Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

German town tricks neo-Nazis into raising thousands for anti-extremist charity

Started by Romero, October 13, 2015, 11:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Who is promoting mass migration to Israel SCOUSE?

Nobody

Who is stopping the same from happening in Hungary..

Hungary is part of Europe which is currently having its demographics altered deliberately by a certain tribe of people.

Perhaps it is an organized worldwide anti semitic plot by Hungarians to destroy Israel.

:icon_wink:

Once again, Hungarians dont possess the same levels of wealth, power and influence as the elite Jewish banking cabal.

You've never been to Israel you moron. I have and many do not want any migrants moving to Europe. Because they can then get an EU passport and travel to Israel freely. That is not good for Israel. There are bleeding heart Liberals in Israel usually Labor party supporters who want to open the floodgates to refugees, but they have a right of centre government that does not share the same view.

The problem in Israel is the same as is Europe. Self destructive liberals vs common sense.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

Who is promoting mass migration to Israel SCOUSE?

Nobody

Who is stopping the same from happening in Hungary..

Hungary is part of Europe which is currently having its demographics altered deliberately by a certain tribe of people.

Perhaps it is an organized worldwide anti semitic plot by Hungarians to destroy Israel.

:icon_wink:

Once again, Hungarians dont possess the same levels of wealth, power and influence as the elite Jewish banking cabal.

You've never been to Israel you moron. I have and many do not want any migrants moving to Europe. Because they can then get an EU passport and travel to Israel freely. That is not good for Israel. There are bleeding heart Liberals in Israel usually Labor party supporters who want to open the floodgates to refugees, but they have a right of centre government that does not share the same view.

The problem in Israel is the same as is Europe. Self destructive liberals vs common sense.

I dont know how many times I can keep reiterating the same point........ i'm not talking about the public in Israel, its their elites in government who are in cahoots with other elites around the western world who work together as a cohesive unit to achieve their agendas. Call it international Jewry if you wish, books have even been written on the subject over the centuries about what Jews get upto and the effects it has.  Henry Ford's The International Jew is a good example.  

Turning Europe multicultural is the work of the NWO Rothschild Jewish banksters and their minions, and their ultimate goal is to genocide the white race out of existence.

Anonymous

I dont know how many times I can keep reiterating the same point........ i'm not talking about the public in Israel, its their elites in government who are in cahoots with other elites around the western world who work together as a cohesive unit to achieve their agendas. Call it international Jewry if you wish, books have even been written on the subject over the centuries about what Jews get upto and the effects it has.  Henry Ford's The International Jew is a good example.  

Turning Europe multicultural is the work of the NWO Rothschild Jewish banksters and their minions, and their ultimate goal is to genocide the white race out of existence.

So, there's your problem. You read conspiracy theories and believe it word for word.

Whatever, I will say this again. Israel faces the same challenges Europe, Canada, Australia all do. There are crybaby liberals who want all the refugees they can allow in and the common sense majority. You could argue, the left's voice has been given disproportionate weight and I would agree.

Aryan

Thats the thing though, some 'conspiracy theories' have a lot of truth to them, 9/11 for instance, along with of course the Jewish question.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Thats the thing though, some 'conspiracy theories' have a lot of truth to them, 9/11 for instance, along with of course the Jewish question.

Go to Israel and get it over with. I never seen anyone go on and on about a country they have never seen and know nothing about since I lived in six Middle Eastern hell holes.

You should have questions about Jews because you sure don't have any answers.

Aryan

The only reason I 'go on' about the country is because it isn't subjected to the same levels of mass immigration and Political Correctness crap as Europe, and the people within Europe who promote these agendas are very often Jewish.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

So, there's your problem. You read conspiracy theories and believe it word for word.

Whatever, I will say this again. Israel faces the same challenges Europe, Canada, Australia all do. There are crybaby liberals who want all the refugees they can allow in and the common sense majority. You could argue, the left's voice has been given disproportionate weight and I would agree.

That's because the left has learned how to use propaganda, lies and most of all, demonization of the conservative opposition to sway public opinion. And they have got it down to a science. The left has learned that a significant percentage of the general public are a bunch of sheep and they have learned how to exploit that weakness.

And best of all they didn't need the God damn Jooooows to do it. All they needed to do was be sleazy and disingenuous and play the sympathy card for the little guy. They've been doing it in the US since FDR's admin and they have pretty much cornered the market on it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Ace

Those damn Krauts are just tricky people in general.  Always have been.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ace"Those damn Krauts are just tricky people in general.  Always have been.

That was not my experience with Germans Ace.

Ace

I'm a Kraut, so I am certified to comment on their tricky tactics...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ace"I'm a Kraut, so I am certified to comment on their tricky tactics...

You are from Germany Ace?

I am from Taiwan.

ac_smile

Ace

First Gen Canadian.  Did speak Kraut until age 5, when I then entered Kindergarten and had to learn the language of the land!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ace"First Gen Canadian.  Did speak Kraut until age 5, when I then entered Kindergarten and had to learn the language of the land!

I can speak Taiwanese, Mandarin, English, Japanese and some Dutch..

In that order too Ace.

Ace

Damn!  Multilingual!  I'm hesitant to ask what else you can do with your tongue...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ace"Damn!  Multilingual!  I'm hesitant to ask what else you can do with your tongue...

What do you mean Ace?

Like touching the end of my nose?