Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Yo Dinky

Started by RW, October 19, 2015, 07:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Bottom line is Renee, you can't refute a single thing which I have said, your only form of defence is the usual 'RACIST!!!!!' and accusations of being a conspiracy nut.  :001_rolleyes:

You went in with all guns blazing thinking you could silence me and prove my views as being false, and to say you've failed spectacularly is an understatement.   ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Bottom line is Renee, you can't refute a single thing which I have said, your only form of defence is the usual 'RACIST!!!!!' and accusations of being a conspiracy nut.  :001_rolleyes:

You went in with all guns blazing thinking you could silence me and prove my views as being false, and to say you've failed spectacularly is an understatement.   ac_toofunny

Bottom line is everything you have presented is opinion based conspiracy based bunk.  When you can cite "credible" sources beyond your nutty internet blogs then come spout your crap at me. Your very political point of view makes you a loon.

Until then sell your crazy someplace else. We ain't buying any.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Right, so the BBC website is a 'nutty conspiracy site'  ac_lmfao

Frood

Is it just me or is there a conspiracy at TBC to prevent me from legitimately responding to topic related threads? Couldn't do it the other week, then I could. I come back days later after that and I'm suddenly again barred from responding to subject I found interesting: Herman's natural gas fueled solar power plant thread.

I would have liked to point out the fact that if the entire dry earth were solar paneled, the subsequent heat byproduct would make earth uninhabitable and it still wouldn't supply modern day energy needs for our current populations. I have reasonable suspicions along the same vein about wind and offshore tide turbines.

Oh well. I guess I'm not permitted to have a reasoned opinion about things.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Is it just me or is there a conspiracy at TBC to prevent me from legitimately responding to topic related threads? Couldn't do it the other week, then I could. I come back days later after that and I'm suddenly again barred from responding to subject I found interesting: Herman's natural gas fueled solar power plant thread.

I would have liked to point out the fact that if the entire dry earth were solar paneled, the subsequent heat byproduct would make earth uninhabitable and it still wouldn't supply modern day energy needs for our current populations. I have reasonable suspicions along the same vein about wind and offshore tide turbines.

Oh well. I guess I'm not permitted to have a reasoned opinion about things.

DD, I would have liked you to post in my thread too. Why not drop the woman thing and I'll bet the powers that be let you post freely.

Frood

I can't drop who I am to placate others, Herman. While I really would like to participate in that energy thread of yours, I will not allow others to dictate to me how I act or present myself because they have internet suspicions.

Its as much my fault as anyone else's since after all I initially stirred the pot to rile up Spectre, such an easy target he can be. I'm done doing that though and have said but more so demonstrated as much.

Me pretending to be a male or someone else for the sake of egos is however not on the table.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I can't drop who I am to placate others, Herman. While I really would like to participate in that energy thread of yours, I will not allow others to dictate to me how I act or present myself because they have internet suspicions.

Its as much my fault as anyone else's since after all I initially stirred the pot to rile up Spectre, such an easy target he can be. I'm done doing that though and have said but more so demonstrated as much.

Me pretending to be a male or someone else for the sake of egos is however not on the table.

Since your arrival, you have made yourself an easy target. You wanted to play kindergarten games with a solid poster and nobody else was amused by your antics.

Not that my opinion matters, but I do not believe you are a female any more than I believe Gary Joak is a boxer.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I can't drop who I am to placate others, Herman. While I really would like to participate in that energy thread of yours, I will not allow others to dictate to me how I act or present myself because they have internet suspicions.

Since your arrival, you have made yourself an easy target. You wanted to play kindergarten games with a solid poster and nobody else was amused by your antics.

Not that my opinion matters, but I do not believe you are a female any more than I believe Gary Joak is a boxer.

I'm cool with your opinion on me. I am not however cool with my opinion being binned selectively. That's just weak sauce.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

My sauce ices your weak forum stance muffin, cookie.

It's an intellect thing.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

You don't ice a muffin you moron.

Now tell me more about this thing you call intellect.   ac_crying

Better yet, tell everyone where I first heard the name "Freud" in association with you.  I will happily provide the answer should you wish not to.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"You don't ice a muffin you moron.

Now tell me more about this thing you call intellect.   ac_crying

Better yet, tell everyone where I first heard the name "Freud" in association with you.  I will happily provide the answer should you wish not to.

You are wasting your time.

Even if you "out" this troll, it will simply deny the validity of your claim with some cock and bull diversionary projection.

It is wholly committed to this charade and the trolling will not stop until it is ignored. For whatever reason it is desperate to be part of this community even if most of the members treat it like a disease.

The best thing to do is to leave it caged in here to languish and die.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Renee"The best thing to do is to leave it caged in here to languish and die.

The best thing to do is to cage you for a few months, with access only to water.  This would be the only way to get your weight down to a manageable number...

Ms.Min

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Ms.Min"Point taken.

Shut up you useless cripple.

The sooner you die, the better off the world will be.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview