The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Someone is on the sick list.

Started by Bricktop, December 07, 2015, 12:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Of course!

Woo Hoo!!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Of course!

Woo Hoo!!

Don't get all happy. You made the the naughty list this year.

Any more trips to the cross forum drama zone out of you and I'll see to it that you get a lifetime membership in the Sierra Club and a stocking full of rotten lychee nuts for Christmas.  :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"HAHAHAHA!

Are you feeling better today?

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

A little bit.  I had a decent sleep last night.  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I know.  I keep getting told I have to scale back and let things slide.

Really?

Who is the wise person offering you such sound and solid advice??

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"

A little bit.  I had a decent sleep last night.  :)

An uninterrupted sleep can do wonders RW.

Annie

Sleep helps a body to heal, I hope you gets lots of sleep  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Sleep helps a body to heal, I hope you gets lots of sleep  ac_smile

Are you ready for Christmas yet GrAnnie?

Have you finished your shopping and baking yet?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Sleep helps a body to heal, I hope you gets lots of sleep  ac_smile

Are you ready for Christmas yet GrAnnie?

Have you finished your shopping and baking yet?

We'll buy a buzzard this Friday. Get the stuffing ingredients and some finger food for X-mas eve.

Annie

Almost ready, just have to pick up a few things like socks for everyone. Every year hubby and kids look forward to a year supply of socks lol I have to still buy stocking stuffers, chocolate, turkey and stuff for snacking on Christmas Eve. Oh and this year I'm gonna glue a googly eye on a pea pod for my daughter's gag gift, it's an "eye pod!" Muahahaha! She'll get a kick out of that, we're always doing gags like that to each other.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Almost ready, just have to pick up a few things like socks for everyone. Every year hubby and kids look forward to a year supply of socks lol I have to still buy stocking stuffers, chocolate, turkey and stuff for snacking on Christmas Eve. Oh and this year I'm gonna glue a googly eye on a pea pod for my daughter's gag gift, it's an "eye pod!" Muahahaha! She'll get a kick out of that, we're always doing gags like that to each other.

That must be fun GrAnnie..

When is your granddaughter due?

Annie

My son and GF are due Feb 14, a Valentine baby! She's very big now. They're coming over Christmas Eve to eat goodies and open gifts and then on Boxing Day along with some other family members we haven't seen in years for a turkey dinner.  ac_dance

Are you all ready Fash? Doing a dinner?