Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Is DD/Freud a Tranny or a Mental Case

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"I'm still taking bets on how long until Mel shows up.  I can't wait!  HAHAHA

Aww!~

It feels good to be missed!  It truly does bring a tear to my eye!

What's new, RW?

Mel Gibson

And a quick shout out to all the others here!~

Don't listen to the negative nabobs...  They clearly have an agenda to sully my name, and assassinate my good character and demeanor!  I'm not as bad as I'm made out to be.

Anyhow, just thought I'd pop in quick and reply, since I was brought up in this here thread.

I'm not a fan of "moderator approval" requirements for my posts to appear here, so I won't be staying long.  Toodles!~

JOE

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "RW"I'm still taking bets on how long until Mel shows up.  I can't wait!  HAHAHA

Aww!~

What's new, RW?

Hi Mel.

I briefly saw your posts under a different handle at memebee.

But that handle got banned and your posts there were deleted.

Seems that evs wants ya ta take the summer off there.

I thought they were funny but they and you were deemed to offensive.

Oh well, better luck next time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Mel Gibson"

Aww!~

What's new, RW?

Hi Mel.

On VF, it is old  Vesna's fucking way or the fucking highway. What a dictatorial nutjob.  :crazy:

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "JOE"Hi Mel.

She's losing her marbles again.  Me posting about my upcoming road trip into the US was even too much for her!  It had to go, as did I!  Lolz!

So, yes, I get the summer "off," and we are to "talk later," according to her.  Basically what it is, is Mimi is a cranky little baby, and will crank and crank until posters that she doesn't personally like are removed, even though the majority of other posters there are neutral as to my presence.

The funny thing is, is that Evs slams RW from time to time, but quite honestly Evs herself is no better than RW in these regards.

Mel Gibson

And for crying out loud, this "moderator approval" requirement crap here really isn't necessary.

How awesome to post a post, and then wonder if it'll appear by tomorrow.  Not exactly conducive to forum "flow."

RW

She must really have had enough of him.  He stirs the pot pretty hard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "RW"She must really have had enough of him.  He stirs the pot pretty hard.

I think on her part, its a defensive reflexive instinct. As soon as she sees the S'mel (the glove), the alarm bells go off, and its banning time! Whomp! Off you go Mel, an' don't come back for 3 more months!

But...as jaded and in need of help he may be, Mel has some interesting perspectives and some valid points. I don't like his racist attititudes or his. misgonystic rants. Same time, not everything he says about todays marriages or relationships is entirely untrue. If a guy goes into marriage of today with attitudes and expectations of 40 years ago, he'll get massacred.

Unfortunately, that is the new reality. What worked back then doesn't hold or work now. I don't think that evs, mimi or their cohorts are entirely honest in because they ignore the realities. They are somewhat disingenous in their treatment of the topic. Though quite and often put down by posters like Mel, I think Berry Sweet was the most honest and realistic of them

RW

Joe, why do you talk of Mel as if we don't know him?  I've shared boards with him far longer than you have.  I know how he works.  I know what he says (he's extremely repetitive).  Please keep that in mind next time you decide to explain him to me. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Mel Gibson

I think Joe is simply stating exactly what he saw that night, and how I was quickly removed, including all my posts.  These also include posts where I was just bullshitting on friendly terms with another Mod.

The fact of the matter is, is that some people are vilified for reasons that are quite often blown out of proportion, using "ammo" against posters that can be months, if not years, old.

I was quite misogynistic at one point in time.  You people go through a divorce, and come back right after and tell me how sweet and rosy the experience is!  Yeah, that's right!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"Joe, why do you talk of Mel as if we don't know him?

You don't know me quite as well as you think you do!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Joe, why do you talk of Mel as if we don't know him?  I've shared boards with him far longer than you have.  I know how he works.  I know what he says (he's extremely repetitive).  Please keep that in mind next time you decide to explain him to me. :)

You have known Mel for a while? Was he always a crybaby?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview