Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Scouse

Started by Anonymous, December 06, 2015, 10:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"@Renee

I couldnt give 2 shits what this Wulf twat is 'really' like, I find it funny how he's emerged out of the woodwork just to argue with me, that alone screams alt account...

Jews whether be a race or religion stick together, and work together like a cabal, often with the outcome being detrimental to non jews in the country in which they live. They ALWAYS promote and push immigration in white countries, and more often than not other liberal left wing anti white crap.  

Want proof?  Jews are rallying together to oppose the Front National in France in wake of the party's recent success...... They ALWAYS do this sort of shit whenever a right leaning party gains any sort of popularity.

You can kick, scream and complain all you like along with the other brain dead fucks on here , but when it comes to kikes I know all too well what they are like and I'm not afraid to say it.

You greasy dishwasher. All this bullshit out of a phony nazi dishwasher. Broke, stupid, no female friends, no car, uneducated, still lives with Mum. The nazi Pippi long stockings sucks pig shit.

Renee

Quote from: "Phagdish Hardy"Scouse, Mel, Dickhead Freud and oddstain gossip on the other forum like a bunch of catty teenage fucking girls. None of those faggots has a fucking life.

So since you can't suck down the mojitos, is this what you are going to be doing to pass the time?  ac_biggrin

But you're right, the overflowing butt hurt between Mel, Scouse and Dinky is fucking entertaining as shit. It's funny watching really stupid people pretend that they are smart and it gets even better when they think they have been wronged in some way. It's amazing how they can get themselves to believe their own bullshit. :laugh3:

They couldn't be more wrong about why they got themselves tossed out on their childish asses. They don't get it because they don't see themselves as everyone else with a brain sees them.....unsalvageable, social misfits and morons. Each one of them are like a study in self-induced, social retardation.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Phagdish Hardy"Scouse, Mel, Dickhead Freud and oddstain gossip on the other forum like a bunch of catty teenage fucking girls. None of those faggots has a fucking life.

So since you can't suck down the mojitos, is this what you are going to be doing to pass the time?  ac_biggrin

Quiet... Shes undercover.  :laugh:

Anonymous

But you're right, the overflowing butt hurt between Mel, Scouse and Dinky is fucking entertaining as shit. It's funny watching really stupid people pretend that they are smart and it gets even better when they think they have been wronged in some way. It's amazing how they can get themselves to believe their own bullshit. :laugh3:

They couldn't be more wrong about why they got themselves tossed out on their childish asses. They don't get it because they don't see themselves as everyone else with a brain sees them.....unsalvageable, social misfits and morons. Each one of them are like a study in self-induced, social retardation.  :laugh:

Everyone has different reasons for posting on forums..

Adults acting like spoiled children is not for me, but as long as it creates traffic, some people like it..

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Guest"The nazi dishwasher is quick to hate Jews. A finger pointer. Complains about all of the middle easterns in the UK? Claims its Israels fault. I've pointed out the reason for this many times to this fool. Sykes Picot agreement  1916 deals for territories in the oil rich Middle East. France and the UK split these territories for the oil. At the same time GB changed all warships to fuel oil from coal. This action granted citizenship and residency to millions of middle easterns to France and the UK. Lawrence off Arabia?? This person Scouse is an uneducated dishwasher. This is factual history. Have a look..his hate is plain moronic, so is he.

That agreement had nothing to do with ships switching from coal to oil or the change in European demographics. Guest posting is the real reject rodeo.

Sir have you looked into this agreement? Sykes Picot. Young  Winston Churchill was part and parcel of this. Google it. I know you have not.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Adults acting like spoiled children is not for me, but as long as it creates traffic, some people like it..

I agree 100% but if your strokes don't fit in then you should just move on and chalk it up to experience. You shouldn't go crying like a bitch on the shoulders of other tards. But they do just that because they don't want to get the fact that their kind of act isn't tolerated among more adult minded people. They think they're being clever when in reality they are just tedious.  

The world is full of clowns and freaks; unfortunately the internet gives each and every one of them a platform to showcase their circus act. I guess it's true for certain people that there is no sense in being stupid, unless you show it off.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I like that we aren't ad happy traffic whores.  It really mucks up a place when an admin doesn't care who or what is being splayed across their board.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"The nazi dishwasher is quick to hate Jews. A finger pointer. Complains about all of the middle easterns in the UK? Claims its Israels fault. I've pointed out the reason for this many times to this fool. Sykes Picot agreement  1916 deals for territories in the oil rich Middle East. France and the UK split these territories for the oil. At the same time GB changed all warships to fuel oil from coal. This action granted citizenship and residency to millions of middle easterns to France and the UK. Lawrence off Arabia?? This person Scouse is an uneducated dishwasher. This is factual history. Have a look..his hate is plain moronic, so is he.

That agreement had nothing to do with ships switching from coal to oil or the change in European demographics. Guest posting is the real reject rodeo.

Sir have you looked into this agreement? Sykes Picot. Young  Winston Churchill was part and parcel of this. Google it. I know you have not.

You keep saying that, but it appears that it is Herman that has done more research than you have..

Maybe, you should go check it for yourself.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Take a hike troll. You couldn't even name all the frickin countries involved. Go play with Scouse and Odinson where ever they are hiding out these days.

Anonymous

About ninety per cent of what is written on forums, Disqus, 4chan and fb groups is bullshit. But I stick around for the remaining ten.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

About ninety per cent of what is written on forums, Disqus, 4chan and fb groups is bullshit. But I stick around for the remaining ten.

Please, some1 give this man the 10 points badge already... Otherwise he is gonna keep repeating how he ignores us for a thousand years.

Anonymous

^How many times has the short, effeminate, unemployed, repetitious, little white homo been boring us with his fantasies about being tall and muscular? How about having a black gf and triplets?

Keep up the pressure on the no-life VF faggots SB. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It does seem the popularity of this type of medium is waning seoulbro.

ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^How many times has the short, effeminate, unemployed, repetitious, little white homo been boring us with his fantasies about being tall and muscular? How about having a black gf and triplets?

Keep up the pressure on the no-life VF faggots SB. :thumbup:

I have not said it as many times as you have claimed to be "sweet something"...

That stuff tracks way back.

I´ll repeat my size for as many times it is required when you say white people are small... Heres one nordic giant.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

For fucks sake atleast let me defend myself..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview