The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Asian Men in Australia have it bad too

Started by Time Flies, December 06, 2012, 06:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"If you asian ?? girls dont like big, sophisticated, intelligent, brave ALPHA white males, quit asking me for pictures of my dick.

:shock:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You lie! I never did! :lol:

Did TOO!!!

Hi, RW... :lol:

No! That is a Negative, Sir! You asked me for a naked picture to which I answered, "You first." Bwahahahahaha! :lol:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Leopardsocks

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Time Flies"If you've never heard of grindr, ask your local smartphone-owning homosexual for the lowdown. Like some gay hybrid of a GPS, personals section and neighbourhood beat, Grindr pinpoints your location and presents you with photos of nearby men. Naturally, Grindr users all look for different things: hairy/smooth, slim/athletic. Many also state what they're avoiding. "No femmes," say some. "No fat, no old," say others. "No Asians." That last one - "No Asians" - comes up a lot. Which is to say, they're avoiding guys like me.

http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-love/love,-sex-and-relationships/racebased-attraction-20120326-1vta1.html">http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-lo ... 1vta1.html">http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-love/love,-sex-and-relationships/racebased-attraction-20120326-1vta1.html

The Western media's Anti-AM racism reaches worldwide.

If Asian men have it sooooo bad in Australia TOO ! ? Then they would be on refugee boats trying to get out rather than desperately trying too flood in. Don't blame white people for your own ineptitudes loser. If you have it so bad here then why don't you go back to China where you have it so good.

@realAzhyaAryola

In a way, that's always what I say to anyone complaining about things in the US. That drives me nuts. If things are so bad in the US for them, then they should go back to where ever it was they came from.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"In a way, that's always what I say to anyone complaining about things in the US. That drives me nuts. If things are so bad in the US for them, then they should go back to where ever it was they came from.

I guess I can understand that Azhya.

Gary Oak

I remember working for a .;....ahem......new Australian in Hong Kong back in 1997. Looking back it is clear that he hated white people. I remember a comment he made once. Australians are short, they aren't big like North Americans and Europeans .  His point ? Europeans shouldn't be there and this is why they were so short in Australia. I suspect that if this actually is the case then they probably don't have near the amound of growth hormone in their meat. This is an interesting point of view though. Does this mean that  Chinese belong in Australia because they are Asian ? Chinese didn't make the laws or create the government that makes this country so alluring for Chinese yet Chinese belong there and white people don't. Chinese did this with Hong Kong. They flooded Hong Kong and then now say that they created  Hong Kong and made it great and the English were  impeding progress. Now if we succeed in helping Chinese flood Canada then doesn't this mean that they created Canada ? Unfortunately if the chinese and liberals get their way and Chinese do take over then it isn't just the liberals the  suffer, it's everybody who suffers. Of course the Chinese will get to lord it over us however they too will want to immigrate to any white country that is left.

instigator

/lpha asian mankind (vancouver) is goin great

Leopardsocks

Come to Australia.

We love you long time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Come to Australia.

We love you long time.

Hello Mr Leopardsocks, I would love to go to Australia some day.

:)

Leopardsocks

And I would love to show you our unique country, and its native fauna. Er...are you allergic to sharks?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I remember working for a .;....ahem......new Australian in Hong Kong back in 1997. Looking back it is clear that he hated white people. I remember a comment he made once. Australians are short, they aren't big like North Americans and Europeans .  His point ? Europeans shouldn't be there and this is why they were so short in Australia. I suspect that if this actually is the case then they probably don't have near the amound of growth hormone in their meat. This is an interesting point of view though. Does this mean that  Chinese belong in Australia because they are Asian ? Chinese didn't make the laws or create the government that makes this country so alluring for Chinese yet Chinese belong there and white people don't. Chinese did this with Hong Kong. They flooded Hong Kong and then now say that they created  Hong Kong and made it great and the English were  impeding progress. Now if we succeed in helping Chinese flood Canada then doesn't this mean that they created Canada ? Unfortunately if the chinese and liberals get their way and Chinese do take over then it isn't just the liberals the  suffer, it's everybody who suffers. Of course the Chinese will get to lord it over us however they too will want to immigrate to any white country that is left.

I remember what a cunt he was to work for. I think the guy he bought the company from talked some sense into him. It takes a while but once you understand them then it is very easy to see the hate in them. This is one major reason they don't want you learning how to speak Chinese. They don't want you to understand them They like to feel clever doing their spiteful activities tight under our noses and getting away with it. They know what kind of resentment they will engender if we understand them

Odinson

I find this funny. Why donĀ“t we hate asians? We are white... There are asians here... We like them.

They come here to work and to get an education. There is atleast 1 asian woman in the nationalist party.

instigator

ive heard some european countries are less racist against asians than americans and canada less than that but there are extreme ones here.

theyve even programmed some of our own into slf dprecating dfeatist ap*ologist m*ongrelists

imagine an asian person that hates other asians and has internal mental issues. thats what a slf dprecating dfeatist ap*ologist m**ngrelist is.

someone who hates their culture and has no pride. it is pretty sad.

Gary Oak

If Asian men have it bad in Australia and Canada then why are they all trying to come here and not trying to renounce their Canadian or Australian citizenship and leave ?