Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

What's it like being Asian?

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2015, 11:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RDLb"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odi"
Quote from: "Odi"Females with some kind of "preference" are always rejects..

Like if an asian female prefers to date whites..

I wouldnt want to invite the whatever emotional package that kind of thinking has into my life.

News flash, retardo, everyone has a "preference" and they are not necessarily racial.

That's how human attraction works.

Like all your kind, you're dumber than dirt. As far as your "life" is concerned, who in their right mind would want to get involved with a sexist pig like you? It's obvious that the only women who would consider getting involved with you are "rejects", head cases, and morons, so I guess that's where you get your fucked up ideas from.

We are talking about the racial preference here...

Just general observation.. And hearing stories from these females.. They are rejects.

Sexist pig? I just play along with your goofy female stuff..  ac_biggrin

I call it as I see it.. I´m well aware that females have a different explanation for the whole situation..

A lot of emotional package behind a racial preference.

The only "emotional package" or emotional baggage around here is what you bring with you with your constant prattling that you use as a tool to beg for attention. You are about the most NEEDY guy I've ever come across. All you do is look for validation of your maleness from strangers. It's fucking pathetic.

You're a joke and you belong with the rest of the misfits and miscreants like SMP, Scouse and that Dilf thing who now infest Van.

Renee, you went off topic of discussion.

Fuck you.

What a diplomatic choice of words coming from the mod team :icon_wink:

You have something to say about it; then here is one for you too.....FUCK OFF, you little skid mark.

I'm sick of you using that Asperger's bullshit so you can be a nasty little turd with your attempts at cross forum drama. From now on I will not approve any of your shitty little pot stirring posts.

If you want a voice here, you better pray that the rest of the staff is more tolerant than I. You can now run off and cry and whine on whatever forum that will put up with your rotten, tattletale, kindergarten level, antics.  :t1929:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"He reminds me of Bruce & Soon & Munday

I don't know Bruce, but soon is a sycophant and Obvious Li is a two faced backstabber..

I should never have made him a moderator.

keeper

Anonymous

Munday was the most effective mod in here..

He was just a regular male among males whos testicles have not dropped.  :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "Odi"Munday was the most effective mod in here..

He was just a regular male among males whos testicles have not dropped.  :laugh3:

Munday was a back stabbing lowlife and an Asian shemale fucker. He is a pathetic little crybaby and a horse's ass. He never misses his chance to stamp his feet  like a 2year old about how he got rightfully kicked in the crotch. If that's your idea of a man, then you are fucking hopeless. Munday is a joke and so are you.

Once again you are showing off just how little you know about the people that you share a forum with.

BTW, if you are a man you want your testicles to drop. Having your twins in the undescened position is visually akin to having no balls at all. Is that your problem, Odi, you have no balls???

Go suck a bag of dicks, you moron and stop trying to stir to stir up shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I didnt know I was getting through..

My explanation for racial preference in dating didnt get through..

Not even one single swear word in the post..

Just the bare truth about it... I know we are not supposed to say things like that to other people since, even though its true, its gonna hurt feelings... Piss off people.

Its weird when a female hunts me based on my race..

Anonymous

Munday was a back stabbing lowlife and an Asian shemale fucker. He is a pathetic little crybaby and a horse's ass. He never misses his chance to stamp his feet  like a 2year old about how he got rightfully kicked in the crotch. If that's your idea of a man, then you are fucking hopeless. Munday is a joke and so are you.

Once again you are showing off just how little you know about the people that you share a forum with.

BTW, if you are a man you want your testicles to drop. Having your twins in the undescened position is visually akin to having no balls at all. Is that your problem, Odi, you have no balls???

According to this forum, a real man gets ShenLi as a prize... And you guys think that is a worthy prize for a real man..

So you cannot be trusted in this matter at all...

Dont be suprised if I disagree with you...

We wouldnt agree on the colour of an orange.. I say its orange but you say its something else.

Renee

According to this forum, a real man gets ShenLi as a prize... And you guys think that is a worthy prize for a real man..

We wouldnt agree on the colour of an orange.. I say its orange but you say its something else.

As I've said dozens of times,......you're a moron.

Woman are not prizes to be won. We are people and in a relationship we are equal partners. This is where your lame brained, paleolithic, thinking goes down the toilet. :laugh:

If we where assigning the moniker of "prize" to people around here, I would have to stamp "Booby Prize" on your ass and call it a day. You're not even what I would call a "Participation Trophy".  :laugh:

keeper

What i dont agree on is how you spell Color  :oeudC:

Anonymous

Oddstain is a short, effeminate, unemployed dork who couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a fist full of pardons.

Anonymous

I didn't know Shen Li was being raffled off. You do live in your own little virtual world don't you? That can't be good for your mental health.

Anonymous

Moshi Shen Li to hanasetara, sugoku lucky nandatara.  Ichi go ichi e Odinson sempai.  

Ha ha ha

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DzvKBR2wp9c/VX5x3uPHzAI/AAAAAAAASrs/E-TAmz0xRyw/s1600/abarenbo4.jpg">

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"Fash, have you ever worn a kimono?

I have, but not as much as a qi pao..

I own a qi pao.

I do like some qipao, but a lot of the modern ones vary too much from tradition.

This one looks nice to me.

http://www.qpsale.com/images/large/dresses/qipao-and-cheongsam/DR0063.jpg">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview