Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 40 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Yeah, but you obviously like effeminate white guys.  :negative:

i hope so.... i married one.... prude....

I believe it....[size=200]PUKE!![/size]

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Yeah, but you obviously like effeminate white guys.  :negative:

i hope so.... i married one.... prude....

I believe it....[size=200]PUKE!![/size]

its posted online.... it must be true....

Anonymous

^Dude, you are the only reason evs' mmb boards still exist. Prior to the BF disintegration, she hadn't had a new poster in at least 3 years. We helped too when we sent Freud and the phony phinn there. Those two pathetic white faggots have no lives beyond dying forums.

Twenty Dollars

What new posters have come here? Assuming  angry Asians are not too inviting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"What new posters have come here? Assuming  angry Asians are not too inviting.

Message boards are dead old man. Get over it.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"What new posters have come here? Assuming  angry Asians are not too inviting.

You worry about posting like a half cocked donkey and I'll worry about membership mmmkay.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

There are no new posters anywhere. Message boards are so fucking  dead. The existing members like you and ur bf  Scouse just float from one sinking cloud to another.

VF will be gone in a year or so. Get the fuck over it. You and your white fags will have no where to go.

Twenty Dollars

Do you normally get tipsy on Saturdays? Don't think I've ever seen a drunk Asian. Kinda cute.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Do you normally get tipsy on Saturdays? Don't think I've ever seen a drunk Asian. Kinda cute.

Come golfing with me on a Saturday in the summer. You will see a polluted Asian when golf is done.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"when i showed up at BF, it was about 15 or 20 regs.... the owner asked me to bring some bad blood to get the place jumping. i had friends from random gore sites come over.... it was about 30 or so.... half got banned and the remaining half were the 'kissy krew' or 'b*tards'....

Kissy crew? Are Scouse and co a bunch of homos?

lol.... no.... they're quite straight as far as i know.... but Dilf would always say 'kissy meats' (i suppose for the creepy and offensive nature).... it bothered ppl so badly that eventually all of them were saying it just to rustle ppl.... it was pretty effective for quite a while and they were soon referred to as the 'kissy krew' to identify them....

Scouse came across as a tiny little ankle biter. The rest of them, I do not remember.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Do you normally get tipsy on Saturdays? Don't think I've ever seen a drunk Asian. Kinda cute.

Come golfing with me on a Saturday in the summer. You will see a polluted Asian when golf is done.

Hell yeah.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Hell yeah.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Hello Twenty Dollars. ac_hithere
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

I don't drink at all. I have ever so slight mood swings.

Anonymous

You were more predictable when you did drink..

Shen Li, you need to talk with someone about these issues that are troubling you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You were more predictable when you did drink..

Shen Li, you need to talk with someone about these issues that are troubling you.

What the fuck are you babbling about now you pathetic old bible thumping twat? When I want shit from you, I'll squeeze ur separatist Taiwanese head.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview