The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Yo Dinky

Started by RW, October 19, 2015, 07:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ahh ok thanks for filling me in guys. Now I haz less confusion  ac_smile

I'm still a little confused myself GrAnnie.

Well at least we aren't confused alone!  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I see RW and Co are still ridiculously full of shit. Carry on.

Brother you are busted already.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

keeper

:sdfjh(2):
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

RW

He can't even sputter out a come back hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Frood

Quote from: "RW"He can't even sputter out a come back hahaha

You can't handle being wrong. Your ego is your biggest downfall, RW. Any sputtering here isn't from me. I don't need dumb farm animals like Renee to form a wagon circle around your ego and shoot random "We" shots into the abyss because aside from not being very intelligent, she has offline insecurities which only this forum temporarily staves off. I do however believe that you're marginally smarter than she is but not by a great leap. You overly react when you should be taking things in stride and perspective.

Both of you are emotionally invested to the point that you make complete asshelmets of yourselves and you don't even realize it. That's why I pop in from time to time still. It's fun to rub your noses in your issues and you never fail to deliver a ridiculous reaction when I do.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Well that's how I have my fun my dear.  When I'm not rubbing my issues about, I like making people laugh.  This is your entertainment is it not?  

You're welcome.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"Sometimes men have that problem

ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What is this DD or Freud or whoever he used to be doing? He was caught using his man's voice. At least three posters know who he is. Why is he still using a fake persona?

keeper

Annie

Who cares! Maybe they're a hermaphedite ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Who cares! Maybe they're a hermaphedite ac_smile

What did you just call me? :icon_wink:

Annie

Anonymous

I couldn't imagine the embarrassment that Freud guy felt when he realized his REAL guy voice went out over Skype.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview