Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Someone is on the sick list.

Started by Bricktop, December 07, 2015, 12:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"For some reason?

Maybe its because they cut 4 holes in your body, removed an internal organ, and it hasn't been a week yet???

DERP.

HOLY FUCK!!

Oh stop, they're just little holes.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I'm not feeing too great this morning :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I'm not feeing too great this morning :(

What's wrong? If you are having a lot of unusual pain contact your doctor.

But it is normal to feel kinda shitty after any kind of major abdominal surgery.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

I am having unusual pain.  It woke me up.  I think I'm on my way back to the hospital :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I am having unusual pain.  It woke me up.  I think I'm on my way back to the hospital :(

Did they give you a script for pain meds? If so did you take any? Did you do something stupid like lift something heavy? When getting up out of a chair do you support your abdomen with something like a pillow to prevent tearing of the abdominal wall?

RW

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

I made my mom come over and she thinks it's gas reabsorption issues.  I just know that it hurts like hell!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

:sad:  ac_crying

I hope the pain doesn't last long......

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Yes

Yes

No

Yes

I made my mom come over and she thinks it's gas reabsorption issues.  I just know that it hurts like hell!!!!

I forgot, your mom is a nurse. It could very well be gas. Some people have issues with the residual gas left in their abdomen after surgery.

Annie

Geeze RW, I hope your pain is rectified quick.  Good thing your Mom is a nurse.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

So far I can't really move without excruciating pain.  A long as I stay still I'm all right.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Has your doctor said why you're in so much pain? Is this normal?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I think it's just from the gases they filled my abdomen with.  It takes time for them to reabsorb.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"So far I can't really move without excruciating pain.  A long as I stay still I'm all right.

If it's gas moving will help. Whatever you do, don't try to force a fart.  :nea:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"So far I can't really move without excruciating pain.  A long as I stay still I'm all right.

Are you taking any kind of painkiller?

Annie

Not constipated? Metamucil will fix that if you are.