Replies: 8717
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:12:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Renee, RW and Friends on the annual Blue Cashew Day Out

Started by Aryan, October 13, 2015, 05:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You're obviously suffering through something which I can't help you with.

Would you like me to leave, RW? If I left would that help you psychologically on this matter? Say the word and I'll log out. I really can't be bothered with the trappings of a mad half Scottish and half crazy Italian woman (what a fucking combo by the way) hellbent on treating certain forum members with such utter disdain because they don't neatly fit into a behind the scenes synapses of their perceived makeup.

Go on. Tell me to fuck off and I'll oblige. It would save me the trouble of telling your bag of crazy to fuck off itself.

Stop trolling and come clean, it's that simple. Need pictures??

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You're obviously suffering through something which I can't help you with.

Would you like me to leave, RW? If I left would that help you psychologically on this matter? Say the word and I'll log out. I really can't be bothered with the trappings of a mad half Scottish and half crazy Italian woman (what a fucking combo by the way) hellbent on treating certain forum members with such utter disdain because they don't neatly fit into a behind the scenes synapses of their perceived makeup.

Go on. Tell me to fuck off and I'll oblige. It would save me the trouble of telling your bag of crazy to fuck off itself.

The only thing I want more than for you to leave Freud is for Spectre to come back.

With all the sincerity and seriousness I can muster - FUCK OFF.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

The only thing I want more than for you to leave Freud is for Spectre to come back.

With all the sincerity and seriousness I can muster - Fuck off.

He will go to VF and whine about us now.

:001_rolleyes:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"I know this is off topic , but do women thinks men's nipples are sexy?

ac_blush

I do too!  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Keeper"I know this is off topic , but do women thinks men's nipples are sexy?

ac_blush

I do too!  ac_biggrin

I KNEW IT ac_dance

RW

Keeper, you are never going to be able to justify your nip pics :P

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

All this fuss over a 4th rate troll. Wouldn't it have made more sense to just keep it caged up?

These fucking trolls, shit rats and troublemakers aren't butterflies. You don't just put them in a jar, look at them for a while and set them free.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Keeper, you are never going to be able to justify your nip pics :P

Hahaha

ac_razz

Wrong!!!

2 people said there sexy

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Mistakes happen.  It's making it right that counts.

That's the trick, isn't it?

At this point, how is it made right without looking foolish?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Finally.

Say no more.

He will go to VF and whine about us now.

:001_rolleyes:

I may well go to VF, where nobody ever gave me shit for me being myself, or insisted that I engage with them in real Skype chats, or even cast doubt on what I think, feel, or posited. I'm not sure what I will do besides what meets my needs.

I gave you a guarantee that I would not insult people in this section for a few weeks, Fash. Sadly, that's become an avenue not just in this section but all over for others to mount nasty attacks regardless of how nice and honest I've tried to maintain. People use the term troll to describe me even when they're trolling for a desired end result or response.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview