Replies: 7517
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:34:56 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The Paradox of Pope Francis’s Power

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 24, 2015, 09:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_Mass_Murder">http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_Mass_Murder there are also other crimes against humanity you can go ahead and claim as atheism. Human trafficking, drug use, greed and materialism.  It's runs far more rampant in secular societies....as you can plainly see here in America. Out with God in schools....in with teen pregnancy and drug addiction. Kids can't pray, but they can get condoms in the bathroom.   What exactly is wrong with God's will, dinky?  Are you really so desperate for a society devoid of morals and hope?

Frood

Just because you have the sickness doesn't mean you should be able to cough all over everyone else, Dove.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Just because you have the sickness doesn't mean you should be able to cough all over everyone else, Dove.

That same sentiment can be sent your way....and it would historically and statistically be more accurate.  I'm not the vapid one hating on people.

Frood

:oeudC:

How you operate can openers, motor vehicles, and gladlock bag mechanisms, I'll simply marvel at you but never know.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

The day you can actually back any of the bullshit you mindlessly spew with anything resembling a thought out posts and not these pathetic and generic insults we will talk about intelligence.

Anonymous

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_thinkers_in_science">https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... in_science">https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_thinkers_in_science

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"The day you can actually back any of the bullshit you mindlessly spew with anything resembling a thought out posts and not these pathetic and generic insults we will talk about intelligence.

Catholics aren't Christians, Christians haven't repeatedly committed mindless atrocities against others and each other, and Atheists are anyone who don't follow Christianity or the other garden variety bullet point faith systems. Even if they do, they're not real faith based followers, they're atheists, and reinterpretation is open for faith based devotees to harangue non faith based quotients whether accurate or not. If challenged on this, mindless drones like yourself will chuck up Agnostic quips.

(Then there's the seedy undercurrent of hate for other competing spiritual ideologies, even if a prophet or great grandfather or two are shared along the timeline)

Yes, I get you, Dove.  :laugh:

Once an addict, always an addict.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Atheists do not believe in ANY higher power...be it a christian, muslim, jew or golden cucumber.

Man is the best there is, and despite many views to the contrary, we're pretty fucking amazing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"The day you can actually back any of the bullshit you mindlessly spew with anything resembling a thought out posts and not these pathetic and generic insults we will talk about intelligence.

Catholics aren't Christians, Christians haven't repeatedly committed mindless atrocities against others and each other, and Atheists are anyone who don't follow Christianity or the other garden variety bullet point faith systems. Even if they do, they're not real faith based followers, they're atheists, and reinterpretation is open for faith based devotees to harangue non faith based quotients whether accurate or not. If challenged on this, mindless drones like yourself will chuck up Agnostic quips.

(Then there's the seedy undercurrent of hate for other competing spiritual ideologies, even if a prophet or great grandfather or two are shared along the timeline)

I said intelligent post. Not a regurgitation of stereotypes and anti theist bias topped with yet another predictable and generic insult.   Of course I'm not exactly holding my breath.

Frood

Did you master the steak knife before or after your high school prom, Dove?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Relax for frick sakes. The only religion that is a threat to us all is Islam. Not Fashionista and Dove's beliefs, not Orthodox Jews, not Hutterites, Buddhists, Hindus, Satanists or Shintoists. Islam is the enemy. It is the only one that affects your security directly. The rest are just odd. Harmless and odd.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"

Relax for frick sakes. The only religion that is a threat to us all is Islam. Not Fashionista and Dove's beliefs, not Orthodox Jews, not Hutterites, Buddhists, Hindus, Satanists or Shintoists. Islam is the enemy. It is the only one that affects your security directly. The rest are just odd. Harmless and odd.

I take your point, but disagree. All religion is a blight on civilisation, and an inhibitor to humanity's progress.

While humanity puts its faith into non existent entities, it ignores putting faith unto itself. While humanity blames an omniscient being for its maladies and misfortunes, it ignores blaming its own weaknesses.

While humans believe they are empowered by a deity to do whatever they wish to their enemies, we will have war.

It is not the christians, or muslims, or jews, or buddhists, hindus, krishnas and those that you mention that will be humanities salvation.

It is atheism.

Anonymous

History strongly disagrees with you, spec.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Did you master the steak knife before or after your high school prom, Dove?

You're a real idiot, you know that?  I suppose you also think Mormons are Christains. And thusly morons are catholic, who are all Christains. Let's throw jehova witnesses in there.  It's all the same, cuz Dinky said so. Smh.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
I take your point, but disagree. All religion is a blight on civilisation, and an inhibitor to humanity's progress.

While humanity puts its faith into non existent entities, it ignores putting faith unto itself. While humanity blames an omniscient being for its maladies and misfortunes, it ignores blaming its own weaknesses.

While humans believe they are empowered by a deity to do whatever they wish to their enemies, we will have war.

It is not the christians, or muslims, or jews, or buddhists, hindus, krishnas and those that you mention that will be humanities salvation.

It is atheism.

Who fucking cares if all those religions never save humanity. Politicians are hardly man's salvation either. They are more of a blight. The reason they are a blight is because they pander to a bloodthirsty ideology called Islam. You don't like all those religions, fine. You don't like Islam, you die. See the diff?