Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

What's it like being Asian?

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2015, 11:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Being Asain is different. Strong family ties and respect. I grew up in S.F. and around Chinese most of my life. N. Beach is next door to China Town. I adore good Chinese cuisine. Asian cultures are as diverse as any Euro,  N. American cultures.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Being Asain is different. Strong family ties and respect. I grew up in S.F. and around Chinese most of my life. N. Beach is next door to China Town. I adore good Chinese cuisine. Asian cultures are as diverse as any Euro,  N. American cultures.

SF is the most Chinese city in the states. Are the old stock Chinese being replaced by new Chinese migrants. The reason I ask is that the Japanese community in the states and Canada is dying out quickly.

shin

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Being Asian is different. Strong family ties and respect. I grew up in S.F. and around Chinese most of my life. N. Beach is next door to China Town. I adore good Chinese cuisine. Asian cultures are as diverse as any Euro,  N. American cultures.

China alone is roughly the same size as the U.S. with over 4 times the population density, and some people think the U.S. is so diverse. In many ways it is, but what a lot of Westerners don't see are the dialects and indigenous cultures that make it difficult for Chinese people even in neighboring towns to freely understand and communicate with each other. Coupled with animosity between other East Asian countries, it's still very different seeing the way Western Asian people regard the unindoctrined East Asians who remain wary to them.

A Korean girl I used to talk to was quick to tell me about what high school was like for her, and how she felt pressured to not talk to FOBs, if you know what that stands for.

RW

That's what my brother liked about China - how diverse it was within the country itself.

(And yes, I know what a FOB is.)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

China really isn't that diverse at all..

That fifty six ethnic groups the PRC government claims is misleading..

It's about as diverse as Germany was in 1875..

Merry Christmas shin.

ac_hithere

Anonymous

http://www.naoligo.com/kkk/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/ha-ha-nelson-Simpsons-nelson-ha-ha-93-p-672x480.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "aburenbo shogun"http://www.naoligo.com/kkk/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/ha-ha-nelson-Simpsons-nelson-ha-ha-93-p-672x480.jpg">

ac_hithere

Odinson

I like asian women..

I like white, brown and black women.

Even though I´m a big old racist, I dont have it in me to treat the female with disrespect..

Braveheart

Quote from: "Odinson"I like asian women..

Even though I´m a big old racist, I dont have it in me to treat the female with disrespect..

ac_boring

Anonymous

Quote from: "Braveheart"
Quote from: "Odinson"I like asian women..

ac_boring

That's how I felt too reading it.

Annie

Quote from: "Odi"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odi"Hey...

Annie got my phonenumber...

You can find out how high pitch voiced I´am.  :laugh3:

I see that is the highlight of your life that a female MAY have talked to you from the way you brag about it here and to your Bastard Factory boyfriends. What a pathetic little loser.  :laugh3:

We are talking about asians and what is like being asian...

Asian kind of females who live in Finland or in other western country have been contacting me for plain old sex. They have been calling me also..

I´m kinda big and forest and I got my own strong opinions... That strikes into many females.

Just nice to hear the voice of one of you.. And I like Annie.

What? I don't have your number, in fact I don't have anyone's number lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Odi"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odi"Hey...

Annie got my phonenumber...

You can find out how high pitch voiced I´am.  :laugh3:

I see that is the highlight of your life that a female MAY have talked to you from the way you brag about it here and to your Bastard Factory boyfriends. What a pathetic little loser.  :laugh3:

We are talking about asians and what is like being asian...

Asian kind of females who live in Finland or in other western country have been contacting me for plain old sex. They have been calling me also..

I´m kinda big and forest and I got my own strong opinions... That strikes into many females.

Just nice to hear the voice of one of you.. And I like Annie.

What? I don't have your number, in fact I don't have anyone's number lol

Odinson claims you called him in Finland GrAnnie.

:001_rolleyes:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Its was a chick, an english chick, +160 number..

Its in Canada.

The chick knew my name.

There was another chick in the background.

Annie

Ohhh so that's why I have a 3 thousand dollar phone bill......

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview