The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Over 40 Girls Were Removed From Class For Wearing Leggings in One Day at Tennessee High School

Started by Renee, November 03, 2015, 09:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, ya hear! ac_hithere

Oh yeah?

I might have something to say about that.

Unless, of course, you think a mutant toad is also cute.

What color underwear do I have on?

I'm pretty sure you can see them from your usual vantage point. :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

I shudder to even contemplate the question.

Whilst I'm pretty certain that when you hang your underwear out to dry it can be seen from space, I have no desire to see it.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I shudder to even contemplate the question.

Whilst I'm pretty certain that when you hang your underwear out to dry it can be seen from space, I have no desire to see it.

Then get your nose out of my ass.

You fucking creep.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

You are mistaking my nose for an 18 wheeler that run up your rear end. Your ass is the LAST place my nose would wish to traverse. God knows what's up there.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"You are mistaking my nose for an 18 wheeler that run up your rear end. Your ass is the LAST place my nose would wish to traverse. God knows what's up there.

I warned you about keeping your nasty mouth in the Flame Walkers Forum. One more word out of that mealy mouth of yours and you will earn a vacation. You Aussies seem to like that shit.

:rules:

Bricktop

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Oooo....who's a big girl then.

Panel abuse.

No surprise there.

It's not panel abuse, you thick skulled Fuck. It's the rules of the forum.

Learn them and you won't have a problem. Don't and it's good-by. You've been told this by other mods as well. You can throw it around all you want in FW.

Now, if you have nothing constructive to add to this thread, then get the fuck out of it.