Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Yo Dinky

Started by RW, October 19, 2015, 07:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He's having his fun it's just too bad the rest of us don't find it funny.

Because it isn't funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He's having his fun it's just too bad the rest of us don't find it funny.

It is a strange way for an adult to have fun RW.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Different strokes for different folks.

I guess.

ac_unsure

Renee

I don't suppose anyone saw the latest troll from Dumbass Dianna over on VF involving a bitch and moan fest about gays and there access to fertility clinics, sperm banks and such? :oeudC:

It got a lukewarm reception at best despite Dumbass's best efforts to keep the troll alive. That poor dumb "thing"will never learn and I think it's days are numbered on both forums.

BTW, kudos to Shin for pointing out the obvious charade. :thumbup:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I don't suppose anyone saw the latest troll from Dumbass Dianna over on VF involving a bitch and moan fest about gays and there access to fertility clinics, sperm banks and such? :oeudC:

It got a lukewarm reception at best despite Dumbass's best efforts to keep the troll alive. That poor dumb "thing"will never learn and I think it's days are numbered on both forums.

BTW, kudos to Shin for pointing out the obvious charade. :thumbup:

I wish the real Gargoyle registered and posted here.

RW

Gargoyle is a fake too.

He's Freud from Brawl Hall.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Gargoyle is a fake too.

Same person though?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Gargoyle is a fake too.

I read a few posts of his Gargoyle character, but not Freud on Brawl Hall.

Frood

How sad it is that my gender and person are such pressing matters for some of you. :)

There's a great big world of mystery and beauty out there. Embrace it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"How sad it is that my gender and person are such pressing matters for some of you. :)

Aside from flame forums, people do not find what you do beautiful or worth embracing.

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"How sad it is that my gender and person are such pressing matters for some of you. :)

Stfu already, no one gives a shit or can't you read

Annie

Ok, the way I see it is this: Dinky played a trick to fool people into thinking he/she was female but people used clues to determine that was not the case. Also clues that Dinky was a couple other posters and that he/she posted something on another site. Now Dinky wants to try to redeem themself but many posters here feel the damage has been done.  I may not have all the facts but that's what I can see.  I would like to know if Dinky deliberately hurt anyone here or is it the "honesty" factor that's what hits below the belt? That's just what I can see as a third person bird's eye view.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview