybe you will be happier over at VF where you can cry and whine about how big bad SPECTRE has this whole forum riled up against cunty little old you.  :laugh3: Did you get the sympathy you were looking for? I hope you were more successful in trolling that pack of halfwits than your efforts have been around here so far. :laugh3:

BTW, when you jumped in this thread, waving your arms frantically looking for my attention, you missed the point of the discourse between myself and the old muppet. For your edification the subject wasn't so much about what you down under d-bags eat, as it was about how your intellect compares to the truly stupid animal that you consume. So what did you do, you came out and made the oh so proud claim that you don't eat kangaroo....You Aussies actually eat "sheep".  ac_lmfao

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You're just embarrassed that I did in one thread what you haven't been able to do your entire time here; shut down Renee's flapping gums.

Truth be told, the thing you really need to "shut down" is this charade of gender bullshit and masquerade of phoney self importance that you have wrapped your lying ass in. Because in case you haven't noticed, no one here is buying it.

I think maybe you will be happier over at VF where you can cry and whine about how big bad SPECTRE has this whole forum riled up against cunty little old you.  :laugh3: Did you get the sympathy you were looking for? I hope you were more successful in trolling that pack of halfwits than your efforts have been around here so far. :laugh3:

BTW, when you jumped in this thread, waving your arms frantically looking for my attention, you missed the point of the discourse between myself and the old muppet. For your edification the subject wasn't so much about what you down under d-bags eat, as it was about how your intellect compares to the truly stupid animal that you consume. So what did you do, you came out and made the oh so proud claim that you don't eat kangaroo....You Aussies actually eat "sheep".  ac_lmfao

Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Hey, here is an idea, since we are on the subject of dumb animals why don't you tell the story of how you killed your husbands sick cat because you were too morally challenged to take the elderly thing to the vet for a proper examination and possible euthanasia? A story like that aught to be a hoot around here. ac_biggrin

So what did you do with it? I heard you were planning on bludgeoning it to death or putting it in a bag and drowning it and not telling hubby about it. So did you go through with it and what did you tell your husband? I guess you used the old tried and true lie of it just ran away or you took it to the "farm" where it can play with all the other kitty cats. :nea:  

Look you little fuckwit freak, go make a permanent home in VAN where that vile pig of a forum owner can coddle and nurture a little shit weasel like you. That's what she does and you will really like it there. You and SMP can trade stories of how important an accomplished each of you are and you and Mel (the other cat killer) can butt fuck each other until the moon falls out of the sky. :laugh:

keeper

Remind me not to get on your bad side  ac_unsure

I was pushing myself away from my screen just reading that  :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Hey, here is an idea, since we are on the subject of dumb animals why don't you tell the story of how you killed your husbands sick cat because you were too morally challenged to take the elderly thing to the vet for a proper examination and possible euthanasia? A story like that aught to be a hoot around here. ac_biggrin

So what did you do with it? I heard you were planning on bludgeoning it to death or putting it in a bag and drowning it and not telling hubby about it. So did you go through with it and what did you tell your husband? I guess you used the old tried and true lie of it just ran away or you took it to the "farm" where it can play with all the other kitty cats. :nea:  

Look you little fuckwit freak, go make a permanent home in VAN where that vile pig of a forum owner can coddle and nurture a little shit weasel like you. That's what she does and you will really like it there. You and SMP can trade stories of how important an accomplished each of you are and you and Mel (the other cat killer) can butt fuck each other until the moon falls out of the sky. :laugh:

Staying true to animal husbandry and the underlying high ideal ethics of it is a challenge to morality? Interesting suggestion, Renee.

How would that apply if we had a gluttonous and slothful pet pig named Renee who squealed gibberish all day and night long, ate copious amounts of high fructose laden foodstuffs, and simply lived to stack on kilos while wallowing in its own filth?

Animal husbandry is very clear on this. If it's a pet, you quickly end its ability to breathe another breath since it's a nuisance to its owners, in obvious inner pain, and will headbutt kitchen cupboards and eat every last sugary treat in your home if you let it.

If it's simple livestock, not only do you end the pig, you carve it up and cook it up.

Fortunately, cats are alleged to taste like greasy shit so I took the first option, gave it a carbon monoxide cardboard box bong hit with the help of a garden hose and some gaffers tape, and buried her. Serene at last. Serene at last.

What option will your family take with you and will you try to tusk them if they get too close?
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Animal husbandry is not the issue, you psycho.

The issue is your morally corrupt outlook on a situation that requires compassion, common sense and, in the grand scheme of things, a small monetary commitment.

Furthermore, what kind of a bat shit crazy imbecile sets out to brutally end the life of a family pet because it has become too much of a bother? A normal, mentally stable, person discusses the situation with the person most attached to it and an amicable solution is reached. You obviously have absolutely no regard or respect for your spouse which also speaks directly to your lack of ethical and moral thought process. Animal husbandry of which you are basing your psychopathic attitude on, has nothing to do with bashing the skull of a defenseless bewildered pet, you fucking insane whore. AND it certainly doesn't in included fucking over a family member.

Even if this whole scenario is one of your huge piles of troll dung, which it probably is, it marks you further as the piece of offal that most of us here know you to be. The very fact that someone would dream up something so cruel and insulting to a loved one and use for forum fodder is a sign of a truely diseased mind.

You are a real gem. You have completed the picture of yourself and it is an illustration of a sad, twisted, morally dead little creature, desperately trying to validate its existence thru shock value and illusion.

BTW, do not think your veiled death threat escaped me in that disgusting pile of dribble you spat out. You are very brave in the fact that you have the benifit of safe distance and a reasonable amount of anonymity to hide behind. Because if this were a face to face exchange, I can assure you, you would not be so lucky as to escape back into the comfort of you sick morally challenged life.

Now, you can either slither off quietly or you can be further exposed for the freaky little psychopathic, attention whore that you are. It was only a matter of time before you really pushed all the wrong buttons and guess what, you succeeded sooner than I ever thought you would. Now in case you haven't figure it out yet, THIS is how you "shut down" a little twerp who thinks they can pester the adults.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview