Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Keeper"Yes you are ac_blush

No she's not. She's a meany.

She's the only person here that actually scares me. :laugh3:

True.

I, on the other hand, terrify you.

RW

Always trying to one up me.  

Face it Spec, I strike more terror in the hearts of posters than you do.

ac_razz
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I don't have a mod panel.

Give it to me and we'll see who makes these varmints think its Halloween 24/7.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

True.

STFU, OLD MAN. I'm sick of your begging for my attention, go play charades in the Retard Hotel with your bottom feeding countryman.

The only thing that scares me about you is that your colostomy bag might break open while I'm slapping you around. Other than that, you amount to nothing more than a pile of talking manure that attracts nasty little flies from your shitty past.

Puff yourself up all you want it will not change the fact that you are a base annoyance and that's about it.

BTW Ding-Dong, you can thank me anytime for getting rid of that wart on your ass called Dinky. For months I watched you fumble fuck around with that clown to no reasonable conclusion. It only took a few days of me chewing on his/her ass to bring the situation of what to do with his rubber dog shit, to a head. You obviously can't get anything done around here so stop acting like you are the cat's ass.

Got it, old turd?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

True.

STFU, OLD MAN. I'm sick of your begging for my attention, go play charades in the Retard Hotel with your bottom feeding countryman.

The only thing that scares me about you is that your colostomy bag might break open while I'm slapping you around. Other than that, you amount to nothing more than a pile of talking manure that attracts nasty little flies from your shitty past.

Puff yourself up all you want it will not change the fact that you are a base annoyance and that's about it.

BTW Ding-Dong, you can thank me anytime for getting rid of that wart on your ass called Dinky. For months I watched you fumble fuck around with that clown to no reasonable conclusion. It only took a few days of me chewing on his/her ass to bring the situation of what to do with his rubber dog shit, to a head. You obviously can get anything done around here so stop acting like you are the cat's ass.

Got it, old turd?

I don't beg for your attention...I beg that you will take another powder and vanish for a couple of months, like the last time I slapped you around like a baker on bread dough.

Claiming you are in any way responsible for the demise of Freud is laughable. You only have to read his vituperations aimed at yours truly to accept that I am the engineer of his demise, dear...as I was the architect of your departure.

Rumours abound that I am about to appointed a moderator, in which case you will treat me with respect or join that foul little fiend in Retardville.

Renee

True.

BTW Ding-Dong, you can thank me anytime for getting rid of that wart on your ass called Dinky. For months I watched you fumble fuck around with that clown to no reasonable conclusion. It only took a few days of me chewing on his/her ass to bring the situation of what to do with his rubber dog shit, to a head. You obviously can get anything done around here so stop acting like you are the cat's ass.

Got it, old turd?

I don't beg for your attention...I beg that you will take another powder and vanish for a couple of months, like the last time I slapped you around like a baker on bread dough.

Claiming you are in any way responsible for the demise of Freud is laughable. You only have to read his vituperations aimed at yours truly to accept that I am the engineer of his demise, dear...as I was the architect of your departure.

Rumours abound that I am about to appointed a moderator
, in which case you will treat me with respect or join that foul little fiend in Retardville.

I wish you all the best on that.

As for your other claims.....I suppose you have your "truth" but when has that ever been an example of reality?

BTW, if you are going to be so presumptuous as to announce your impending "moderarorship", you could at least have done it in a sentence that made grammatical sense.

"ENGLISH....mother fucker!....Do you speak it?!!!!"
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frood

Look at you two crazy kids taking turns dribbling into each other's mouth.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Still playing that silly Freud hunch, RW?  ac_biggrin

Anyway, I'll come back to Firewalkers more full on down the road but not for the moment as I gave my word to someone.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Where did I get the name Freud from peanut?  I'm not a Brawl Haller.  Why don't you tell the class or should I?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Where did I get the name Freud from peanut?  I'm not a Brawl Haller.  Why don't you tell the class or should I?

Is it "show and tell" day?  ac_biggrin

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview