The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Aboriginal Blockade Of CN Track Into It's Fourth Day

Started by cc, December 24, 2012, 05:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Any hopes that "idle no more" meant "getting to work" sure were dashed in a hurry
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gary Oak

Chugabooze are entitled to have given to them everything they can imagine and we must bend over backwords for them do everything for them and feel ultimately bad for being such horrible people that we all are [ especially blonde blue eyed people ] girls must all date native guys and they are entitled to do absolutely anything they want and if anybody has even the slightest problem with this they should be so ashamed of themselves and they should be shot....just to make the chugabooze happy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chugabooze are entitled to have given to them everything they can imagine and we must bend over backwords for them do everything for them and feel ultimately bad for being such horrible people that we all are [ especially blonde blue eyed peopel ] girls must all date native guys and they are entitled to do absolutely anything they want and if anybody has even the slightest problem with this they should be so ashamed of themselves and they should be shot....just to make the chugabooze happpy

I do not understand what you are trying to say Gary?

What does chugabooze mean?

Obvious Li

the most galling thing about this whole episode is not the fact that these leaches are holding their hands out for more money (that is human nature).... to me it is the lack of guts shown by politicians on all levels.....that these agitators can be allowed to block critical transportation lines and infrastructure is asinine...nothing will change until these bastards get a backbone......

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chugabooze are entitled to have given to them everything they can imagine and we must bend over backwords for them do everything for them and feel ultimately bad for being such horrible people that we all are [ especially blonde blue eyed peopel ] girls must all date native guys and they are entitled to do absolutely anything they want and if anybody has even the slightest problem with this they should be so ashamed of themselves and they should be shot....just to make the chugabooze happpy

Chugabooze   is plural for   Chugaboo      Chugaboo and chugabooze isn't in the Oxford dictionary......yet

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"I do not understand what you are trying to say Gary?

It's a racial slur against First Nations.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chugabooze are entitled to have given to them everything they can imagine and we must bend over backwords for them do everything for them and feel ultimately bad for being such horrible people that we all are [ especially blonde blue eyed people ] girls must all date native guys and they are entitled to do absolutely anything they want and if anybody has even the slightest problem with this they should be so ashamed of themselves and they should be shot....just to make the chugabooze happy

Chugabooze   is plural for   Chugaboo      Chugaboo and chugabooze isn't in the Oxford dictionary......yet

Chugaboo is not a derogatory name for natives and nor is it's plural form chugabooze.  It is a complimentary name refering to natives wonderful work ethic,honesty,integrity ,culture family values, character traits etc...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

I was afraid of that Romero...seems to be a lot of racial slurs being used today and not just by Gary..

That is definitely against the rules, so I'm thinking about either deleting the slur or the post.

Obvious Li

I was afraid of that Romero...seems to be a lot of racial slurs being used today and not just by Gary..

That is definitely against the rules, so I'm thinking about either deleting the slur or the post.

nah.....either relax or change the rules.....no need to go over board..however if you do decide to delete homeros racist posts i will back you up completely........

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

nah.....either relax or change the rules.....no need to go over board..however if you do decide to delete homeros racist posts i will back you up completely........

I am calmed down now Obvious Li.

Obvious Li

i knew if you thought about our cuddle party it would calm you down..... :lol:

hope you had a good xmas......

Anonymous

i knew if you thought about our cuddle party it would calm you down..... :lol:

hope you had a good xmas......

Yes, that would do it Obvious Li..

It was a very lovely Christmas and I even managed to find time to do some Boxing Day shopping.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"I was afraid of that Romero...seems to be a lot of racial slurs being used today and not just by Gary..

It's not technically a racial slur because it's a made-up word, but it's not very nice!

Funny how Gary always complains about others using racial slurs yet has no problem with doing it himself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I was afraid of that Romero...seems to be a lot of racial slurs being used today and not just by Gary..

It's not technically a racial slur because it's a made-up word, but it's not very nice!

Funny how Gary always complains about others using racial slurs yet has no problem with doing it himself.

I thought so because I couldn't find a definition when I did a Google search.

Gary Oak

Chugaboo is not a derogatory name for natives and nor is it's plural form chugabooze.  It is a complimentary name refering to natives wonderful work ethic,honesty,integrity ,culture family values, character traits etc...

I just gave the meaning and it is a complimentary term