Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

German town tricks neo-Nazis into raising thousands for anti-extremist charity

Started by Romero, October 13, 2015, 11:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Only difference is I have a perfectly valid reason for my hostility towards a certain group of people, ie the kosher endorsed attempted genocide of the white race.

SCOUSE, I think you are funny and an asset to this place. However, I have been to Israel. What you said is 100% horse shit.

Aryan

Israel is the Jewish homeland....... why are white people not granted  the  same privilege and  given a white homeland?

Every race has the right to coexist and not be racially mixed out of existence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Israel is the Jewish homeland....... why are white people not granted  the  same privilege and  given a white homeland?

What, do you think there are only Jews in Israel? They got a shitload of non-Jewish foreigners just like Europe has opened the floodgates to muzzies.

cc

And they are now paying the price as MANY "resident" Arabs are killing / attempting to kill Jews ... by knife, by gun, by rock  and by vehicle

So bad of late it looks like another war is near
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"And they are now paying the price as MANY "resident" Arabs are killing / attempting to kill Jews ... by knife, by gun, by rock  and by vehicle

So bad of late it looks like another war is near

Oh my cc la femme..

I pray that won't happen.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Israel is the Jewish homeland....... why are white people not granted  the  same privilege and  given a white homeland?

What, do you think there are only Jews in Israel? They got a shitload of non-Jewish foreigners just like Europe has opened the floodgates to muzzies.

There might be non Jews there but the point is that Israel is first and foremost a land for the Jews, and their government is very right wing and has the Jewish people's interests and well being at heart, unlike western governments who are controlled by an international cabal of globalists who have imposed mass immigration and multiculturalism.

Israel however is exempt from this genocidal agenda...

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

There might be non Jews there but the point is that Israel is first and foremost a land for the Jews, and their government is very right wing and has the Jewish people's interests and well being at heart, unlike western governments who are controlled by an international cabal of globalists who have imposed mass immigration and multiculturalism.

Israel however is exempt from this genocidal agenda...

:laugh3:

Of course it is.  :001_rolleyes: It must be true because you read about it on the internet. :laugh3:

You're a lunatic AND an idiot.

I suppose you are one of those Andrew Carrington Hitchcock fans. But wait, he wrote a book and we all know you've NEVER read a book. You think books are for propping up the broken furniture in you government provided cold water flat.

BTW, I hear you went crying to evs and the other troll scum over at VAN because we or I treated you badly. :laugh3: Your not only a looney and an idiot; you're a little sissy as well. I'll bet you have underwear with little pink swastikas on them. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

So you are honestly trying to say that there has been a big push for multiculturalism and mass immigration into Israel like in Europe?  You're deluded.  :laugh:  '

And as for my remarks over on VF, we were just having a general laugh at your expense, but you should be used to that sort of thing happening by now...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So you are honestly trying to say that there has been a big push for multiculturalism and mass immigration into Israel like in Europe?  You're deluded.  :laugh:  '

And as for my remarks over on VF, we were just having a general laugh at your expense, but you should be used to that sort of thing happening by now...

It's been happening for a long time in Israel now Scouse. They have tens of thousands of Filipinos, Chinese and sub-Saharan Africans in that tiny little parcel of land.

Walk around Tel Aviv and you'll quickly see for urself your image of Israel does not reflect reality.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So you are honestly trying to say that there has been a big push for multiculturalism and mass immigration into Israel like in Europe?  You're deluded.  :laugh:  '

It's been happening for a long time in Israel now Scouse. They have tens of thousands of Filipinos, Chinese and sub-Saharan Africans in that tiny little parcel of land.

Walk around Tel Aviv and you'll quickly see for urself your image of Israel does not reflect reality.

That fucker has never been out of his mommy's basement.

If he goes outside in the sunlight, the God damn Joooooows will capture him and force him to work in a bagel factory. :laugh:

Don't waste your time on that one; he's too busy preparing for when the shadowy cabal of GOD DAMN JOOOOOOWS unleashes there own "final solution" on us all.  He's a nothing but a Hitler loving, conspiracy theorist, lunatic.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

^Scouse is quite ignorant of the demographic situation in Israel, that's for fucking sure. I agree with him though about the abject failure of multiculturalism in Europe though.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Scouse is quite ignorant of the demographic situation in Israel, that's for fucking sure. I agree with him though about the abject failure of multiculturalism in Europe though.

Oh for sure it's failed but is it the work of a shadowy evil global organization run by Jews?  :icon_wink:

I think our leftist government pukes are more than capable of fucking things up without the help of the boogeyman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Scouse is quite ignorant of the demographic situation in Israel, that's for fucking sure. I agree with him though about the abject failure of multiculturalism in Europe though.

Oh for sure it's failed but is it the work of a shadowy evil global organization run by Jews?  :icon_wink:

I think our leftist government pukes are more than capable of fucking things up without the help of the boogeyman.

White leftist arrogance is responsible for Europe's multicult follies. Everybody wants to be exactly like us and will adopt our way of life.  :crazy:

Aryan

Well thats good to know, I knew they had some as I've seen videos on YouTube of angry locals attacking and racially abusing Africans telling them to go home....

Its delicious irony that the very people who usually promote multiculturalism in other countries are getting a taste of their own medicine and hating it!  :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

That fucker has never been out of his mommy's basement.

If he goes outside in the sunlight, the God damn Joooooows will capture him and force him to work in a bagel factory. :laugh:

Don't waste your time on that one; he's too busy preparing for when the shadowy cabal of GOD DAMN JOOOOOOWS unleashes there own "final solution" on us all.  He's a nothing but a Hitler loving, conspiracy theorist, lunatic.

Listen tubby, you dont have the first idea about me or anything in my life, other than your hilariously hysterical opposition to my political views, so pipe down and stop showing yourself up.  :laugh3:

Usually when a person takes such an unreasonably hostile stance against the Jewish question, its because they are Jews themselves, or married to one. Anything you would like to own upto? There's a Jew over on VF, but at least he has the balls to admit to it....