The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Renee, RW and Friends on the annual Blue Cashew Day Out

Started by Aryan, October 13, 2015, 05:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Not my tongue.  ac_smile

Anyway, I'm still going to avoid Firewalkers for the next couple of weeks because I keep my word.

Have a nice day, RW. See you elsewhere on the forum perhaps?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

So you can't answer simple questions Freud?  Show me where you promised that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Again with the accusations even after I asked that you defer for a spell and allow me to honor my commitment to Fash?

A promise is a promise, RW.

We can come back to this in a couple of weeks if it's such a pressing issue for you. Does that work for you?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I don't understand? Are you planning to leave or are you suggesting that I'll be leaving?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"I'm still here, tread lightly  ac_beating

Thank you for sticking up for my right to be pleasant, Keeps. You're a gem.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

That wasn't very pleasant of you, RW. Are you "trolling" everyone with this? I have to ask since I can't even respond to topical matters of late without you casting derision on my person, as you suspect it to be or not to be.

Can't we all just get along?

I made a promise in which I'm beholden to keep for at least 2-3 weeks. If you'd like to carry on with this charade, can we not do it in 2-3 weeks time? When the clock ticks over you're more than welcome to call me Freud, a male, and a troll of dubious origins. In the meantime you could treat my posts as they're written, forthrightly.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I can't take anything you say at face value nor do I feel the need to engage with someone who deals in duplicity.

You have stalked one of our members to our board and through other boards as well.  It's not funny or cute.  It's childish and creepy.

I would take one straight up poster like Spectre than a thousand lying, swarmy little fucks like you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Frood

You're obviously suffering through something which I can't help you with.

Would you like me to leave, RW? If I left would that help you psychologically on this matter? Say the word and I'll log out. I really can't be bothered with the trappings of a mad half Scottish and half crazy Italian woman (what a fucking combo by the way) hellbent on treating certain forum members with such utter disdain because they don't neatly fit into a behind the scenes synapses of their perceived makeup.

Go on. Tell me to fuck off and I'll oblige. It would save me the trouble of telling your bag of crazy to fuck off itself.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I know this is off topic , but do women thinks men's nipples are sexy?

ac_blush

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview