Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

WELCOME BACK!

Started by Ms.Min, December 03, 2015, 12:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

I'm not fooled.

Dinky Freud got pissed at his treatment, and he and his BH buddies initated a full scale assault on the hard drive, hitting it from every angle with malicous code, deep cover data disruption, and strategic malware.

We got lucky, this time folks...but he will gather his forces and launch a full scale assault with gay abandon (oops...PI. sorry).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I'm not fooled.

Dinky Freud got pissed at his treatment, and he and his BH buddies initated a full scale assault on the hard drive, hitting it from every angle with malicous code, deep cover data disruption, and strategic malware.

We got lucky, this time folks...but he will gather his forces and launch a full scale assault with gay abandon (oops...PI. sorry).

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

He's an attention whoring loser with not enough friends nor brains to do the job.

Anonymous

He is a lame troll and nothing more. I made a point not to engage him, therefore he could not get under my skin. He made no difference to me.

keeper

Quote from: "seoulbro"

He is a lame troll and nothing more. I made a point not to engage him, therefore he could not get under my skin. He made no difference to me.

Well said Soulbro .

Annie

Why would someone do something like that to a forum because he's mad at the posters? The way I see it is that he defended himself and fought back gallantly and there is no need for revenge. If that's the care that he did I hope he got it out of his system.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Well if that's the case pm them or hit the block button and be done with it, there has to be someone here they like.

Life is to short to be a prick all the time.

Annie

I go to where I like people. Why would someone go if they didn't like someone? Soo Keep ya you're exactly right. But who does he like? Hmmm.... I bet it's....you!......lololol   ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Duh, its the hair I'm telling you, RW thinks it's my random nipple pics I keep sending out pffttt

Annie

Hmmm great hair AND nipples? Well no friggin wonder  :icon_wink:

Anonymous

I thought this place was history. Good to see RW got this place back up.

Anonymous

We were down for two days Herman.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"I thought this place was history. Good to see RW got this place back up.

Not a chance!
Beware of Gaslighters!