Replies: 10563
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:33:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Do you normally get tipsy on Saturdays? Don't think I've ever seen a drunk Asian. Kinda cute.

I don't drink at all. I have ever so slight mood swings.

You were more predictable when you did drink..

Shen Li, you need to talk with someone about these issues that are troubling you.

What the fuck are you babbling about now you pathetic old bible thumping twat? When I want shit from you, I'll squeeze ur separatist Taiwanese head.

A twenty four hour ban.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Do you normally get tipsy on Saturdays? Don't think I've ever seen a drunk Asian. Kinda cute.

Shen Li, you need to talk with someone about these issues that are troubling you.

What the fuck are you babbling about now you pathetic old bible thumping twat? When I want shit from you, I'll squeeze ur separatist Taiwanese head.

A twenty four hour ban.

That is frickin something. What is the deal with SL lately? She seems to have an even bigger chip than normal on her shoulders?

It is too bad, because she is interesting when she is not hating on everyone.

RW

A twenty four hour ban.

She's lucky you got to her first Fash because I would not have been so nice.

:t1929:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

A twenty four hour ban.

She's lucky you got to her first Fash because I would not have been so nice.

:t1929:

I would not blame you if you did RW.

Annie

I just read that a few minutes ago and am still sitting here with my mouth hanging open.  :shock:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I just read that a few minutes ago and am still sitting here with my mouth hanging open.  :shock:

I know you like Shen Li, Grannie, but I had no choice..

Her anger has become unbearable.

Annie

I do like her but not her temper and certainly not when it's aimed at you for no reason at all.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I do like her but not her temper and certainly not when it's aimed at you for no reason at all.

She needs someone to be angry with, might as well be me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I just read that a few minutes ago and am still sitting here with my mouth hanging open.  :shock:

You and I both Annie.

Annie

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I do like her but not her temper and certainly not when it's aimed at you for no reason at all.

No, it should not be you, you are the last person anyone should be directing their anger at.  Hugs to you  acc_hugz

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

No, it should not be you, you are the last person anyone should be directing their anger at.  Hugs to you  acc_hugz

Thank you GrAnnie, but it is the way it is.

Annie

Well maybe she will have a good think during her time out. I hope she gives you a muchly deserved apology when she comes back   :mad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Well maybe she will have a good think during her time out. I hope she gives you a muchly deserved apology when she comes back   :mad:

It's never happened before..

I do not expect one nor want one..

To everyone else is another story.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"when i showed up at BF, it was about 15 or 20 regs.... the owner asked me to bring some bad blood to get the place jumping. i had friends from random gore sites come over.... it was about 30 or so.... half got banned and the remaining half were the 'kissy krew' or 'b*tards'....

Kissy crew? Are Scouse and co a bunch of homos?

lol.... no.... they're quite straight as far as i know.... but Dilf would always say 'kissy meats' (i suppose for the creepy and offensive nature).... it bothered ppl so badly that eventually all of them were saying it just to rustle ppl.... it was pretty effective for quite a while and they were soon referred to as the 'kissy krew' to identify them....

Scouse came across as a tiny little ankle biter. The rest of them, I do not remember.

nah. scouse is cool. he has his own agenda for the most part. he does hate him some jews and such, though.... but if he thinks you're irritated, he'll try to work your last nerve.... hes not a bad fella overall....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview