The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Yo Dinky

Started by RW, October 19, 2015, 07:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "RW"Some of these people have posted with me for over a decade Dinky.  They know me a lot better than you do and aren't interested in your lies.

I have enough shortcomings that you don't have to invent them.

Like I said, when confronted on your flame and troll war activities at other places you've highlighted yourself, you fall back on your forum and the people in them because you can't debate, you can't hang, you can't even properly think for yourself.

Suffer.  ac_hithere

Spec invited a bunch of us over to Snark to help out Bonesaw.  That's not a secret.  I don't post on any flame forum nor do I have a background in them like you do.

Remember that story you told me about pretending to be a woman and trolling Spec back on Brawl Hall?  I'm sorry you wanted to relive your glory days but it's not how we roll here.

Please tell me Dinky isn't that asshole who used to write paragraph after paragraph in an attempt to show off his intellect or lack there of. You know, the one that used to call you "fat" and "old".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Shen has a point Dinky.

I do love it when you whip it up on VF referring to me.  That makes me happy.

Spectre/Leo/Rotwang is gone so you can fuck off now.

I don't RW.

I really do Fash.  I like evs being reminded of me constantly :)

Keep up the good work Dinky.

When we are mentioned on the other forum it is not usually favourably.

See the link where this creature (Dinky) is trying to stir up shit about RW. Pretty much everyone knew who he was eluding to and to their credit, no one was really buying any of Dinky's attempt at stirring up shit. In fact you'll see where he basically got told to fuck off more than a few times.

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61893">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61893

Here's the one he tried previously about me. He got called out on that one too.

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61877">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61877

Read through them and you be the judge of what a sniveling little rat fuck he is.

Supposition forms your entire basis for calling me a he and a sniveling little rat fuck?  ac_toofunny

Jeez, you Americans aren't very bright (if you're anything to gauge the rest of your hollow headed countrymen by).

Fuck off, dingo diddler.

You are busted so badly that I almost feel sorry for you......almost. What fascinates me now is your pathetic desperation to be part of a community that knows you for a troll and a liar. Obviously something in your wasted life is so lacking that any kind of attention is preferable to your actual existence.

If I were you, I would put myself in a bag and drown myself so I could join my imaginary husband's pet cat. Given the nature of "you" as I'm sure your appearance is as beastly as your character; when the authorities recovery your body, they will just chalk it up to death by "animal husbandry".  :laugh3:

Don't try so hard. You'll spring a leak in your liquefied doughnut sack, your royal dumbness.

Is that all you got numbnuts? Based on what I've seen from you so far of your stunted flame abilities, I'm sure it is.

Why don't you fill up another window full of text that is excessively verbose, childish and cliche and show us what you are really made of.  :laugh3:

I once stated that watching an ice maker do it's thing was preferable to reading ANYTHING you have to convey and I see nothing so far that would make me change my mind.

:001_rolleyes:

If you ate that third rate thesaurus instead of lean on it when you're in trouble, you'd have roughage and wouldn't be morbidly obese or operating in a mental fog as much.

Seriously, Renee. I don't have the patience for stupid tubby American bints with insecurities. Find somebody else to smother in your stupid.

And seriously I don't have the patience for mealy mouthed  sniveling little rats like you. The insecurity is all on you, cock sucker. Everyone sees it and you can't escape it because it's ingrained in your sad psyche. The kind of trolling you seem to live for is for insecure teenage minds.

Get a fucking life and maybe there will be some hope left for you. Until then, eat shit and enjoy your imprisonment.

I see your writing but laugh at its pitiful lack of content (It's part and parcel to the American factor, Little Big Miss Mud Guts).  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

And seriously I don't have the patience for mealy mouthed  sniveling little rats like you. The insecurity is all on you, cock sucker. Everyone sees it and you can't escape it because it's ingrained in your sad psyche. The kind of trolling you seem to live for is for insecure teenage minds.

Get a fucking life and maybe there will be some hope left for you. Until then, eat shit and enjoy your imprisonment.

There is no doubt about it Renee.

Frood

I don't RW.

See the link where this creature (Dinky) is trying to stir up shit about RW. Pretty much everyone knew who he was eluding to and to their credit, no one was really buying any of Dinky's attempt at stirring up shit. In fact you'll see where he basically got told to fuck off more than a few times.

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61893">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61893

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61877">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61877

Read through them and you be the judge of what a sniveling little rat fuck he is.

Supposition forms your entire basis for calling me a he and a sniveling little rat fuck?  ac_toofunny

Jeez, you Americans aren't very bright (if you're anything to gauge the rest of your hollow headed countrymen by).

Fuck off, dingo diddler.

You are busted so badly that I almost feel sorry for you......almost. What fascinates me now is your pathetic desperation to be part of a community that knows you for a troll and a liar. Obviously something in your wasted life is so lacking that any kind of attention is preferable to your actual existence.

If I were you, I would put myself in a bag and drown myself so I could join my imaginary husband's pet cat. Given the nature of "you" as I'm sure your appearance is as beastly as your character; when the authorities recovery your body, they will just chalk it up to death by "animal husbandry".  :laugh3:

Don't try so hard. You'll spring a leak in your liquefied doughnut sack, your royal dumbness.

Is that all you got numbnuts? Based on what I've seen from you so far of your stunted flame abilities, I'm sure it is.

Why don't you fill up another window full of text that is excessively verbose, childish and cliche and show us what you are really made of.  :laugh3:

I once stated that watching an ice maker do it's thing was preferable to reading ANYTHING you have to convey and I see nothing so far that would make me change my mind.

If you ate that third rate thesaurus instead of lean on it when you're in trouble, you'd have roughage and wouldn't be morbidly obese or operating in a mental fog as much.

Seriously, Renee. I don't have the patience for stupid tubby American bints with insecurities. Find somebody else to smother in your stupid.

I see your writing but laugh at its pitiful lack of content (It's part and parcel to the American factor, Little Big Miss Mud Guts).  ac_smile

Don't get me wrong, Fash. I think you're a good person deep down inside, but you should remember not to get taken for a ride by RW the self admitted troll and Renee, the bumbling moron.

It kind of tarnished your pearly image.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Please tell me Dinky isn't that asshole who used to write paragraph after paragraph in an attempt to show off his intellect or lack there of. You know, the one that used to call you "fat" and "old".

He was the one who had the avatar of a pair of boobs that weren't his.  By the end I was ignoring him because he was so stale.

Really though, I almost feel badly because he isn't a total cretin on Skype and rather fun.  It's when he gets into total troll mode that he loses all of his appeal.

We should do a Skype night again.  It's soooo much fun!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't get me wrong, Fash. I think you're a good person deep down inside, but you should remember not to get taken for a ride by RW the self admitted troll and Renee, the bumbling moron.

I am capable of determining for myself who the stupid trolls are young man.

:icon_wink:

Renee

I don't RW.

Fuck off, dingo diddler.

This from the content queen who can't even manage to formulate a decent troll without get slapped for it.  :laugh3:

So much valid and reputable blather, I just can't stand it. Keep trying  :laugh3:

:dash1: <<<<<<<You.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

He was the one who had the avatar of a pair of boobs that weren't his.  By the end I was ignoring him because he was so stale.

Really though, I almost feel badly because he isn't a total cretin on Skype and rather fun.  It's when he gets into total troll mode that he loses all of his appeal.

We should do a Skype night again.  It's soooo much fun!

I don't remember the boobs but then again I didn't spend a lot of time there. It went bad fast and got really old. No surprise that Dinky was one of those lameoids.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't get me wrong, Fash. I think you're a good person deep down inside, but you should remember not to get taken for a ride by RW the self admitted troll and Renee, the bumbling moron.

The guy has no fucking shame.

What a God cursed, weasel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He was indeed.

Dove and SPECTRE posted on those flame forums, but they were able to step away from it..

It does not appear that this man who uses the handle Dinky DIana is capable of making that transition..

I agree with Renee, it is sad.

Frood

You blindly follow the "Good Book", Fash. While it has some merits buried deep within it, how's that determining thing working out for you?  ac_hithere

I don't RW.

Fuck off, dingo diddler.

This from the content queen who can't even manage to formulate a decent troll without get slapped for it.  :laugh3:

So much valid and reputable blather, I just can't stand it. Keep trying  :laugh3:

:dash1: <<<<<<<You.

You don't only bungle words, you're also adept at missing strategic points in a debate. How much neck flab do you have near your brain stem and have you ever considered getting a junkyard dog to gnaw off a loving mouthful or 10? Your submissions will thank you for it.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

How old are you Freud/Gargoyle?

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"How old are you Freud/Gargoyle?

Are you addressing me or are you expecting company?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"How old are you Freud/Gargoyle?

Are you addressing me or are you expecting company?

I don't think there is any doubt in anyone's mind I was addressing you Gargoyle..

I didn't expect an answer to my question though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview