The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Yo Dinky

Started by RW, October 19, 2015, 07:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Renee is a mod?  ac_lmfao

She can barely tie her own shoelaces.

Literally.

Well I'm sorry Dinky, I guess we can't all be as smart as you. It's a pity though that you weren't nearly smart enough to keep yourself from being thrown into our little....."oubliette".  :sad: Oh well.

Hey here's an idea, why don't you go start some more threads about me over on Van. Some of your fellow freaks over there love to talk about me; especially your new mommy/fearless leader.  ac_lmfao

Where did that happen and why are you so phat paranoid about the prospect even if it did happen? It shouldn't matter what happens outside of TBC if TBC doesn't honor free speech.

To allay your fears, I was talking about obese stinky American women who shout out for no apparent reason in guttural bellows indicating a failed educational system despite the fact that no individual was ever harmed (after all, half of America are grotesquely overweight, and half of those are female who barely pass year 12)

QuoteBTW, I'm a lot of weight to be carrying around in your little, pinhead, be careful you don't break your neck.

Would I be carrying your weight in my supposed pinhead or in what aspect might it be possible in my "little" if you're a woman of great power and overlapping folds? You mentioned my neck though. I hope I'm not merely a 20 pound turkey in your oven ruing the moment I must come out beyond the heated door and be consumed by a ravenous full of shit teletubby which doesn't respect food boundaries, logic, or basic utensils.

Are you an obese stinky woman of American descent who crows for no reason because she took home economics and wood shop?
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Why do Aussies talk so much but say so little? Sound like a familiar question?

So Dinky, care to discuss that question on the main forum?......Oh wait, you can't,...shit.  :sad:

Another time, I guess?.....Rain check? :icon_wink:

As I said previously....Have a nice life.  ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

ac_toofunny  That's right, back your fat ass away and accept that you spoke out of turn and were served on it.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"Oh shut up.

*AHEM*

You asked me to post evidence of Jewish role in multiculturalism, I posted some but you haven't responded.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"Oh shut up.

*AHEM*

You asked me to post evidence of Jewish role in multiculturalism, I posted some but you haven't responded.

My apologies.  I'm not in top form today.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Must be bottom form, then. lol

Sure.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Renee"Why do Aussies talk so much but say so little? Sound like a familiar question?

Why do fat, useless fucks like yourself, have no self control?

You take pride in the fact that you can exert some power here, and contain people that you don't like in here.

Yet, you cannot stay away.  You want your fucking cake, but you also want to shove it in your fucking face also.

Get bent, you fat slob.

keeper

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

keeper

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Keeper"What ya doing tonight RW?

Dreaming about sucking my cock...

RW

For some reason I was thinking about Richard Simmons.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview