Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fund Raiser to Assist Renee to Lose Weight

Started by Aryan, November 21, 2015, 01:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Ok I've been asked to create this thread to try and help raise some cash for obesity charities and to raise general awareness on weight related health issues.

Renee has struggled with her weight since childhood and has received advice from her docs to trim up and lose at least 10 stone otherwise she will face serious health issues, not to mention mobility  and living problems as mobility scooters dont seem sturdy enough to hold her larger than average frame and the front door of her flat is now too small for her to fit through.  

Please leave your donations and best wishes here.  ac_smile

BortTheBorkle

Fat bitches are disgusting!! They're all fat because they are lazy and think they "eat just like everyone else" because they are too busy being fat to notice that the way they eat is not the same as how "everyone else eats." They "eat to get full too", except that you're not supposed to eat to "get full," you're supposed to eat to maintain your body, which should never involve being full, just being satiated. Never go for "seconds" or "thirds." You see, these fat fucks are too busy being fat fucks to notice that thin people generally aren't going for seconds or thirds. That's selfish, and it kills African babies who are hungry every time they do it. What they also don't take into account is WHAT they are eating when they think they eat like everyone else. Even if they didn't eat more quantity than thin people, they are eating fried chicken, pizza, hamburgers, cake, nachos with extra beef, white bread, and chasing it down with soda (diet soda has actually been proven to cause MORE weight gain than regular soda). IF thin people are consuming the same quantity of food, they aren't eating AS MUCH of those things. You have to eat lots of fruit and fiber (these gross fat fucks consider eating fruit to be fruit flavored candies), whole grain bread, skimmed milk, drink water and juice, cook all meals at home, no fast food, and no microwave frozen foods, olive oil instead of vegetable oil or Crisco, and no grease frying. Any skinny people who eat just like the fat fucks do, have higher metabolisms and get to take no credit for being thin and, some day, it will catch up to them as metabolisms slow with age and they will be fat eventually. If not, then their insides are rotting and they get sick easy. Point is, it's not a metabolism or glandular problem with why people are fat and gross and smell like shit, it's because they think they "eat like everyone else" and ONLY "eat to get full." That's like saying "I have cancer and I'm going to die, but I only smoke a pack a day like everyone else, I just have genetic predisposition to cancer. It's not my fault." That is these fat fucks' flawed and uneducated logic and someday they will pay the ultimate price. Have some self-control Renee.

keeper

Aryan

The resident ass kissing is not happy  ac_lmfao  

Dont worry champ, the other 3 or 4 regs on this graveyard of a forum will be here to back you up shortly    :laugh:

keeper

Aryan

Nice edit..

Don't let all that mod power on a dead forum go to your head too much champ   ac_lmfao

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "BortTheBorkle"Fat bitches are disgusting!! They're all fat because they are lazy and think they "eat just like everyone else" because they are too busy being fat to notice that the way they eat is not the same as how "everyone else eats." They "eat to get full too", except that you're not supposed to eat to "get full," you're supposed to eat to maintain your body, which should never involve being full, just being satiated. Never go for "seconds" or "thirds." You see, these fat fucks are too busy being fat fucks to notice that thin people generally aren't going for seconds or thirds. That's selfish, and it kills African babies who are hungry every time they do it. What they also don't take into account is WHAT they are eating when they think they eat like everyone else. Even if they didn't eat more quantity than thin people, they are eating fried chicken, pizza, hamburgers, cake, nachos with extra beef, white bread, and chasing it down with soda (diet soda has actually been proven to cause MORE weight gain than regular soda). IF thin people are consuming the same quantity of food, they aren't eating AS MUCH of those things. You have to eat lots of fruit and fiber (these gross fat fucks consider eating fruit to be fruit flavored candies), whole grain bread, skimmed milk, drink water and juice, cook all meals at home, no fast food, and no microwave frozen foods, olive oil instead of vegetable oil or Crisco, and no grease frying. Any skinny people who eat just like the fat fucks do, have higher metabolisms and get to take no credit for being thin and, some day, it will catch up to them as metabolisms slow with age and they will be fat eventually. If not, then their insides are rotting and they get sick easy. Point is, it's not a metabolism or glandular problem with why people are fat and gross and smell like shit, it's because they think they "eat like everyone else" and ONLY "eat to get full." That's like saying "I have cancer and I'm going to die, but I only smoke a pack a day like everyone else, I just have genetic predisposition to cancer. It's not my fault." That is these fat fucks' flawed and uneducated logic and someday they will pay the ultimate price. Have some self-control Renee.

You get down off your podium you berating presumptuous little asshole.

RW

MB must be pretty fucking boring if you shit stains have to entertain yourself over here with this cliche crap.

I haven't seen such a pathetic display for attention since Inked Angel.

Eat shit.

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"MB must be pretty fucking boring if you shit stains have to entertain yourself over here with this cliche crap.

I haven't seen such a pathetic display for attention since Inked Angel.

Eat shit.

:laugh3:

RW acc_hugz

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok I've been asked to create this thread to try and help raise some cash for obesity charities and to raise general awareness on weight related health issues.

Renee has struggled with her weight since childhood and has received advice from her docs to trim up and lose at least 10 stone otherwise she will face serious health issues, not to mention mobility  and living problems as mobility scooters dont seem sturdy enough to hold her larger than average frame and the front door of her flat is now too small for her to fit through.  

Please leave your donations and best wishes here.  ac_smile

Sorry, not funny SCOUSE..

You passed if you wanted immaturity though.

Renee

Wow, I must have really raked my claws across someone's ass. :laugh3:

So much foam and juvenile effort on the part of wounded attention seeking losers. It must suck to lead a life so lacking in mental stimulation that "I" need to take up so much space in their tiny minds.  :001_rolleyes:

All I can say is I must be doing something right. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

So far we have a grand total of 19p!!

Give generously folks, and I promise the funds wont be stolen by Renee and used to buy fast food  :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview