Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Renee vs Spectre

Started by Bricktop, September 16, 2015, 01:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Renee"Animal husbandry is not the issue, you psycho.

The issue is your morally corrupt outlook on a situation that requires compassion, common sense and, in the grand scheme of things, a small monetary commitment.

You're saying that I should have paid someone else to put our pet down and I shouldn't have done it myself?  :oeudC:

QuoteFurthermore, what kind of a bat shit crazy imbecile sets out to brutally end the life of a family pet because it has become too much of a bother? A normal, mentally stable, person discusses the situation with the person most attached to it and an amicable solution is reached. You obviously have absolutely no regard or respect for your spouse which also speaks directly to your lack of ethical and moral thought process. Animal husbandry of which you are basing your psychopathic attitude on, has nothing to do with bashing the skull of a defenseless bewildered pet, you fucking insane whore. AND it certainly doesn't in included fucking over a family member.

Whatever Renee. You must be one of those animal rights whackos and you've definitely not been brought up on a farm. I like your dramatic use of words like brutality, bashing, bewildered though. It actually demonstrates to me how weak minded you are.

QuoteEven if this whole scenario is one of your huge piles of troll dung, which it probably is, it marks you further as the piece of offal that most of us here know you to be. The very fact that someone would dream up something so cruel and insulting to a loved one and use for forum fodder is a sign of a truely diseased mind.

Again with the bias, accusations and slander, Twinkies Queen.

QuoteYou are a real gem. You have completed the picture of yourself and it is an illustration of a sad, twisted, morally dead little creature, desperately trying to validate its existence thru shock value and illusion.

That's you trying to spin it that way because I shut you down the other day and it burns you up.  :yahoo:
BTW, do not think your veiled death threat escaped me in that disgusting pile of dribble you spat out. You are very brave in the fact that you have the benifit of safe distance and a reasonable amount of anonymity to hide behind. Because if this were a face to face exchange, I can assure you, you would not be so lucky as to escape back into the comfort of you sick morally challenged life.

Death threat? News to me. I compared you to an overweight pig also named Renee and later cheekily asked if you would tusk your family if they came to manage you. I don't care about the rest of the crap you've spouted. "Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets."  ac_smile

QuoteNow, you can either slither off quietly or you can be further exposed for the freaky little psychopathic, attention whore that you are.

Can I just can can, dumb dumb?

QuoteIt was only a matter of time before you really pushed all the wrong buttons and guess what, you succeeded sooner than I ever thought you would. Now in case you haven't figure it out yet, THIS is how you "shut down" a little twerp who thinks they can pester the adults.

Your tales are as tall as you are wide, language challenged, and stupid.

Oh, by the way Renee:

"Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets."  :roll:

Look psycho, the game is over. You are a piece of filth and your own words have condemned you. The last piece of garbage that bragged about killing his pet was relegated to the reject pile. I'm wondering what makes you any different.

I've never bragged about killing anything, you dumb clueless sow.

QuoteBTW, if you don't think bludgeoning an animal or putting it in a bag and drowning isn't and act of brutality then it's you that has the weak mind. But first and foremost, you have a diseased mind. The weakness is simply a byproduct of your mental illness. I don't know how it is in your ....."country" but here for something like that you get your ass hauled in front of a judge and get fined or jailed for shit like that. That's what is done in civilization, what rules you scum live by is probably another thing altogether.

You're a certifiable moron and whacko if you equate animal husbandry or management with brutality, mental illness, or a lack of civilization.

QuoteSo you still haven't answered my questions. Did you kill the cat and what did you tell your husband? I'm sure it wasn't the truth because that's something your psychotic ass is incapable of facing.

Were they questions or rather, wild eyed ridiculous accusations by a fat pig of a woman with intellectual disabilities?

QuoteMaybe you should now run and cry over at VF on how you are being picked on. But wait....when you made the thread about killing your husband's pet, half the ding-dongs in VAN labeled you a psycho as well. So I doubt you will get much sympathy over there.  :laugh3:

I have no idea what you're on about at this point. Perhaps for your own good you should STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Like clockwork, the word irrelevant is used and Spectre's pudgy old head pops up like a buoyant turd.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Says Sigmund Freud.

Sigmund FRAUD more like it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Is this really the time or place to be discussing that 20th century weirdo and idiot?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Well I tried to find out what a man clit was but I was left hanging.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

The issue is your morally corrupt outlook on a situation that requires compassion, common sense and, in the grand scheme of things, a small monetary commitment.

You're saying that I should have paid someone else to put our pet down and I shouldn't have done it myself?  :oeudC:

QuoteFurthermore, what kind of a bat shit crazy imbecile sets out to brutally end the life of a family pet because it has become too much of a bother? A normal, mentally stable, person discusses the situation with the person most attached to it and an amicable solution is reached. You obviously have absolutely no regard or respect for your spouse which also speaks directly to your lack of ethical and moral thought process. Animal husbandry of which you are basing your psychopathic attitude on, has nothing to do with bashing the skull of a defenseless bewildered pet, you fucking insane whore. AND it certainly doesn't in included fucking over a family member.

Whatever Renee. You must be one of those animal rights whackos and you've definitely not been brought up on a farm. I like your dramatic use of words like brutality, bashing, bewildered though. It actually demonstrates to me how weak minded you are.

QuoteEven if this whole scenario is one of your huge piles of troll dung, which it probably is, it marks you further as the piece of offal that most of us here know you to be. The very fact that someone would dream up something so cruel and insulting to a loved one and use for forum fodder is a sign of a truely diseased mind.

QuoteYou are a real gem. You have completed the picture of yourself and it is an illustration of a sad, twisted, morally dead little creature, desperately trying to validate its existence thru shock value and illusion.

That's you trying to spin it that way because I shut you down the other day and it burns you up.  :yahoo:
BTW, do not think your veiled death threat escaped me in that disgusting pile of dribble you spat out. You are very brave in the fact that you have the benifit of safe distance and a reasonable amount of anonymity to hide behind. Because if this were a face to face exchange, I can assure you, you would not be so lucky as to escape back into the comfort of you sick morally challenged life.

Death threat? News to me. I compared you to an overweight pig also named Renee and later cheekily asked if you would tusk your family if they came to manage you. I don't care about the rest of the crap you've spouted. "Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets."  ac_smile

QuoteNow, you can either slither off quietly or you can be further exposed for the freaky little psychopathic, attention whore that you are.

QuoteIt was only a matter of time before you really pushed all the wrong buttons and guess what, you succeeded sooner than I ever thought you would. Now in case you haven't figure it out yet, THIS is how you "shut down" a little twerp who thinks they can pester the adults.

Oh, by the way Renee:

"Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets."  :roll:

Look psycho, the game is over. You are a piece of filth and your own words have condemned you. The last piece of garbage that bragged about killing his pet was relegated to the reject pile. I'm wondering what makes you any different.

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna" I've never bragged about killing anything, you dumb clueless sow.

You're an idiot.  :laugh3:

Stop using the animal husbandry angle you piece of psychotic shit. You don't even know the meaning of the term and you look ridiculous using it.

Animal husbandry entails raising animals in a healthy way and treating them properly when they are sick. That includes  consulting veterinary proffessionals. You didn't even have the decency to do that because it was too inconvenient and too costly for your obviously indigent ass. Also, if required it involves ending the life of an animal ethically and humanely. Bludgeoning and animal to death or drowning it would only be considered ethical or humane by a crazed psychopathic twat.

Furthermore, hiding your insane moronic cruelty from your supposed husband is about as cowardly and low down as you can get.

Don't try and sugar coat or rationalize what you have done or claim to have done, you fucking insane cow. Your "animal husbandry" claim is an insult to all ethical animal owners on the globe.

You are a ridiculous and grotesque caricature of a human being. The best thing that you could do is just STFU and slither away like the slimy creature you have painted yourself out to be. But I doubt that will happen because like all psychotic assholes, shame is something that is unfamiliar within your diseased character.

But to be real, everything that dribbles out of your head is a load of horseshit so there probably was no cat, nor is there a husband, or 5 kids or a vagina. The only thing that is real is your obvious psychotic behavior.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Oh, by the way Renee:

Stop using the animal husbandry angle you piece of psychotic shit. You don't even know the meaning of the term and you look ridiculous using it.

Animal husbandry entails raising animals in a healthy way and treating them properly when they are sick. That includes  consulting veterinary proffessionals. You didn't even have the decency to do that because it was too inconvenient and too costly for your obviously indigent ass. Also, if required it involves ending the life of an animal ethically and humanely. Bludgeoning and animal to death or drowning it would only be considered ethical or humane by a crazed psychopathic twat.

Furthermore, hiding your insane moronic cruelty from your supposed husband is about as cowardly and low down as you can get.

Don't try and sugar coat or rationalize what you have done or claim to have done, you fucking insane cow. Your "animal husbandry" claim is an insult to all ethical animal owners on the globe.

You are a ridiculous and grotesque caricature of a human being. The best thing that you could do is just STFU and slither away like the slimy creature you have painted yourself out to be. But I doubt that will happen because like all psychotic assholes, shame is something that is unfamiliar within your diseased character.

But to be real, everything that dribbles out of your head is a load of horseshit so there probably was no cat, nor is there a husband, or 5 kids or a vagina. The only thing that is real is your obvious psychotic behavior.[/quote]

"Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets" PETA pawn.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Oh, by the way Renee:

But to be real, everything that dribbles out of your head is a load of horseshit so there probably was no cat, nor is there a husband, or 5 kids or a vagina. The only thing that is real is your obvious psychotic behavior.

"Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets" PETA pawn.  ac_hithere

Psycho piece of shit.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"So far I can't really move without excruciating pain.  A long as I stay still I'm all right.

If it's gas moving will help. Whatever you do, don't try to force a fart.  :nea:

Sayeth the expert on the subject.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"So far I can't really move without excruciating pain.  A long as I stay still I'm all right.

If it's gas moving will help. Whatever you do, don't try to force a fart.  :nea:

Sayeth the expert on the subject.

Sayeth the old toad who leaves stains and rub marks on the legs of my pants.  :laugh3:

Bricktop

Honey, your pants could be declared a national monument. They probably hold traces of every foodstuff known to man, and even some historic "for a limited time only" specials long forgotten in the annals of gastronomy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview