Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I dreamed I was male last night

Started by Frood, October 08, 2015, 07:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

Have you or have you not ever dreamed that you were the opposite sex and if so, how did you react in the dream or after?

It's a very simple OP concept and you shouldn't need it explained to you however simple in the mind you actually are.

Contribute earnestly or FO. Your choice.

I don't recall every having a dream like this Dinky Diana.

ac_unsure

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

Have you or have you not ever dreamed that you were the opposite sex and if so, how did you react in the dream or after?

It's a very simple OP concept and you shouldn't need it explained to you however simple in the mind you actually are.

Contribute earnestly or FO. Your choice.

I don't recall every having a dream like this Dinky Diana.

ac_unsure

Dinky the 4TH rate troll has never had a dream like that either. This whole thing is a product of his constant need to attention whore himself into the limelight.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "cc la femme"On topic:

Don't leave. I was enjoying your dream and hoping for more detail

For example, I have always wished I could become a male for one day, and experience how it feels to  take a woman as a male does

you can post about how your first penetration of a woman felt in the sex forum

It was one dream only and I hope that's the only one.

You others can suck a dick dipped in rat poison or Renee's elephant hoohoo for all I care. You obviously can't stick to an OP but smear your stupidity around like caged chimp shit.

Go fuck yourself, you foppish fraud.

You start a troll thread, and then bitch when it gets trashed? What a fucking retard.

Son, as long as you keeping hiding beneath your electronic hibab, the big kids here will taunt, point and shout at your obvious and pointless charade.

Treat this forum and its members with the respect it deserves, and it will be reciprocated.

Keep pissing your lies and deception on the walls, and you'll get your nose smacked. Simple formula.

Who the hell are you besides a blowhard egomaniac and internet pervert hellbent on getting me to talk to you on Skype? Oh that's right, you're also as dumb as dog shit. Watching you try to match wits with the lowly likes of Renee is a hoot to watch and it must really burn for you to have watched me shut the tubby bint down yesterday in the matter of a page. How many months have you been at it, after all?  ac_toofunny

Let's be honest, that was the real dream you had, not this gender twisting steaming pile of nonsense you are trolling us with, you intellectually stunted little punk.

The delusional statements you keep uttering that you somehow shut me down are getting very tiresome. Especially since it's actually the other way around. If you want to lie about who you are or about your sex that's your business. Far be it for me to stop you from your twisted expression of social ineptitude, but don't bullshit about your ability to counter me in a debate. You fall short on every count. Your one line childish, ad hominem attacks stuffed with an excessive flurry of adjectives is not debate. It's the desperate act of an fuckwit that thinks they can cover their lack of mental acuity with smoke and mirrors.

As I have stated before everything about you is false. I honestly think you would probably be more comfortable over at VF where you can bamboozle the shit out of the imbeciles that infest that place. There is really no place for your a amateur trolling among the adults here. So you can either stop being a little shit weasel or you can continue to get bitch slapped by those of us that have no patience for your grade school horseshit.

Big girls obviously do cry big.  ac_toofunny

To say you've got a lot of front would be an underweight'd statement but pound for pound, you've turned into a sobbing wreck of a blob. Such is America these days, though.

Take for instance your much vaunted Harvard Debate Team beaten by 3 prisoners in the Bard prison initiative within the New York prison system just the other day.

Oh, how America has fallen.  ac_lmfao

It's yet to leave an indentation like your fall here in that debate thread though give it time. You can't keep a nation of blob brains up forever.

You really did bring your demise on yourself, Renee. Repent and proclaim loud and clear that Australia and the people within it are your betters in every worthy way and I'll refrain from rubbing your failure in your fat smelly face again.  ac_smile

What does Harvard's loss to a prison debate team have to do with the fact that you couldn't win a debate with your opinion base nonsense and senseless prattle. Just declaring that you've won because you say so is what children do when they are faced with being out smarter by an adult.

It's not going to fly and there is no demise of anyone for that matter. The truth is, the debate goes on. But then again, you wouldn't know anything about the truth because you avoid it like the plague.

You are a 4th rater at best and your inability to counter me with your pathetic video and your screeching Aussie housewife, opinion didn't pass muster. Because that's all you have, you run away and declare a victory.  :laugh3:

You're a child playing in an adults game and I strongly suggest you wise up. Go over to VF and hone your skills on the feebs and then come back and look me up..... I'll be waiting.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frood

ac_lmfao

Did Americans get further stupid so quick or are you well into your thirties or forties?

Seriously, cupcake slayer, just throw your extra manatee sized towel in and accept your predicament.

You're an intellectual clown well and truly beaten down.

But hey, "Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets.".   ac_toofunny

You stupid fucking yank.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_lmfao

Did Americans get further stupid so quick or are you well into your thirties or forties?

Seriously, cupcake slayer, just throw your extra manatee sized towel in and accept your predicament.

You're an intellectual clown well and truly beaten down.

But hey, "Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets.".   ac_toofunny

You stupid fucking yank.  ac_biggrin

It's a good thing they don't hand out performance reviews on forums like some companies do for their employees. Because you would get a below average marks on all your assigned tasks. In fact you would probably get told to put your shit a box and hit the street.

You really are a child and you don't seem to be capable of working toward adulthood. First step would be to embrace the fact that you are a mental midget and that the truth is your version of kryptonite.

Go ahead run and hide behind your little boy insults and faux self-importance. Everyone sees you for what you are and the ones that won't come out and say you that are a fuckwit, do so out of courtesy and a desire to keep a modicum of forum civility. I on the other hand and other non-bullshit types, only extend courtesy to those who warrant it.

Bricktop

Son, the stupidity on display has a southern cross on it, and it shames me to say so.

You're a fraud in all respects. A loud mouth, "look at me" gong beater who'll doing anything for attention...especially mine. Unfortunately, you had the temerity to prod Renee...no small feat...and now she's chewing you to pieces like a Rottweiler on a roo steak.

I have been most thorough in demonstrating to the great unwashed that Americans are dense, demented and disingenuous, and putting Renee in her place (which is like backing a semi into a home garage) and you've just given more grist to her mill by providing evidence that there is indeed at least ONE Australian whom she can dominate.

For fucks sake, go to Van and play with the zomboids there. They are more your style. All mouth, no trousers.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Son, the stupidity on display has a southern cross on it, and it shames me to say so.

You're a fraud in all respects. A loud mouth, "look at me" gong beater who'll doing anything for attention...especially mine. Unfortunately, you had the temerity to prod Renee...no small feat...and now she's chewing you to pieces like a Rottweiler on a roo steak.

I have been most thorough in demonstrating to the great unwashed that Americans are dense, demented and disingenuous, and putting Renee in her place (which is like backing a semi into a home garage) and you've just given more grist to her mill by providing evidence that there is indeed at least ONE Australian whom she can dominate.

For fucks sake, go to Van and play with the zomboids there. They are more your style. All mouth, no trousers.

I agree with almost 100% percent of what you conveyed except for the above highlighted statement. And not to be presumptuous but I think most people here who are bored enough to read this little dust up, would disagree with that statement as well.

You and I both know there is more than one Aussie that I can get the better of around here......Go ahead be a man and admit it....everyone already knows.  :laugh:

Bricktop

Well, cc doesn't regard herself as Australian any more. But if you want to put a notch on your water pistol for her, go ahead and make yourself happy.

Most people here beg me to demonstrate some level of mercy when I kick your ass. "don't be so cruel to Renee...", "why you so mean to stupid yankee?", "please don't scare her away again", and many other supplications.

I even tried to be nice, and still got asked not to be so mean.

Do people ask YOU to be less bellicose? No. Because they fully know that you have about the same capacity to sting me as the US does in beating IS, which is to say none at all. I suggest you constrain your hostility to Dicky Dean. He deserves it.

Anonymous

QuoteIt's a good thing they don't hand out performance reviews on forums like some companies do for their employees. Because you would get a below average marks on all your assigned tasks. In fact you would probably get told to put your shit a box and hit the street.

You really are a child and you don't seem to be capable of working toward adulthood. First step would be to embrace the fact that you are a mental midget and that the truth is your version of kryptonite.

Go ahead run and hide behind your little boy insults and faux self-importance. Everyone sees you for what you are and the ones that won't come out and say you that are a fuckwit, do so out of courtesy and a desire to keep a modicum of forum civility. I on the other hand and other non-bullshit types, only extend courtesy to those who warrant it.

Renee, Princess Di has hang ups about the Christian religion, but that's not a reason to think she's a troll. Her opinions are sometimes based on a gut feeling rather than supported by fact, but hey that's no different than Twitter. I have not read everything she's wrote here, but I have not seen anything she's wposted that would make me think she's a bullshitter on par with Odinson.

Bricktop

Except she's a male pretending to be a female.

That levels the score, I think...if not gives Dinky a birdie...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Except she's a male pretending to be a female.

That levels the score, I think...if not gives Dinky a birdie...

You mean you were serious about that? I always thought you were kidding.

What makes you thinks she's got a pair down there?

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Well, cc doesn't regard herself as Australian any more. But if you want to put a notch on your water pistol for her, go ahead and make yourself happy.

You know damn well I'm not talking about cc. CC has class, cc is a very cool lady why would even think of picking on her? She gives me no reason to do so and besides, I like cc. You on the other hand, present a target that deserves to be kicked in the ass at almost every turn.  :laugh3:  

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Most people here beg me to demonstrate some level of mercy when I kick your ass. "don't be so cruel to Renee...", "why you so mean to stupid yankee?", "please don't scare her away again", and many other supplications.

That's only because people love me while they only tolerate you. I'm sorry you Aussies just aren't likable. It must have something to do with your personality and super inflated egos. It's not my fault the world views you as a bunch of obnoxious twats.

BTW, I told you to stop lying about that shit where you claim you scared me away. That claim is getting as stale as the odor coming from your bed sheets.  :icon_wink:

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I even tried to be nice, and still got asked not to be so mean.

Another steaming load of dingo dung?.....STOP that. You were never nice. That little charade was about as believable as finding intelligent life in New South Wales. It made me want to blow chunks and left everyone else scratching their heads in confusion. You know it's better this way for more than a few reasons. But anytime you want to kiss my big fat American ass and beg me to take it easy on you, go right ahead. Maybe just maybe you will catch me in a magnanimous and forgiving mood.

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Do people ask YOU to be less bellicose? No. Because they fully know that you have about the same capacity to sting me as the US does in beating IS, which is to say none at all. I suggest you constrain your hostility to Dicky Dean. He deserves it.

Sting you????  :laugh: I've done more than sting you. I've slammed your old gray empty head against every hard object in this place and it has the cracks in it to show for my efforts. I've whipped your ass so many times that we are going to need to create an excel spread sheet to keep track of it all. Your ass has more whip marks on it than a giant redwood has rings.

Believe me old man I've been asked to tone it down on more than one occasion when it comes to you. As hard as it is to believe, there are a few (and I mean VERY few) individuals out there that do have some pity for you. Why?.....God only knows.  ac_biggrin

Bricktop

I love how an AMERICAN calls Australians arrogant and obnoxious, and then claims the world regards us as twats.

Listen, Goodyear...you need to get out more. Read some papers...even one that your bums use as blankets. Watch some non-American news broadcasts.

You guys are loved on about the same level as a turd in a hot spa. And that follows through to this forum, where it is blatantly apparent that I am beloved and revered by all, whilst your popularity is marginally higher than Mel's, because it is not yet established you killed a cat. Frankly, if you did own a cat, and it had a propensity to sleep on your sofa, the chancers of its survival would be...pardon the expression...slim.

By the way, cc is an Australian, whom you have just admit you liked. Red faced?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It started off with me being pregnant again (8 months on), ughh, then things got really weird.

As per usual even in a dream state, I was busting and needed to keep going to the toilet. Each time I'd finish and exit, I'd be back minutes later to wee again but my baby bump was getting smaller and smaller until nothing. Then it happened. I sprouted two nuts and a noodle while on the seat and accidentally wee'd all over my thighs and the floor. Then my tits got sucked back into my chest and hair started shooting out of everywhere. Even places I didn't think possible.  ac_umm

I freaked out and woke up all grossed out.

Have you ever dreamed that you were the opposite gender and how did you react?

What the fuck is this pathetically poor troll effort horseshit?? Give it a fucking rest Dickhead Diana or I'll give you a well placed kung fu kick to your nads.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I love how an AMERICAN calls Australians arrogant and obnoxious, and then claims the world regards us as twats.

Listen, Goodyear...you need to get out more. Read some papers...even one that your bums use as blankets. Watch some non-American news broadcasts.

You guys are loved on about the same level as a turd in a hot spa. And that follows through to this forum, where it is blatantly apparent that I am beloved and revered by all, whilst your popularity is marginally higher than Mel's, because it is not yet established you killed a cat. Frankly, if you did own a cat, and it had a propensity to sleep on your sofa, the chancers of its survival would be...pardon the expression...slim.

By the way, cc is an Australian, whom you have just admit you liked. Red faced?

Yes cc is Australian and I believe she has expressed a considerable amount of embarrassment and dissapointment on how her former countrymen behave and present themselves.

Sorry old shoe but the shit you sling has nothing to do with reality. A recent report from the Australian board of tourism stated that a survey of visiting non Australians said that the most common word they would most ascribe to the average Aussie is "RUDE". I believe the second word was "belligerent". The 3rd was ,"quaint". From my experience here and outside this forum I would say they are about right.

Now, in all fairness we northeast coasters from the US can be pretty abrupt and rude as well but we at least own it; sometimes a little too proudly. In fact Americans in general are well aware of the stereotype we are seen as.  The difference is you Aussies have no clue. You think the world looks at you as being cute with your, rude behavior, atrocious accents and drunken monkey shit antics. Get a fucking grip on reality why don't you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview