The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Welcome Freud!

Started by RW, October 12, 2015, 07:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Word on the street is you don't mind munching the carpet from time to time.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I couldn't reply to anything in this thread for about 8-10 hours, approximately. I only had pm function as far as I could tell at the time.

That's strange.

ac_unsure

I thought so too. To be put in one place only and then prevented from even participating there.

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I couldn't reply to anything in this thread for about 8-10 hours, approximately. I only had pm function as far as I could tell at the time.

So why didn't you PM me about it?

I wasn't sure if you were responsible for it or someone else and was beyond complaining at that point.

Go ahead.

Complain.

We're listening...

ac_lmfao

Why would I bother if it's not my issue but someone else's?

Strategically, you're pretty dumb as dog shit. I would have thought that someone so near to the cusp of 70 years old might have the intellect to process through various scenarios, but you're obviously trapped in your ongoing stupidity.  

Your ego is a front for your insecurities. Your presence here is a trap door set up by your stupidity and designed to perpetuate a false narrative. You are nothing less than an old man with false values keen on perpetuating a work of fiction where you're the hero instead of the reality.

You're a piece of forum shit. You're what interests me into drawing out your ignorance for all to see.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

^We know, you don't like him because he exposed you as the troll we all knew you were. Now turn that frown upside down. We're throwing you a coming out party.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"^We know, you don't like him because he exposed you as the troll we all knew you were. Now turn that frown upside down. We're throwing you a coming out party.

Shush, spring roll.

The higher food chain sorts are talking.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^We know, you don't like him because he exposed you as the troll we all knew you were. Now turn that frown upside down. We're throwing you a coming out party.

Shush, spring roll.

You admit Spec is a better man than you. See, that wan't so hard was it.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Shush, spring roll.

You admit Spec is a better man than you. See, that wan't so hard was it.

Better than you. He hasn't completely lost his shit yet and waged online death threats.

You ought to get that nagging need to blow up online and make an ass of yourself looked at, Shen.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

^You've got the market sown up on making an ass of urself online Mr Fraud. That's the one thing you don't need lessons on from anybody.

BTW crybaby, here's a violin and it's playing just for you.

http://files.softicons.com/download/object-icons/violin-icons-by-gaucher/png/512x512/violin_bow.png">

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"^You've got the market sown up on making an ass of urself online Mr Fraud. That's the one thing you don't need lessons on from anybody.

BTW crybaby, here's a violin and it's playing just for you.

http://files.softicons.com/download/object-icons/violin-icons-by-gaucher/png/512x512/violin_bow.png">

What about my pulse? You didn't say anything about my pulse this time around.

Am I a dead violin playing crybaby or am I still alive despite your ridiculous statements and death threats?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

^You and Odinson do nothing but complain.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Word on the street is you don't mind munching the carpet from time to time.

Why would Freud mind that? He's a heterosexual guy.

Bricktop

Why would I bother if it's not my issue but someone else's?

Strategically, you're pretty dumb as dog shit. I would have thought that someone so near to the cusp of 70 years old might have the intellect to process through various scenarios, but you're obviously trapped in your ongoing stupidity.  

Your ego is a front for your insecurities. Your presence here is a trap door set up by your stupidity and designed to perpetuate a false narrative. You are nothing less than an old man with false values keen on perpetuating a work of fiction where you're the hero instead of the reality.

You're a piece of forum shit. You're what interests me into drawing out your ignorance for all to see.

That's a passionate oratory, with no small tinge of pique, and very little rationality.

Brought it on yourself, bro. You got fair warning, reasoned approach and opportunity, but you wanted to keep playing dress ups. Even more disturbing is your propensity to behave in this manner, leading me to believe that you possess genuine gender ambiguity. Go to Van, talk to Blurt. He has some great tips on where to buy stilettos for the larger foot, cheap makeup, and genuine silk stockings.

That you bitch, even when treated more than fairly, further underscores the fact that you don't belong here.

You know you've never been funny, don't you? Sad, pathetic and confused, but never funny.

Now fuck off. Your time here is done.

Annie

Just my two bits...I've haven't had the chance to get to know Dinky Dianna and I don't understand all the fighting between everyone.  From what I can see, it looks like a huge misunderstanding from the get go. If we truly would like new members then maybe misunderstandings should be forgotten.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Things seem to work themselves out, eventually

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

He's trolling. He's treating this place like a punchline for his only joke. There is no misunderstanding, merely the exposure of a troll who refuses to drop the pretence that he is a female.

He's a flamer from Brawl Hall trying to score his jollies from a non-flaming forum.

Fuck him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview