Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Now, here's a surprise...

Started by Bricktop, October 01, 2015, 10:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"He didn't mow down a bunch of students in a school Dove.  He had a "pistol" not a fricken arsenal.  See the difference?

I don't see the difference. One murder is not less important than 9. Just ask the family members of any murder victim.

Besides unless you believe the Hollywierd bullshit, you can only use one gun at a time. It doesn't matter how many you own. I don't even see where that is relevant in this case.

Don't you of all people dare twist this shit.  

One mourning family is still less than 10 mourning families.  A single murder is not the same as say Virginia Tech (33), Columbine (15), Sandy Hook (27), Umpqua (10).

Quit pissing around.  It's unbecoming of you.  You too cc.  I would never expect this kind of cheap shit from you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Sandy Hook counts are suspect, RW. You should probably remove that mention.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

What?  There was 26 victims and one shooter dead = 27.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

What do you mean what?

paid low key actors cited in other situations were spotted during Sandy Hook. It shouldn't come as any surprise. It's how uncle sam rolls.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What do you mean what?

paid low key actors cited in other situations were spotted during Sandy Hook. It shouldn't come as any surprise. It's how uncle sam rolls.

I hope you are being sarcastic.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"No, just a realist here.

A realist who is denying Sandy Hook happened???
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I pointed out that some of the Sandy Hook people resembled known crises actor peoples.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I pointed out that some of the Sandy Hook people resembled known crises actor peoples.

Go read snopes ffs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"He didn't mow down a bunch of students in a school Dove.  He had a "pistol" not a fricken arsenal.  See the difference?

I don't see the difference. One murder is not less important than 9. Just ask the family members of any murder victim.

Besides unless you believe the Hollywierd bullshit, you can only use one gun at a time. It doesn't matter how many you own. I don't even see where that is relevant in this case.

One mourning family is still less than 10 mourning families.  A single murder is not the same as say Virginia Tech (33), Columbine (15), Sandy Hook (27), Umpqua (10).

Quit pissing around.  It's unbecoming of you.  You too cc.  I would never expect this kind of cheap shit from you.

You quit "pissing" around. You are honestly going to tell me that if 2 people are killed it is more important than 1 in a situation like this. Since when does body count define the importance of a tragedy. Shame on you.

That kind of game is the shit the media pulls for ratings and the kind of shit sleazy politicians use to whip prople into a frenzy to garner votes. I thought you were smarter than that. You're starting to sound like our shit head president. Since 2012 3,000 people have been shit in Chicago and he doesn't say boo. But let something like this happen and he stands in front of the cameras with angry tears and flaps his lips like what just happened is the most important event in the world. I guess everyone else who was killed or wounded previously don't quite make the grade because they died alone......Fucking disgusting.

AND your arsenal comment was pure emotional illogical bullshit as well. Just cut it out.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I pointed out that some of the Sandy Hook people resembled known crises actor peoples.

Go read snopes ffs.

What's that and why should I?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

So, if I may summarise the proponents of the status quo; one is comparing gun control to drug control, one is claiming that one death is equivalent to 9. Or 27, and the other isn't American and hasn't a fucking clue what he's talking about at the best of times.

Dove; drugs are physically and psychologically addictive. Guns are not. You cannot kill someone by throwing drugs at them. I suppose you can use drugs as a murder weapon, but its not recommended.

Renee; Your fatality count is 10 times that of ANY western industrialised, modern, democratic society. 10 times is more than 1 time. Its called mathematics. Look into it.

Dinky; You're just a fuckhead, so your comments are vacuous and irrelevant.

RW

You quit "pissing" around. You are honestly going to tell me that if 2 people are killed it is more important than 1 in a situation like this. Since when does body count define the importance of a tragedy. Shame on you.

That kind of game is the shit the media pulls for ratings and the kind of shit sleazy politicians use to whip prople into a frenzy to garner votes. I thought you were smarter than that. You're starting to sound like our shit head president. Since 2012 3,000 people have been shit in Chicago and he doesn't say boo. But let something like this happen and he stands in front of the cameras with angry tears and flaps his lips like what just happened is the most important event in the world. I guess everyone else who was killed or wounded previously don't quite make the grade because they died alone......Fucking disgusting.

AND your arsenal comment was pure emotional illogical bullshit as well. Just cut it out.

And the game continues....

I consider it more significant for a need for gun control when 20 CHILDREN are gunned down in a school or 10 college student lose their lives than one person in Australia does - yes, I do.

Did you miss how many guns Mercer had on him?  How many bullets?  

Wake the fuck up Renee!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"So, if I may summarise the proponents of the status quo; one is comparing gun control to drug control, one is claiming that one death is equivalent to 9. Or 27, and the other isn't American and hasn't a fucking clue what he's talking about at the best of times.

Dove; drugs are physically and psychologically addictive. Guns are not. You cannot kill someone by throwing drugs at them. I suppose you can use drugs as a murder weapon, but its not recommended.

Renee; Your fatality count is 10 times that of ANY western industrialised, modern, democratic society. 10 times is more than 1 time. Its called mathematics. Look into it.

Dinky; You're just a fuckhead, so your comments are vacuous and irrelevant.

What I'm saying is that the loss of one life from a stand point of morality is not more important than 10 or 12 or 20. A tragic loss of someone's life does not have a finite value that can be added up by body count. Who exactly are you or anyone else for that matter to place a higher level of importance on someone's life over another? That's playing a bullshit game that you don't have the right to play.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Are we talking about the value of a life?  If so, does your country not owe it to its people to not allow fucking crazies access to guns where they kill 10 students or 20 children in a fucking rampage?!!?  Australia has strict gun laws and cc here puts up a story of one cop being shot thinking its fucking comparable!  That's fucking sick.

You cannot justify your country's fucked up relationship with guns by attempting to berate me for being disgusted by it.
Beware of Gaslighters!