Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

A

Scouse

Started by Anonymous, December 06, 2015, 10:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^How many times has the short, effeminate, unemployed, repetitious, little white homo been boring us with his fantasies about being tall and muscular? How about having a black gf and triplets?

Keep up the pressure on the no-life VF faggots SB. :thumbup:

That is unnecessary provocation Shen Li..

People post for different reasons and yes, I do not understand the reasons some people post..

It's not like ten years ago when a forum could be lively with only like minded people..

Since Twitter and Facebook, you take what you can get

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^How many times has the short, effeminate, unemployed, repetitious, little white homo been boring us with his fantasies about being tall and muscular? How about having a black gf and triplets?

People post for different reasons and yes, I do not understand the reasons some people post..

It's not like ten years ago when a forum could be lively with only like minded people..

Nah I would like to agree with you... I would like to be "like minded"...

But we cant be "like minded" because of different culture.. And different environment.

I´m still "forum young"... Since 2012.

Anonymous

I realize that ffs!! However, that doesn't mean you should be giving an audience to attention whoring losers by approving their messages.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I realize that ffs!! However, that doesn't mean you should be giving an audience to attention whoring losers by approving their messages.

I´m not attention whoring.. I do not like to be singled out.

I hate attention overall.

Anonymous

I am one of four people that can approve or deny guest posts..

Would you like it to go back to no approval required?

We had one or two people wrecking it.

Anonymous

I am one of four people that can approve or deny guest posts..

Would you like it to go back to no approval required?

We had one or two people wrecking it.

I can do it, fashie..

I´m more adjusted now.

RW

I don't approve them, especially anything from the Rape Ape.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I approve them sparingly. I look at each one on an individual basis. They have to be on topic and civil or it goes in the can.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I don't approve them, especially anything from the Rape Ape.

You hurt muh feelings, you evil woman..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I approve them sparingly. I look at each one on an individual basis. They have to be on topic and civil or it goes in the can.

You mean the bullshitter cannot ramble on about how tall and strong he pretends to be? What a loss nobody can read his bullshit.

Anonymous

I am tall.  I have a big penis.  Women should not be alone.  They will open their legs.  I can't help them when they do that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hermie"I am tall.  I have a big penis.  Women should not be alone.  They will open their legs.  I can't help them when they do that.

Hi oddstain, you fucking shrimpdicked, short, effeminate, unemployed, pathetic white homo.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview