Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

2015-2016 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, October 11, 2015, 10:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

When I don't like a team, Fash, I most often don't follow their standings so I have no idea how they are doing this year. They are one of the Caps' intense opponents also.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"When I don't like a team, Fash, I most often don't follow their standings so I have no idea how they are doing this year. They are one of the Caps' intense opponents also.

We don't get to see the Eastern teams that often.

@realAzhyaAryola

I know. I think the Caps and the Flames are only meeting twice this year.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Verizon Center is the place to be tonight! The Caps host the Montreal Canadiens. The Caps have been enjoying a winning streak for the past weeks while Montreal has been coping with a losing streak. They won only 2 in the last 11 games. Don't worry, Canadiens! We will help you keep that losing streak tonight, heehee. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Verizon Center is the place to be tonight! The Caps host the Montreal Canadiens. The Caps have been enjoying a winning streak for the past weeks while Montreal has been coping with a losing streak. They won only 2 in the last 11 games. Don't worry, Canadiens! We will help you keep that losing streak tonight, heehee. ac_biggrin

I'm watching the game now Azhya.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Team USA beat Team Canada at the International Ice Hockey Federation games today, Fash.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Team USA beat Team Canada at the International Ice Hockey Federation games today, Fash.

I know, what a surprise not only that they lost, but they played each other so early in the tournament.

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh yeah, the guys in red have jumped on top of the visiting squad. Caps 1, Canadiens, 0
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Oh yeah, the guys in red have jumped on top of the visiting squad. Caps 1, Canadiens, 0

The Canadiens started the season so strong too.

ac_umm

@realAzhyaAryola

I know, Fash, but we boinked them again. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I know, Fash, but we boinked them again. ac_biggrin

The Oilers are playing better lately.

Twenty Dollars

Being a USAer, I'm not too familiar with Hockey. It just looks like a bunch of toothless thugs slipping around on the ice, trying to fight each other. Are there any players dedicated to the sport that choose not to play the game like gang members with a grudge?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Being a USAer, I'm not too familiar with Hockey. It just looks like a bunch of toothless thugs slipping around on the ice, trying to fight each other. Are there any players dedicated to the sport that choose not to play the game like gang members with a grudge?

Yes, most of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Being a USAer, I'm not too familiar with Hockey. It just looks like a bunch of toothless thugs slipping around on the ice, trying to fight each other. Are there any players dedicated to the sport that choose not to play the game like gang members with a grudge?

No offense, but if you knew the game you would not ask a question like that.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

No offense, but if you knew the game you would not ask a question like that.

You act as if there is some secret to playing the game? Puck in the goal, amid all the slipping, fighting, etc. The good fighters lean to hang on to the other guy to get a punch in before slipping to the ice. I'd take soccer, LeCrosse, any day. Whats there to know, about hockey? Women's field hockey  makes more sense.