Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

WELCOME BACK!

Started by Ms.Min, December 03, 2015, 12:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Min

Dear posters,

Thank you for your patience as we worked through some technical issues.

We had a hardware failure at our provider and it took some time to get us back up and running.

We will be taking steps to ensure we do not have any more extended outages going forward.

We apologize for any forum withdrawal symptoms you may have suffered as a result of us being down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ms.Min"Dear posters,

We had a hardware failure at our provider and it took some time to get us back up and running.

We will be taking steps to ensure we do not have any more extended outages going forward.

We apologize for any forum withdrawal symptoms you may have suffered as a result of us being down.

No probs Min. Gave me time to get to know my husband, son, mommy and cat again. :wink:  ac_dance

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"hahahahaha

How long were we down for in total?

RW

About 2 full days.

It didn't help that I was travelling when this all went down :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"About 2 full days.

It didn't help that I was travelling when this all went down :/

There ya go. Stay home, keep your plants watered and none of this shit will happen.

keeper

I'm glad we're back, I had to shower after watching the toilet :wink:

Good job Min  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

RW

Well the point is we are back up now and you won't have to eye slum it again Keeps.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Thank you RW you're awesome possum. ..

I was going through withdrawals...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I'm glad we're back, I had to shower after watching the toilet :wink:

Yeah, me too.

Hey Min, can you explain that email. You know the one you sent me where you said that little wanker Freud/Dickie D was taking credit for us being down?

Romero

Phew, my money was on you having another mental breakdown!

RW

Quote from: "Romero"

Phew, my money was on you having another mental breakdown!

Been there, done that.

Didn't you see the splash message?  I thought it was pretty clear what was going on.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1372803034_hooked_on_phonics_logo.gif">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"I'm glad we're back, I had to shower after watching the toilet :wink:

Yeah, me too.

Hey Min, can you explain that email. You know the one you sent me where you said that little wanker Freud/Dickie D was taking credit for us being down?

:shock:

RW

It's in the staff section.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Yay, the forum is back up! Good job RW and anyone else who got it back  :thumbup:  The down time gave me an excuse to haul out all the decorations put up the tree  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous