Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Both our kids moved out today!

Started by Annie, February 01, 2015, 09:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

What does Obvious Li and an Appalachian bride have in common?.......They both left home at 14. ac_toofunny

I just made that up.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"What does Obvious Li and an Appalachian bride have in common?.......They both left home at 14. ac_toofunny

As long as OL didn't knock her up.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Renee"What does Obvious Li and an Appalachian bride have in common?.......They both left home at 14. ac_toofunny

Renee wants her kids to move out so she can eat their desserts, isn't that true whale? ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Renee wants her kids to move out so she can eat their desserts, isn't that true whale? ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks
[/b]

not often you capture both of our most learnered posters in the same post.....great screen shot...yucka yucka yuck

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

[/b]

not often you capture both of our most learnered posters in the same post.....great screen shot...yucka yucka yuck

Both of you are intelligent Obvious Li.

ac_smile

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
[/b]

ac_smile

uh Fash darling...i was referring to two of our more brilliant posters ...renee and oak.....never mind my english is bad

Anonymous

ac_smile

uh Fash darling...i was referring to two of our more brilliant posters ...renee and oak.....never mind my english is bad

Gary Oak is unique, but I am not sure if I would use the word brilliant to describe him.

ac_umm

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Renee wants her kids to move out so she can eat their desserts, isn't that true whale? ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Actually I don't want them to move out. I want to keep them like slaves so they can just bring me food as I sit around the house like Jabba the Hut.  ac_rollseyes ac_toofunny

If your taste in literature wasn't bad enough; you're also a halfwit.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

ac_smile

Gary Oak is unique, but I am not sure if I would use the word brilliant to describe him.

ac_umm

Using the word "brilliant" to describe Mr. Oak is like calling a snail "speedy". A total contradiction in terms.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

ac_umm

Using the word "brilliant" to describe Mr. Oak is like calling a snail "speedy". A total contradiction in terms.

ac_toofunny