Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I dreamed I was male last night

Started by Frood, October 08, 2015, 07:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asal

add verbose and wordy  :001_tongue:

there's something about the australian school system that all of them write with so much extra verbiage!   :2r4ml1j_th:   Not just the ones on these forums (Di & Spectre).  I noticed this years ago with a friend of mine/coworker from Melbourne.  She used to write stuff for the company we worked for - ridiculously long and flourishing.

J0E

You seem like someone who underwent a sex change from male to female and are now afraid that you will revert back to being a male.

Also, your dream suggests that you are hiding something from someone or many others and are afraid of being outted or found out; that you won't be able to hide this secret from them anymore.

That will see you as something grotesque and won't accept you for who you are.

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It started off with me being pregnant again (8 months on), ughh, then things got really weird.

As per usual even in a dream state, I was busting and needed to keep going to the toilet. Each time I'd finish and exit, I'd be back minutes later to wee again but my baby bump was getting smaller and smaller until nothing. Then it happened. I sprouted two nuts and a noodle while on the seat and accidentally wee'd all over my thighs and the floor. Then my tits got sucked back into my chest and hair started shooting out of everywhere. Even places I didn't think possible.  ac_umm

I freaked out and woke up all grossed out.

Have you ever dreamed that you were the opposite gender and how did you react?

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Except she's a male pretending to be a female.

That levels the score, I think...if not gives Dinky a birdie...

You mean you were serious about that? I always thought you were kidding.

What makes you thinks she's got a pair down there?

I used voice changing software in a group skype chat and again in a private conversation with someone here, along with some ferreted out intel gained from a few google searches on that pompous South Australian shit for brains and a good backstory.

In one hole and out of Spectre's, so to speak, like magic, thus establishing two major points:

a. private isn't private here.

b. Spectre hasn't been able to stop losing his paranoid shit over it since. ac_smile  

Though unlike my harmless and cheeky efforts, Spectre's reaction and subsequent main drive has been to mount a vindictive public smear campaign with a handful of those he's managed to stir to action. While he's not that bright, I do believe he's realized what a setup he and another walked into and they're devastatingly embarrassed for taking the bait.

Hence the repeated attempts to derail OP's in inappropriate sub forums and fling his paranoid poo just about wherever I contribute to or create a topic in earnest.

You may ask why I laid the trap and for what purpose, perhaps?

Because it's amusing to watch the pea brained schmuck throw his tanties.  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "asal"add verbose and wordy  :001_tongue:

there's something about the australian school system that all of them write with so much extra verbiage!   :2r4ml1j_th:   Not just the ones on these forums (Di & Spectre).  I noticed this years ago with a friend of mine/coworker from Melbourne.  She used to write stuff for the company we worked for - ridiculously long and flourishing.

yub like dat asal? mayb us mob b speakin da queenz eng yo (said no literate Australian ever). Even our bogans (rednecks) know how to pull their heads in and utilize proper English in appropriate social settings. I guess it's a testament to our education system or maybe just an indictment on yours.  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

asal

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "asal"add verbose and wordy  :001_tongue:

yub like dat asal? mayb us mob b speakin da queenz eng yo (said no literate Australian ever). Even our bogans (rednecks) know how to pull their heads in and utilize proper English in appropriate social settings. I guess it's a testament to our education system or maybe just an indictment on yours.  :43(2):

:001_tongue:  whatever.   ac_sothere

Annie

I envy people who are articulate in writing and can keep their attention span long enough to write about it and get their direct point across.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Frood

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I envy people who are articulate in writing and can keep their attention span long enough to write about it and get their direct point across.

Wut u meen, Ani?  :6:
Blahhhhhh...

Annie

I mean I envy and respect many of you who are articulate, educated and long winded. You make your conversations interesting  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

It's been an interesting thread so far..

As usual, it has taken many turns.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_lmfao

Did Americans get further stupid so quick or are you well into your thirties or forties?

Seriously, cupcake slayer, just throw your extra manatee sized towel in and accept your predicament.

You're an intellectual clown well and truly beaten down.

But hey, "Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets.".   ac_toofunny

You stupid fucking yank.  ac_biggrin

I am in my late forties. How old are you? I did some checking and it would seem you are contradicting yourself. I have read that you have five kids and some appear to be fully grown. And you had time to become a doctor too. Who you claim to be is not adding up. Be straight up with us. I will not waste my time on bullshitters.

Frood

Did Americans get further stupid so quick or are you well into your thirties or forties?

Seriously, cupcake slayer, just throw your extra manatee sized towel in and accept your predicament.

But hey, "Oh please STFU. Your constant prattling is about as irrelevant as it gets.".   ac_toofunny

I am in my late forties. How old are you? I did some checking and it would seem you are contradicting yourself. I have read that you have five kids and some appear to be fully grown. And you had time to become a doctor too. Who you claim to be is not adding up. Be straight up with us. I will not waste my time on bullshitters.

5 kids of various ages, tick

Was once upon a time a nurse, tick

I'm younger than you, tick

No bullshit to be bullshitted with. Fairly straight forward I'd think.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Two marriages- not confirmed

Five kids- not confirmed

Doctor-not confirmed

Younger than me-likely, most of you are

No bullshit-strongly disputed with evidence

It is too bad because I wanted to like you. I like feisty women. That's why I like RW, Renee and Shen Li. Those three range from skeptical in RW's case to thinking you are bullshitter on the same level of stupidity as Odinson in the case of Renee and Shen Li.

Frood

Five kids- not confirmed

Doctor-not confirmed

It is too bad because I wanted to like you. I like feisty women. That's why I like RW, Renee and Shen Li. Those three range from skeptical in RW's case to thinking you are bullshitter on the same level of stupidity as Odinson in the case of Renee and Shen Li.

How would you have someone confirm personal aspects of their life to people on an online forum, Herman?

Do I need scanned documents? Should I get items witnessed by a notary? What format works best for you, A4, A3, duplex? Do I need to buy a Go Pro and film my entire day organizing these documents? How can I best serve your curiosity, Herman?

Incidentally, I never stated I was a doctor. Somebody else suggested it was a possibility since I did mention that I went back to school after being a nurse for awhile.

Like me, don't, that's on you and not me.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Five kids- not confirmed

Doctor-not confirmed

How would you have someone confirm personal aspects of their life to people on an online forum, Herman?

Do I need scanned documents? Should I get items witnessed by a notary? What format works best for you, A4, A3, duplex? Do I need to buy a Go Pro and film my entire day organizing these documents? How can I best serve your curiosity, Herman?

Incidentally, I never stated I was a doctor. Somebody else suggested it was a possibility since I did mention that I went back to school after being a nurse for awhile.

Like me, don't, that's on you and not me.

No, you did say you were a doctor. But, you were writing now. I read it myself, so to late to go back on it now.  

I really cannot stand the stink of bullshitters. I have worked with enough of them in my long, physically exhausting career. I won't waste time anymore playing nice listening to their bullshit.

Anonymous

Found it.

Fashionista asked if you were a doctor and Dinky replied with---Not practicing. I got sucked into academia then into a sort of journalism, and it's paid the bills since.

Ten things you might not know about me thread

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview