Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Asian Men in Australia have it bad too

Started by Time Flies, December 06, 2012, 06:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Time Flies

If you've never heard of grindr, ask your local smartphone-owning homosexual for the lowdown. Like some gay hybrid of a GPS, personals section and neighbourhood beat, Grindr pinpoints your location and presents you with photos of nearby men. Naturally, Grindr users all look for different things: hairy/smooth, slim/athletic. Many also state what they're avoiding. "No femmes," say some. "No fat, no old," say others. "No Asians." That last one - "No Asians" - comes up a lot. Which is to say, they're avoiding guys like me.

http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-love/love,-sex-and-relationships/racebased-attraction-20120326-1vta1.html">http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-lo ... 1vta1.html">http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-love/love,-sex-and-relationships/racebased-attraction-20120326-1vta1.html

The Western media's Anti-AM racism reaches worldwide.

Leopardsocks

Ever thought that it may have something to do with their behaviour and attitude, rather than their race?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Ever thought that it may have something to do with their behaviour and attitude, rather than their race?

That's strange, I never heard my brother blame the media for not having a social life.

Then again my brother never had trouble getting a date.

Romero

The article ends with:

"For all these complicated questions about race and desire, perhaps the answer is quite simple: we all just need to get out more."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"The article ends with:

"For all these complicated questions about race and desire, perhaps the answer is quite simple: we all just need to get out more."

Best advice Romero.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Time Flies"If you've never heard of grindr, ask your local smartphone-owning homosexual for the lowdown. Like some gay hybrid of a GPS, personals section and neighbourhood beat, Grindr pinpoints your location and presents you with photos of nearby men. Naturally, Grindr users all look for different things: hairy/smooth, slim/athletic. Many also state what they're avoiding. "No femmes," say some. "No fat, no old," say others. "No Asians." That last one - "No Asians" - comes up a lot. Which is to say, they're avoiding guys like me.

http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-love/love,-sex-and-relationships/racebased-attraction-20120326-1vta1.html">http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-lo ... 1vta1.html">http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-love/love,-sex-and-relationships/racebased-attraction-20120326-1vta1.html

The Western media's Anti-AM racism reaches worldwide.

There is nothing that gets under my skin more than crybaby men. Buddy, they don't get anymore whiney than you.

Small income, work/study more so you can earn more. Can't dance, learn how. No interesting hobbies/topics to talk about, get some. Still live with Mommy and Daddy, move out. Skinny as a rail/fat as a house, get to the gym ASAP. Sitting in front of a computer screen on a Saturday night, shame on you.

Dude, you are the captain of your own ship. It's your choice if the bow of your ship gets to dock in warm inviting ports. ;)

How much is the Western media paying you to be their apologist? That disgusting show of white worship would rival that SOW fashionista. Neither of you have any empathy for the crud Asian men have to face not only in North America, but even in Asia itself.

An Asian American man emailed a lengthy piece about his experiences in Taiwan. It is long so I decided to pick just one paragraph that gives an account of the double standards for Asian men and for caucasians.

You see, as an Asian American, I have basically no place in Taiwan. I don't fit into the local category or foreigner category. I'm definitely not a normal local because I'm Westernized and think/act like a Westerner, which is not how a Taiwanese is expected to be. In America, I am used to being treated like a Westerner, so it is awkward to be treated like a local Taiwanese in Taiwan by everyone constantly. It's like everyone has this FALSE assumption about you everywhere you go, so that you always feel PRESSURE to be something you're not. Really weird. A Taiwanese is expected to be a lot of things I am not - repressed, humble, shy, meek, conformist, narrow, small-minded, insular, obedient, group-oriented, passive, indirect and non-assertive. In contrast, I am direct, assertive, outspoken, blunt, intense, passionate, romantic, flirtatious, relaxed, open-minded, broad-minded, intellectual, philosophical, freethinking, curious, adventurous, melodramatic, self-centered and individualistic. On the other hand, I don't fit into the foreigner category either, because I'm not white. So I don't get the foreigner hospitality treatment in Taiwan, or the attention from girls either. Thus, I really have no natural place in Taiwan and am constantly treated and viewed with false assumptions.

Romero

QuoteA Taiwanese is expected to be a lot of things I am not - repressed, humble, shy, meek, conformist, narrow, small-minded, insular, obedient, group-oriented, passive, indirect and non-assertive.

I may be a white, western male but that is a load of garbage.

That's your proof of western anti-AM racism and white double standards? Some Asian guy stereotyping and bashing other Asians?

QuoteSo I don't get the foreigner hospitality treatment in Taiwan, or the attention from girls either.

Funny how the anti-AM conspiracy always ends up being about having bad luck with women.

Leopardsocks

If people didn't fuck up their own countries, to the extent that they need to try and change countries to live decently, there would be no such thing as racism.

It is a term that has been created, simply to stifle debate about multiculturalism.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Laughing Out Loud

Who would want to date a Chinese guy? Boney girl arms and wrists and can't grow hair on their chests. Then there is the nose picking, farting and spitting all done unashamedly in public.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Leopardsocks

If you asian ?? girls dont like big, sophisticated, intelligent, brave ALPHA white males, quit asking me for pictures of my dick.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Truth be told, I've seen dicks of your kind but I haven't seen Chinese or Japanese dick yet! :lol:
@realAzhyaAryola

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You lie! I never did! :lol:

Did TOO!!!

Hi, RW... :lol: